• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Keras.

Okay, but just remember that the picture that you paint over and over again about "the CME destroying the earth" is overkill! First, that would be an ENORMOUSLY ACCURATE strike (which, of course, is within God's power to do), but that is also not necessary for a God who is a "CONSUMING FIRE" to do. God's plan is NEVER to "destroy the planet." He burns off the SURFACE of the earth, where all the works of men are found!

Isaiah 30:26a, to 30, Psalms 50:1-3, Malachi 4:1;  are quite clear, the Lord will use the sun to destroy His enemies and change the world to commence the end times. 

This disaster must be a natural event, so that the secular survivors can keep on in their disbelief of the Creator God.   It is plain that God has informed us all about this fire to come, so we can be prepared physically and spiritually for it. 

It WILL be accurate, as a huge mass of ejecta from the sun will strike the Middle East at mid day:  Zephaniah 2:4  The entire population will die; Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, and only a remnant of the Jews will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4, Isaiah 6:11-13

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2

6 hours ago, Spock said:

2. Seal 6 released simultaneous with rapture (Rev 6:17)(1 Thess 4)

Spock, I agree with all your timeline , excepting  item 2; above.   How anyone can construe a 'rapture to heaven of the Church then, or anytime, is hard to fathom. 

Neither Rev 6:17 or 1 Thess 4, say such a thing.  It is just a man made construct and cannot happen. We must stand firm in our faith and endure thru all the end time events. Matthew 24:13, Revelation 13:10

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

On 4/13/2022 at 10:26 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

PS, the harlot which sits upon the beast with seven heads and ten horns represents Jerusalem which sits upon seven hills. It is written the ten horns hate the harlot and with burn her flesh. That's why the beast attacks Jerusalem. 

Who would you say the woman in Rev. 12 is?

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat Uriah.

I was reading through this, and I discovered a little inconsistency I wanted to clear up:

Luke 24:44 (KJV)

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

The Greek is ...

44 Εἶπεν δὲ πρὸς αὐτούς “Οὗτοι οἱ λόγοι μου οὓς ἐλάλησα πρὸς ὑμᾶς ἔτι ὢν σὺν ὑμῖν, ὅτι δεῖ πληρωθῆναι πάντα τὰ γεγραμμένα ἐν τῷ νόμῳ Μωϋσέως καὶ τοῖς προφήταις καὶ ψαλμοῖς περὶ ἐμοῦ.”

The transliteration of the Greek is ...

44 Eipen de pros autous, "Houtoi hoi logoi mou hous elaleesa pros humas eti oon sun humin, hoti dei pleerootheenai panta ta gegrammena en too nomoo Moouseoos kai tois profeetais kai psalmois peri emou."

And, a word-for-word translation into English is ...

44 He-said but to them, "These-things [are] the words of-me which I-spoke to you still being with you, that must be fulfilled all the things-written in the Law of Moses kai of the prophets and of-psalms about me."

The "all of the things-written" are qualified by the "about me." It's not just "all of the things-written!"

Agreed.

Furthermore, in this sentence, they are further qualified by the fact that they were Yeshua`s words which He spoke to them while still being with them before His crucifixion! They were the ones specifically written about Yeshua`.

And they include those things fulfilled AT His crucifixion. Like things written in Daniel. 

The point is this: Not all prophecy is about the Messiah Yeshua`. HOWEVER, all the things written about the Messiah Yeshua` during His First Advent were indeed fulfilled. That's in the vicinity of 400 specific prophecies. However, they do NOT include the prophecies about the Messiah Yeshua`s SECOND Advent, nor do they include prophecies about anything else!

Furthermore, there are some prophecies written about TIME SPANS rather than EVENTS. Those prophecies might be talking about the BEGINNING of the time span being fulfilled, while the rest of the time span must be fuifilled in the future, eventually reaching a conclusion.

As in, ongoing, just as I said in the previous reply. 

So we are not really only phrasing things differently from time to time- I think.

Edited by Uriah
Final thought

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, Uriah said:
56 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I've considered the church in Israel but I'm not sold on it. I know Jesus said in the gospel that his disciples would be persecuted from city to city, being betrayed by family members and put to death for testifying of him and for the word of God. And I understand from Daniel and Revelation that would be happening in Israel during those 1260 days. Who it is that flees, I don't yet know. I don't believe I have that much longer to wait though to know. 

• Followers:  2

7 hours ago, Uriah said:

The 'woman' in Rev 12, represents Israel, as shown by Josephs dream. Genesis 37:9

So; who is the true Israel today? Israel, means 'one who overcomes for God', are they the people who claim the name of Israel, or are they people who believe in Him, keep the Commandments and who bear the proper fruit?    

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've considered the church in Israel but I'm not sold on it. I know Jesus said in the gospel that his disciples would be persecuted from city to city, being betrayed by family members and put to death for testifying of him and for the word of God. And I understand from Daniel and Revelation that would be happening in Israel during those 1260 days. Who it is that flees, I don't yet know. I don't believe I have that much longer to wait though to know. 

I think its very clear. The woman brought forth the "child" who will rule with a rod of iron. That's not us. Michael fights Satan at this time. See Dan. 12:1.

4 hours ago, Keras said:

The 'woman' in Rev 12, represents Israel, as shown by Josephs dream. Genesis 37:9

So; who is the true Israel today? Israel, means 'one who overcomes for God', are they the people who claim the name of Israel, or are they people who believe in Him, keep the Commandments and who bear the proper fruit?    

See my reply above.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

I think its very clear. The woman brought forth the "child" who will rule with a rod of iron. That's not us. Michael fights Satan at this time. See Dan. 12:1.

I dint say the woman was us. I'm not in Israel. I do understand it is the US armed forces who place the abomination that causes desolation at that time of distress. 

The king of the south should have known better than to attack Israel and our armed forces. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

50 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I dint say the woman was us. I'm not in Israel. I do understand it is the US armed forces who place the abomination that causes desolation at that time of distress. 

The king of the south should have known better than to attack Israel and our armed forces. 

I know, you said you "considered the church" and I said why its not by ruling it out from the scriptures. 

You're using Daniel in the scenario with the AoD.  Can you explain?