Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

Angels and demons are never said to have wings. In Revelation 8:13, there will be an angel flying in the midst of heaven. Is he flying like the comic book Superman or floating? Can and do angels travel at the speed of thought? Is there superior physical technology used in the spiritual realm to get around? What and who are these UFOS that everyone now acknowledges exists and threaten national security and air travel?

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

This angel was traveling from point A to point B. Traveling in time and through space was intercepted somewhere along the way and delayed.

Ezekiel 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel chapter one, 2 Kings 2:11, and other scripture describe what can only be called a transport vehicle of some kind. If it were witnessed and videoed today, it would be called a UFO.

2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

We know the armor we are to use against attacks and spiritual warfare from Satan and his forces in Ephesians 6:11-18.

I’ve wondered how heavenly spiritual war is conducted between spiritual foes? I believe angels were created immortal; therefore, death is off the table for a victory. From scripture, we see angels can be delayed, detained, and confined but not annihilated or terminated.

The above is well beyond our paygrade but has anyone ever pondered those thoughts and associated them with UFOS or deception?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

When I saw an angel or what I would call a “ ufo” I didn’t see wings but it floated

many years ago in my late 20s I tried to end my life and swallowed a bottle of pills, my room was blacked out windows covered ( I lived in the dark back then so I literally lived ‘ in the dark’ consumed with hatred and guilt for the life of crime and disappointment to my family I had become .. so in the dark I was well accustomed 

I swallowed the pills and laid down that night to die

i think it was around 2am I was woken by a light in my room!!

a small light in this blacked out room it hovered in the middle of the room a faint glow and not very large was this object almost very tiny, but it glowed… you might think seeing an angel would elate people., NO 

it was so frightening my 28 year old self lost all control and reverted back to a 6 year old, I hid my head under my covers 😱 

I lost track of time and peeked back over the covers…. It was STILL THERE.. just hovering in the middle of the room, I couldn’t scream I couldn’t hardly move

WHAT DID IT WANT?!

I hid under the covers again and just then it made itself known

” HE THAT BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE”

that verse went into my thoughts, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it didn’t stop, I couldn’t stop it and it kept repeating over and over and faster every time on an endless loop, I thought I was going mad 

I must have fallen asleep 💤 I woke the next day, no I’ll effects other than this memory of this encounter I’m sure it wasn’t an evil spirit or it wouldn’t shove that verse into my head 

I saw no wings, I couldn’t even recognize the shape, just a small glowing object but it hovered, I know and remember like it happened yesterday, it was bouncing slowly in the air, not coming closer but moving up and down slightly

we read that angels can shapeshift, the Bible tells us some have entertained angels without knowing so wings aren’t out of the realm of possibility but as far as “ needing” them to fly? 
I wouldn’t think so they might take that form possibly to entertain our own human perceptions of flight in some cases 

But my ‘ UFO’ experience didn’t involve wings that I could see ofcourse I was so frightened I didn’t dare try to even get a good look all my sinful self wanted to do was hide 

Edited by MrBear

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting topic Dennis . . . I think UFOs could be angelic in nature . . . one thing is certain about them; They don't conform to the natural laws of this earth regarding how they move and fly. So, I think that that points to them being of supernatural origin. I am not sure if they are godly or demonic in nature, and I suppose that depends on what the net-effect of them has on people? Do they lead others towards Christ Jesus, or, do they offer 'alternative belief systems' besides Jesus Christ. That is also my opinion about ghosts, bigfoot, and extraterrestrials (aliens).

Interesting topic . . . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Angels and demons are never said to have wings. In Revelation 8:13, there will be an angel flying in the midst of heaven. Is he flying like the comic book Superman or floating? Can and do angels travel at the speed of thought? Is there superior physical technology used in the spiritual realm to get around? What and who are these UFOS that everyone now acknowledges exists and threaten national security and air travel?

Well since Angels are spiritual beings and not at all subject to natural law....I think, thinking outside the box is a good thing

Other note what John describes is from the reference point of a 1st century man......how would he describe a helicopter ;)

Edited by Riverwalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

This angel was traveling from point A to point B. Traveling in time and through space was intercepted somewhere along the way and delayed.

Ezekiel 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel chapter one, 2 Kings 2:11, and other scripture describe what can only be called a transport vehicle of some kind. If it were witnessed and videoed today, it would be called a UFO.

2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

We know the armor we are to use against attacks and spiritual warfare from Satan and his forces in Ephesians 6:11-18.

I’ve wondered how heavenly spiritual war is conducted between spiritual foes? I believe angels were created immortal; therefore, death is off the table for a victory. From scripture, we see angels can be delayed, detained, and confined but not annihilated or terminated.

The above is well beyond our paygrade but has anyone ever pondered those thoughts and associated them with UFOS or deception?

We can not go by our human understanding. Many things such as angels go beyond what we can understand. I will leave it all up to God. Those who go to heaven will have a deeper understanding and knowledge of all these things but not in our limited human minds right now. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  9.64
  • Days Won:  149

Any investigation into these things some call UFOs usually comes up empty so far as concrete facts other than the results some of them leave. Now the attempt is to call them UAPs or unidentified aerial phenomena by our military which has so much as admitted  they are dealing with something other than solid predictable constructed objects much of the time.

We fight an invisible spiritual battle which necessarily would include invisible spiritual beings which are intelligent enough to know when they can be seen. I don't think they accidentally slip into this realm in a visible way.

In my opinion, not only is their appearance into this realm planned, they also plan the shape or thing they will appear as. If we are talking about the bad side, their game is deception.

There are also numerous accounts of good Samaritans who show up to help quickly and leave just as fast. They leave too fast to have been human and have the uncanny ability to look like normal everyday people.

The big question so far as nuts and bolts mechanical aerial vehicles is, have we mastered noiseless anti gravity flight capable of amazing feats of maneuverability? The last time I gave my opinion on that in another forum I was booed off the stage, but I think on some level we have managed to create lift from other than an air foil, a balloon or a rocket. To what extent I'm not entirely sure but it surely seems that from credible MUFON sightings it has been accomplished in actual non spiritual craft.

If you dig deeper into Einstein's theories on time and space, he was playing with ideas of time as a controlled variable. We already know God created time and put us all in it. Time progresses differently according to the environment or lack of one. It is interesting that magnetics, either electro magnetics or magnetics created in other ways. Maybe even a combination of several stages or methods of it to counter act the earth's gravity is the very thing often associated with objects or craft that seem to have lift and propulsion with no apparent means. Many of these same ideas are linked to ideas on time.

So I think we have more than a few things going on "up there". And yes, I will put on the tin foil hat. I believe there are probably secret aircraft with capabilities we know nothing about that would astound us, and that's the way they want it.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/21/2022 at 5:21 PM, MrBear said:

When I saw an angel or what I would call a “ ufo” I didn’t see wings but it floated

many years ago in my late 20s I tried to end my life and swallowed a bottle of pills, my room was blacked out windows covered ( I lived in the dark back then so I literally lived ‘ in the dark’ consumed with hatred and guilt for the life of crime and disappointment to my family I had become .. so in the dark I was well accustomed 

I swallowed the pills and laid down that night to die

i think it was around 2am I was woken by a light in my room!!

a small light in this blacked out room it hovered in the middle of the room a faint glow and not very large was this object almost very tiny, but it glowed… you might think seeing an angel would elate people., NO 

it was so frightening my 28 year old self lost all control and reverted back to a 6 year old, I hid my head under my covers 😱 

I lost track of time and peeked back over the covers…. It was STILL THERE.. just hovering in the middle of the room, I couldn’t scream I couldn’t hardly move

WHAT DID IT WANT?!

I hid under the covers again and just then it made itself known

” HE THAT BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE”

that verse went into my thoughts, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it didn’t stop, I couldn’t stop it and it kept repeating over and over and faster every time on an endless loop, I thought I was going mad 

I must have fallen asleep 💤 I woke the next day, no I’ll effects other than this memory of this encounter I’m sure it wasn’t an evil spirit or it wouldn’t shove that verse into my head 

I saw no wings, I couldn’t even recognize the shape, just a small glowing object but it hovered, I know and remember like it happened yesterday, it was bouncing slowly in the air, not coming closer but moving up and down slightly

we read that angels can shapeshift, the Bible tells us some have entertained angels without knowing so wings aren’t out of the realm of possibility but as far as “ needing” them to fly? 
I wouldn’t think so they might take that form possibly to entertain our own human perceptions of flight in some cases 

But my ‘ UFO’ experience didn’t involve wings that I could see ofcourse I was so frightened I didn’t dare try to even get a good look all my sinful self wanted to do was hide 

What a divine message to someone who had tried to take his own life.

This message was a divine gift, a gift that opens someone's mind to understand what that scriptures in the Gospel of John ch.3 is suppose to say something relevant to your sircumstances that took place in that day. 

HE THAT BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE”

That particular day started any other day in your life, it found you as a believer in Jesus Christ. 

So here is yourself, as a believer you were disturbed in your mind and you were gloomy.

As a believer you thought to do something that was detrimental to yourself, even to the point to cause your death. 

As a believer you execute your plan.

You knew what may happened to you and what had happened to others who have tried the same thing but did not survive or did not come back to tell what happened to them, and the conflict that surround that issue. 

And yet you recieved a divine message charting your path of what would have happened to you if you would not have lived to see the next day. 

HE THAT BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE”

Hope you understand why the Lord gave you this message, what he is trying to tell you. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

12 hours ago, Starise said:

Any investigation into these things some call UFOs usually comes up empty so far as concrete facts other than the results some of them leave. Now the attempt is to call them UAPs or unidentified aerial phenomena by our military which has so much as admitted  they are dealing with something other than solid predictable constructed objects much of the time.

We fight an invisible spiritual battle which necessarily would include invisible spiritual beings which are intelligent enough to know when they can be seen. I don't think they accidentally slip into this realm in a visible way.

In my opinion, not only is their appearance into this realm planned, they also plan the shape or thing they will appear as. If we are talking about the bad side, their game is deception.

There are also numerous accounts of good Samaritans who show up to help quickly and leave just as fast. They leave too fast to have been human and have the uncanny ability to look like normal everyday people.

The big question so far as nuts and bolts mechanical aerial vehicles is, have we mastered noiseless anti gravity flight capable of amazing feats of maneuverability? The last time I gave my opinion on that in another forum I was booed off the stage, but I think on some level we have managed to create lift from other than an air foil, a balloon or a rocket. To what extent I'm not entirely sure but it surely seems that from credible MUFON sightings it has been accomplished in actual non spiritual craft.

If you dig deeper into Einstein's theories on time and space, he was playing with ideas of time as a controlled variable. We already know God created time and put us all in it. Time progresses differently according to the environment or lack of one. It is interesting that magnetics, either electro magnetics or magnetics created in other ways. Maybe even a combination of several stages or methods of it to counter act the earth's gravity is the very thing often associated with objects or craft that seem to have lift and propulsion with no apparent means. Many of these same ideas are linked to ideas on time.

So I think we have more than a few things going on "up there". And yes, I will put on the tin foil hat. I believe there are probably secret aircraft with capabilities we know nothing about that would astound us, and that's the way they want it.

If we are witnessing the convergence of everything prophetic in our time, I have some thoughts on the matter. It boils down to my hermeneutics and some speculation, and no doubt there will be twists and turns to my thinking.

This subject can no longer be classified and relegated as conspiracy or people with tin hats. I intend to associate it with “watch, therefore,” and do not be deceived (Matthew 24, FOUR times for emphasis). More people believe in evolution and the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life than in Jesus.

The bazaar statements from Pope Francis about baptizing ETs, the Vatican Observatory Research Group (VORG, not BORG), and their astrobiology research. Beg the question of what biology is there to study, so that you can obtain a Ph.D.? It is not science.

We humans are limited to the laws of physics, with our bodies and manufactured materials. No earthly material could withstand the forces observed and videoed of those UAPs. The physics of the sound barrier does not apply to these crafts.

They often have a radar signature and are visual, and sometimes, there is no reflected return. I speculate this phenomenon could be dimensional? I think these to be physical craft or beings as described in Ezekiel 1 and Revelation.

Plastered all over the news are the new hypersonic missiles. If these UAPS had anything to do with DARPA programs, they would be used in warfare, IMO. UFO sightings and pictures go back to ancient times. Thousands of military airmen in WW II witnessed Foo Fighters well before the sound barrier was broken. There is a recorded history of them that goes back millennia.

No other generation could have imagined how the coming Gog-Magog invasion of Israel could come about. Today we see all the players, their relationships-defense, treaties, economies, hatred and aggression, and the hook in the jaw to take a spoil of Israel.

I reason that, now that global governments officially affirm the existence of UFOS, they are not a figment of someone’s imagination; they have a significant end-time role to play? If we see how the Gog-Magog invasion aligns, could we see how one of these great deceptions that will deceive everyone (if possible) comes about? Witnessing the alignments and reasons for the Gog-Magog invasion shaping up before our own eyes, is that speculation or chance?

People across the globe are going to demand answers: I have often wondered, when tens of thousands of car crashes, planes fall from the sky, ships run aground, runaway trains, millions of people suddenly disappear. How will all of that be explained, conforming to the evolutionary theory that people will believe and accept? Advanced intelligent life here to save us?

When you hear government officials proclaim true Christianity is hate speech, divisive, non-inclusive, a basket of deplorables, getting labeled, and that we are the problem of the world's ills. It all starts to make sense to me.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

False Christs (plural), not THE Antichrist, saviors of the planet and our problems, knowledge, wisdom, and witchcraft will deceive the entire world, save the elect. It has not yet occurred in history. Is what we are seeing today the start of lying signs and wonders possibly? We have certainly been entertained and bombarded with the conditioning of their existence.

Exo-Vaticana, Putnam & Horn, Pg. 175, en 272

23 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

Interesting topic Dennis . . . I think UFOs could be angelic in nature . . . one thing is certain about them; They don't conform to the natural laws of this earth regarding how they move and fly. So, I think that that points to them being of supernatural origin. I am not sure if they are godly or demonic in nature, and I suppose that depends on what the net-effect of them has on people? Do they lead others towards Christ Jesus, or, do they offer 'alternative belief systems' besides Jesus Christ. That is also my opinion about ghosts, bigfoot, and extraterrestrials (aliens).

Interesting topic . . . 

Hello Ray,

You hit the nail on the head! That is the key and major point. Do they point to or detract from Jesus Christ our Lord? I think it is obvious they point away from Jesus and are deception and detraction. 

In association with these UAPs and deceptions, are you familiar with Fátima? That also is not a conspiracy theory, and I suspect might go hand in hand with the topic at hand. Hands down :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Ray,

You hit the nail on the head! That is the key and major point. Do they point to or detract from Jesus Christ our Lord? I think it is obvious they point away from Jesus and are deception and detraction. 

In association with these UAPs and deceptions, are you familiar with Fátima? That also is not a conspiracy theory, and I suspect might go hand in hand with the topic at hand. Hands down :D

Dennis: No, I never heard of Fatima and had to look it up online. Not surprising since I am not catholic. Evidently, it is the site of visitations of the virgin Mary and other odd miracles?

I suppose that people could get non-biblical beliefs from it that focus on the virgin Mary instead of Jesus etc.

Of course our God is a super natural God, and does do miracles today, but, any of those miracles/manifestations that subtract from the Lordship of Jesus must be viewed as demonic manifestations and not to be followed as an substitution for Jesus. 

Again thanks for the posting . . . very interesting . . . 

Ray . . .