IGNORED

First Resurrection, is it of Time Place or Rank?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  0

First resurrection.  Does it take place just once?  or many times?  Is it of the just and the unjust or do they have separate times and places.  

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

Hiya, you.  It’s me again!:)

I say there’s only one first resurrection, and this first resurrection is of the just and it takes place at the same time and place.  This happens on the Lord’s Day.  Now I need to research the scriptures for my deductions.  Be back . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, DeighAnn said:

First resurrection.  Does it take place just once?  or many times?  Is it of the just and the unjust or do they have separate times and places.  

I believe there are MANY First Resurrections, and a couple 2nd Resurrections.  After much study I have come to the conclusion that 

FIRST RESURRECTION is for those who receive 'the gift of Salvation'.  That gift means that upon death of the flesh body we 'pass through death' and continue on IN LIFE life in the spiritual body rising up in glory to be in Heaven where He is, and He will bring us to the Father, and when He returns to the earth,  we will return with Him on horses 

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

IMMORTALITY CAN NOT COME FROM DECAY/DECOMPOSITION.  What does this mean?  

That it IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 'SOULS' TO COME BACK FOR BODIES THAT HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN THE EARTH. 

THERE CAN BE NO RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS ON A LAST DAY.

This now I say, brothers, that flesh and blood, the kingdom of God to inherit not is able nor the decay the immortality does inherit
Nor the  "decay"

5356. phthora 
Definition: destruction, corruption
Usage: corruption, destruction, decay, rottenness, decomposition.

the immortality
861. aphtharsia ►
Definition: incorruptibility
Usage: indestructibility, incorruptibility; hence: immortality.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 861 aphtharsía – properly, no-corruption (unable to experience deterioration); incorruptibility (not perishable), i.e. lacking the very capacity to decay or constitutionally break down. See 862a (aphthartos).

does inherit
2816. kléronomeó ►
Definition: to inherit
Usage: I inherit, obtain (possess) by inheritance, acquire.

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Romans 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

WILL CONTINUE

2ND RESURRECTION

I believe there will be 2 of these.  One will be the 'dead in Christ' who rise at His return and the other will be when the sea and death deliver up those going straight to judgment in the lake of fire

The 2nd resurrection is for those NOT SAVED, not received the GIFT and so when their flesh dies, suffer the first death, they DON'T RISE but remain in the earth, their flesh decaying along the way, souls in hades.  They won't rise up until  Christ returns.  Since they were never saved they have always remained SPIRITUALLY DEAD.  When they rise from the graves they will still be DEAD and will remain Spiritually dead for 1000 years until they stand on Judgment day. 

ALSO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEEN CORRUPTION AND DECAY THEY CAN NOT RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALITY, JUST THEIR imperishableness.  They have to have an 'imperishable' body because HEAVEN HAS COME WITH CHRIST TO THE EARTH AND SO NO MORE FLESH BODIES.  
If their names are written in the book of life they will be of the 2nd resurrection and rise up to immortality, instead of the 2nd death.  If their names are not in the book of life then they don't resurrect to immortality they die the 2nd death

If they WERE NOT a part of the just and unjust resurrection at the return of Christ they experience the 2nd death at the end of the 1000 years.  

We must remember THERE ARE NO DEAD IN CHRIST AS ALL ARE MADE ALIVE 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Acts 24:10 Then Paul, after that the governor had beckoned unto him to speak, answered, Forasmuch as I know that thou hast been of many years a judge unto this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself:

Acts 24:11 Because that thou mayest understand, that there are yet but twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem for to worship.

Acts 24:12 And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.

Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

1 Corinthians 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

WHEN Christ returns OUR EXISTENCE WILL CHANGE.  Heaven is coming to earth.  What is not not seen and is only hoped for, what we have FAITH in, will no longer be UNSEEN. 

I believe our 'spiritual' eyes will be the first change when the two witnesses rise and are called up.  In that hour is the earth quake and when the face of Him will be seen and people will start wishing for mountains to fall on them.  

The shout of the Lord and the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS COMING will render all those with the mark of the beast DEAD (EVERYONE MUST SUFFER THEIR FIRST DEATH TO HAVE A 2ND) AND 'the just and the unjust must resurrect' AND WITH THE ALIVE AND REMAINING 
changed, THE UNSEEN WORLD HAS BECOME SEEN.  

NOW WHEN GODS WRATH falls those who are of the FIRST RESURRECTION have their imperishable body and their immortality and GODS WRATH won't touch them.  THOSE WHO ARE IMPERISHABLE will have Gods wrath fall upon them and IT WILL TOUCH THEM, but that is the beginning of hope for them.  Hopefully 1000 years of spiritual dead around the IMMORTAL and learning Gods Truths will have put their name in the book of life.  

SO, LET'S RIP AND TEAR THIS APART AND FIND THE FLAWS.  HAS IT EVER BEEN SAID THIS WAY?  I DON'T KNOW,  AS I DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON ANY RELIGIONS OR BOOKS WRITTEN BY MAN.  I AM WANTING AND WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACCEPT IT OR REJECT IT.  MY ONLY CONCERN IS GODS TRUTH.  

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

The First Resurrection . . .

REVELATION 2o:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Okay, so thrones are where rulers, those who wear crowns, those in positions of authority who exercise judgment, sit. And there are two types of people that sit on them in this passage. 

(1) The first category includes all martyrs throughout history, including those who have been beheaded, slain or imprisoned.

(2) Those of this final generation who had the seal of God in their foreheads and defeated the beast make up the second group. 

Is verse 4 awesome or what?  "And they lived and ruled with Christ a thousand years"—What a privilege and honor! 

(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

So, if you weren't a part of the first resurrection, you're among "the remaining," also known as "the dead," and you'll have to wait until the conclusion of the Millennium. You will then be tested by Satan, who will be temporarily released for a short season, and then you will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment when the books are opened (vs. 12). Then and only then will you be able to participate in the Second Resurrection and receive eternal life. Until this happens, you are still considered "dead" because you are still subject to the second death, which is the destruction of your soul in the lake of fire (vs. 14). Here is Christ telling us that there are two deaths, one of the flesh, and one of the soul in the lake of fire:

MATTHEW 10:28 
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Recognize that in verse 5, we have entered the Millennium, okay?  There are no flesh people left! Every single person has been changed!  And John is informing us of all this!  The first death (of the flesh) and the first resurrection (to eternal life) has happened; it’s over!  In the Millennium, the "dead" are those who are spiritually dead, alive in their spiritual bodies.  ….but we know that to "live" entails receiving "everlasting life,” right?  So then, the "dead" cannot "live" until the thousand years are completed—these cannot receive the gift of eternal life until the second resurrection, which occurs after the Millennium.

Hope this makes sense, D.

Edited by Selah7
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

So, if you weren't a part of the first resurrection, you're among "the remaining," also known as "the dead," and you'll have to wait until the conclusion of the Millennium. You will then be tested by Satan, who will be temporarily released, for a short season, and then you will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment when the books are opened (vs. 12). Then and only then will you be able to participate in the Second Resurrection and receive eternal life. Until this happens, you are still considered "dead" because you are still subject to the second death, which is the destruction of your soul in the lake of fire (vs. 14). Here is Christ telling us that there are two deaths, one of the flesh, and one of the soul in the lake of fire:

I believe 'the dead' are 'the dead in Christ' that rise when Christ returns AT THE BEGINNING.  They remain Spiritually dead.  Then they stand in judgment and hopefully over the 1000 years have managed to get their names written into the book of life so instead of Lake of Fire they resurrect to immortality.  

The 'dead in Christ' that rise when He returns is 'the resurrection of the just and unjust'  -  we just don't know where they will fall until the end and judgment comes.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,047
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The word "first" can be rendered "first in time", or it can be rendered "first in importance". There are a few indicators which meaning it is:

Our Lord Jesus is the "Firstborn from the dead". This poses a difficulty. The first person to rise from the dead was a boy in Elijah's time. Following that, a boy was raised in Elisha's time, and a dead man who was brought into contact with Elisha's bones rose from the dead. Our Lord Jesus raised at least three dead people. That makes our Lord at least the SEVENTH IN TIME. This in turn clashes with Him being the "Firstborn from the dead". This problem can be dealt with by the fact that the sufferings, death and resurrection of a Man Who is also divine, can become part of His divinity and thus eternal. But the rest of men are not divine, so the problem remains - "First in TIME" or "First in IMPORTANCE"?

The answer lies in WHO is part of the first resurrection? Let's see from scripture;

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

In verse 4, three distinct groups of people belong to the "first resurrection". They are:

1. Those beheaded for the witness of Jesus. This includes all Christians from Stephen (Act.7) onward
  2. Those who suffered for the Word of God. This could mean everyone who died because God ordained things - like Abel
  3. Those who refused the Beast (This includes men and women who lived in the last seven years of this age

Thus, the "first" resurrection is NOT first in TIME, but "first in IMPORTANCE". It is a REWARD to men and women who died since Abel up to, and including those who refuse the Beast, and which our Lord Jesus addressed in Revelation 6:9-11. This again is supported by Hebrews 11:35; "Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection"

But, as one poster has alluded to, this poses another difficulty. If the slothful Christian is part of the "rest of the dead" and NOT part of the "first resurrection", this in turn overthrows 1st Corinthians 15:23 and 1st Thessalonians 4:14-17, which, without exception, give the resurrection of "those who are the Lords - AT HIS COMING". This however, on inspection, does not actually pose a problem. The reason is that once the word "firstfruits of the dead" is used, the implication is that the resurrection is a HARVEST. This in turn is heavily supported by the remainder of 1st Corinthians 15 which speaks at length of being "PLANTED". If the resurrection is ONE HARVEST, it is, according to (i) Leviticus 23 AND (ii) NATURE still divided into THREE GATHERINGS. They are;

1. The first-ripe
  2. The General harvest
  3. The Gleanings

All THREE belong to ONE Harvest, but show THREE gatherings. And this revelation removes any thought of multiple resurrections among "those who are Christ's". IT IS NOT THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE RESURRECTIONS AMONG "THOSE WHO ARE CHRIST'S", BUT AN ORDERLY HARVEST WHICH COMPRISES OF THREE CLOSELY-SPACED GATHERINGS ACCORDING TO RIPENESS.

The "first resurrection" then, is a "better resurrection" of ONE HARVEST in which the resurrected is REWARDED for martyrdom. This thought permeates the teachings of our Lord Jesus and Paul and Peter.

If you are still not sure, try to answer why the firstfruits are taken for the enjoyment of the "Husbandman" (2nd Tim.2:6) while the general harvest is taken into his Barn (Matt.13:30)?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

7 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

In verse 4, three distinct groups of people belong to the "first resurrection". They are:

1. Those beheaded for the witness of Jesus. This includes all Christians from Stephen (Act.7) onward
  2. Those who suffered for the Word of God. This could mean everyone who died because God ordained things - like Abel
  3. Those who refused the Beast (This includes men and women who lived in the last seven years of this age

Hi Ad  :)  long time

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

What about that group?

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

11 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

But, as one poster has alluded to, this poses another difficulty. If the slothful Christian is part of the "rest of the dead" and NOT part of the "first resurrection",

CHRISTIAN has received the gift of Salvation.  Is first resurrection.

Slothful - 

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

15 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

NOT part of the "first resurrection", this in turn overthrows 1st Corinthians 15:23 and 1st Thessalonians 4:14-17, which, without exception, give the resurrection of "those who are the Lords - AT HIS COMING". This however, on inspection, does not actually pose a problem. The reason is that once the word "firstfruits of the dead" is used, the implication is that the resurrection is a HARVEST. This in turn is heavily supported by the remainder of 1st Corinthians 15 which speaks at length of being "PLANTED". If the resurrection is ONE HARVEST, it is, according to (i) Leviticus 23 AND (ii) NATURE still divided into THREE GATHERINGS. They are;

ALL CHRISTIANS A PART OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION.  

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

THE ALIVE AND REMAINING

NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION   DECAY AND DECOMP CAN NOT BECOME IMMORTAL WHEN CHRIST RETURNS, ONLY IMPERISHABLE STILL LIABLE TO DIE

THE HARVEST THAT I KNOW OF IS OF THE WHEAT AND TARES.  THAT IS THE 'DROP DEAD' HERE COMES CHRIST YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND THE ALIVE AND REMAINING ARE CHANGED

Hopefully the 'vessels' explain the other Harvest you speak of.  

The LAST DAY WHEN we go from this existence to the next is going to be MARKED (TARE) UN MARKED (WHEAT) AND there will be no in between BECAUSE OF THAT CHANGE.

I don't know how anything else would fit.  We are talking blink of an eye from UNSEEN TO SEEN, FROM EARTHY TO HEAVENLY, FROM TERRESTRIAL BASED TO CELESTIAL BASED. I would need you to explain it to me (not that anyone has been able to penetrate this thick skull yet but that doesn't mean it can't happen as it has many times before but sometimes it takes many times)

I understand the husband man and the barn I just don't see the timing for it on the Lords Day.  

Thank you for the response, I will try to pray on that Harvest, who knows, maybe it is time.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,047
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Ad  :)  long time

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

What about that group?

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

CHRISTIAN has received the gift of Salvation.  Is first resurrection.

Slothful - 

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

ALL CHRISTIANS A PART OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION.  

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

THE ALIVE AND REMAINING

NEITHER DOTH CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION   DECAY AND DECOMP CAN NOT BECOME IMMORTAL WHEN CHRIST RETURNS, ONLY IMPERISHABLE STILL LIABLE TO DIE

THE HARVEST THAT I KNOW OF IS OF THE WHEAT AND TARES.  THAT IS THE 'DROP DEAD' HERE COMES CHRIST YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND THE ALIVE AND REMAINING ARE CHANGED

Hopefully the 'vessels' explain the other Harvest you speak of.  

The LAST DAY WHEN we go from this existence to the next is going to be MARKED (TARE) UN MARKED (WHEAT) AND there will be no in between BECAUSE OF THAT CHANGE.

I don't know how anything else would fit.  We are talking blink of an eye from UNSEEN TO SEEN, FROM EARTHY TO HEAVENLY, FROM TERRESTRIAL BASED TO CELESTIAL BASED. I would need you to explain it to me (not that anyone has been able to penetrate this thick skull yet but that doesn't mean it can't happen as it has many times before but sometimes it takes many times)

I understand the husband man and the barn I just don't see the timing for it on the Lords Day.  

Thank you for the response, I will try to pray on that Harvest, who knows, maybe it is time.  

Hi DeighAnn. Nice to meet again.

If I may, I would like to answer your query this way. I would like you to answer a question. Even if you don't give me the answer, answer it for yourself. The question is; "Do you know some Christians who are sinful, slothful, lukewarm and fleshly?" That is, they have believed in, and called on the Name of Jesus. They go the Church. They pray. But they slip into bed with their neighbor, don't pay their taxes, get drunk regularly and love money. I not only know Christians who do these things, but if I'm not on my constant guard, I am apt to fail the same way. I mean - who doesn't like to be famous? Who doesn't get jealous now and again? Who says no to more money?

If you know such people, they are a disgrace to the name of the Lord. But you might say; "They were never Christians anyway!" Let's be blunt. One of our heroes - Peter - an APOSTLE and Elder of the Church in Jerusalem, is accused by Paul of "misrepresenting the gospel" (Gal.2). He was eating an drinking with other Christians from the Nations when some fellow Jews - also Christians - came along. Peter quickly left their company FOR FEAR! Now, Peter's Christianity is never called into question. He even raised a girl from the dead. And in the end he too was martyred. So it is clearly possible for a very good Christian to slump and return to sloth and worldliness, cowardice and self-reliance.

Do you think that they will sit on thrones alongside Paul? Do you think they will wear a crown when Jesus comes? Do you think that our Lord Jesus was pleased with the seven Churches of Revelation? Do you think that a slothful Christian who gets falling down drunk every Friday night will sit next to Elijah in the Wedding Feast of Christ?

Answer these honestly for YOURSELF, and then decide if every Christian you know will be in the "FIRST" (in importance) resurrection.

Note;

1. I do not dispute their salvation by faith - salvation from the Lake of Fire
  2. I do not dispute that this salvation was a free gift
  3. I do not dispute that they are Christians
  4. I do not dispute that God loves them
  5. I do not dispute that they are children of God by rebirth

But I do dispute that all Christians, whatever they DO AFTER SALVATION, will not be equally treated at the Judgment Seat of Christ (Rom.14:10, 2nd Cor.5:10)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1