• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Can you change the mind of the Creator?

•    Pro 19:21 -> “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. ”.

One of the great problems of the human being is that they have many dreams and desires (and, of course, many ways of trying to reach them):

•    Ecc 7:29 -> “See, this alone I found, that God made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes.”.

If everyone sought to know Jesus’ plans for them and act in according to this, the world would be a paradise. Unfortunately, they crave for having what there is nothing to do with them and this only makes them a source of trouble. Happily:

•    Psa 21:11 -> “Though they plan evil against you, though they devise mischief, they will not succeed.”.

Did you already seen how many verses vouch us that nothing nor nobody can change the Creator’s plans?

•    Pro 16:1 -> “The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.”.
•    Pro 16:9 -> “The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.”.
•    Pro 21:1 -> “The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.”.
•    Pro 21:30 -> “No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the LORD.”. 
•    Gen 50:20 -> “As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. ”.
•    Job 23:13  -> “But he is unchangeable, and who can turn him back? What he desires, that he does.”.
•    Job 42:2 -> “I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. ”.
•    Isa 43:13 -> “Also henceforth I am he; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work, and who can turn it back?” ”.
•    Isa 14:24 -> “The LORD of hosts has sworn: “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand, ”.
•    Isa 46:10 -> “declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ ”.
•    Jer 10:23 -> “I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. ”.
•    Dan 4:35 -> “all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?” ”.
•    Act 5:38,39 -> “So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!” So they took his advice,”.
•    Eph 1:11 -> “In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,”.
•    Heb 6:17,18 -> “So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us.”.

And praise Him for this. After all, once His will is good, perfect and delightful (Rom 12:2), why would we desire some change? Did you fancy if someone could corrupt and change the mind of the Creator in regard to the good plans that He has for you? Wouldn’t this be a tragedy (it is what tried Balaam)?

So, have a good day praying to know Jesus’ plans for you and for the receiving of His power so that you can be capable of  accomplishing them (Eph 3:20,21).

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Probably easier to do that then it would be to get you to actually discuss anything.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

The Teacher creates scenarios for us to learn from, so we can learn how to be with the Truth. From lessons learnt the scenario changes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

Hi LV,

God, as we know is all knowing, Omniscient, thus no changing of His mind.

Now the Lord`s plans for us are simple and straight forward, in His word -

- to be like Christ, (by His Holy Spirit).

`For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son..` (Rom. 8: 29)

`...partakers of the divine nature,...` (2 Peter 1: 4)

And this is worked out in all our lives no matter where or what we do. 

Note: our gifts are for serving others and these also vary.

So nothing difficult there, just a humbling of self in every day life, reaching out to others and encouraging the believers we are in relationship with.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.56
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

•    Pro 19:21 -> “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. ”.

One of the great problems of the human being is that they have many dreams and desires (and, of course, many ways of trying to reach them):

•    Ecc 7:29 -> “See, this alone I found, that God made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes.”.

If everyone sought to know Jesus’ plans for them and act in according to this, the world would be a paradise. Unfortunately, they crave for having what there is nothing to do with them and this only makes them a source of trouble. Happily:

•    Psa 21:11 -> “Though they plan evil against you, though they devise mischief, they will not succeed.”.

Did you already seen how many verses vouch us that nothing nor nobody can change the Creator’s plans?

•    Pro 16:1 -> “The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.”.
•    Pro 16:9 -> “The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.”.
•    Pro 21:1 -> “The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.”.
•    Pro 21:30 -> “No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the LORD.”. 
•    Gen 50:20 -> “As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. ”.
•    Job 23:13  -> “But he is unchangeable, and who can turn him back? What he desires, that he does.”.
•    Job 42:2 -> “I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. ”.
•    Isa 43:13 -> “Also henceforth I am he; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work, and who can turn it back?” ”.
•    Isa 14:24 -> “The LORD of hosts has sworn: “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand, ”.
•    Isa 46:10 -> “declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ ”.
•    Jer 10:23 -> “I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. ”.
•    Dan 4:35 -> “all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?” ”.
•    Act 5:38,39 -> “So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!” So they took his advice,”.
•    Eph 1:11 -> “In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,”.
•    Heb 6:17,18 -> “So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us.”.

And praise Him for this. After all, once His will is good, perfect and delightful (Rom 12:2), why would we desire some change? Did you fancy if someone could corrupt and change the mind of the Creator in regard to the good plans that He has for you? Wouldn’t this be a tragedy (it is what tried Balaam)?

So, have a good day praying to know Jesus’ plans for you and for the receiving of His power so that you can be capable of  accomplishing them (Eph 3:20,21).

Amen and Amen! Thank you for the share.