• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

If Israel attacks Elam and the Bushehr nuclear facilities, rest assured that Russia will get involved. They have strengthened their mutual defense treaties and cooperation. 

Without Russia, Iran would not pose any nuclear threat. If Iran were to develop a nuclear weapon and a delivery system. Is there any doubt Iran would immediately use their new toy on Israel and other Sunni nations? 

I have a suspicion that could be the impetus, the hook in the jaw, for Russia's reluctance to lead the Gog invasion? Because of all the mutual defense pacts, they would have no other choice but to save face and honor them. 

If I were still a betting man (the new man is not), I'd place a wager giving odds something is going to happen very soon. Only the Lord knows for sure. I ramble my thoughts and opinions watching everything unfold. 

If Russia gets in the mixture with Iran,they will team up with other countries to go for a the oil, could this whole episode be set in motion by the WEF?( Including the Ukraine war)Satan knows the Bible and the signs that Jesus return in near...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2022 at 10:20 AM, angels4u said:

In conclusion then, there are compelling reasons to put the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39 on your urgent watch list. Based on the current state of world affairs, it could be fulfilled in the very near future, and since the Church must disappear as this battle looms, the Rapture must be right over the horizon. Maranatha. If you listen closely, you can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah.

I am curious if 12 years is what Mr. Kelley meant when he wrote this. All these articles date from 2010.

@Dennis1209 I asked a speaker I follow about your question about the martyrs, he told me it's ok to share his opinion ,he did mention that it's tricky to piece it together. I believe you appreciate his opinion also :)

It might just be that they are impatient and want to see God's wrath poured out on their tormentors. First, if every Christian is gone before this period starts, why would you assume that those who have been martyred are somehow experts on the timing of the events of revelation? Maybe they were martyrs like the guys on the beach in Libya, and they called out to Jesus at the end of their life. I really don't know if they get more knowledge as they wait for the resurrection than they had on earth.

This also presents a bit of a dilemma for some rapture timing views. If they are wanting God's wrath to come and be poured out, then maybe the wrath has not started yet and they are waiting for it. This would go against the claim, I think, that the first four seals are wrath. The text seems to indicate otherwise, at least it does to me.

( Sorry,I can't share his name with everybody)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Selah,

Who then are the 24 Elders sitting on thrones with crowns?

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. - Revelation 4 

Okay, so we see this beautiful throne in heaven, and surrounding it are 24 seats with 24 elders, and they are dressed in white raiment, and they’ve already been awarded gold crowns. John doesn't tell us their names, but some say that the gemstones in the breastplate represent the 12 Tribes—12 of them are the 12 Patriarchs of the Old Testament and the other 12 would more than likely be the 12 Apostles of the New Testament.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

58 minutes ago, angels4u said:

@Dennis1209 I asked a speaker I follow about your question about the martyrs, he told me it's ok to share his opinion ,he did mention that it's tricky to piece it together. I believe you appreciate his opinion also :)

Yep, yet another way to view it. It is still a puzzle to me. 

I've read a number of books with the author's claim, read my book, and fully understand Revelation. Well, I may as well cash in too. Please read my comments that turned into my book, and send cash, check, money order, or cashier's check to:

DENNIS1209

747 Road to Nowhere

Knowslittle, TN.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

50 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. - Revelation 4 

Okay, so we see this beautiful throne in heaven, and surrounding it are 24 seats with 24 elders, and they are dressed in white raiment, and they’ve already been awarded gold crowns. John doesn't tell us their names, but some say that the gemstones in the breastplate represent the 12 Tribes—12 of them are the 12 Patriarchs of the Old Testament and the other 12 would more than likely be the 12 Apostles of the New Testament.

My view as well, representative that the general Rapture has occurred. Now there is a period of time between us seeing the church in Heaven and the Tribulation. Just like the intertestamental period of 400 years, there are things happening.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

Dennis,I believe the Tribulation happens at the start of  chapter 4, in this chapter and after we don't see the Church mentioned anymore?

Am I missing something?

Hi, angels… As you know, I don’t hold to the pretrib rapture.  Could you post scripture where it states the Church is taken away?  Thank you most kindly. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

https://rumble.com/vzauzb-pastors-point-of-view-ppov-204.-prophecy-update..html?fbclid=IwAR0VGgxXyBaASrCZXdM5PVATel8lX-gh7sXPHg7iWPcCbrGqjY1ts1LeqV4

GOG-MAGOG, THIRD TEMPLE, NWO, MOTB TECHNOLOGY

This message is very up-to-date and interesting...

2 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Hi, angels… As you know, I don’t hold to the pretrib rapture.  Could you post scripture where it states the Church is taken away?  Thank you most kindly. :)

I was asking the question to  Dennis, he holds that position.

Don't worry about it, it's not a matter of Salvation, if it happens we meet  in the air,if not we just meet later :)

• Loved it! 1