• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,092
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually John said there are MANY Antichrists. 

That is CONCRETE evidence that there are MANY MANY MANY Antichrists. 

And we are talking about THE ANTI-CHRST, and if you want to call him the Little Horn that's fine, your type stated Anti-Christ without an s meaning you were pointing to ONE MAN, thus as I already stated, but you love to play dodge ball, 1/3 in Israel repent, do you just close your eyes and pretend that is not part of the bible and not one of my points? It means you lose the debate and everyone else but you understands that. The truth is I imagine you understand this also. 

There are many Gentile anti-christs also, but that doesn't stop the gentile church from be of God dies it? So, in the end, more Jews by percentage (1/3) will repent then Gentiles where we see 8 billion people with only 1 billion true Christians (5 of the 1 Virgins were not called unto the wedding, so 1/2 of Christendom are fakes). So, 20 percent of Gentiles repent and 33 percent of the Jews repent !! So, are we gentiles anti-christ also? Your argument is thus destroyed brother. 

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As for the little horn. It dwells in a very little country called Israel. It was delivered to Israel via ship from Europe. 

It's been there for quite some time now. Not so long ago it defeated three larger horns in a bid to take over seven heads and it was victorious. 

But you keep on waiting for your predictions to be fulfilled. I'll be watching the little horn to see what it does next. I expect a host to be given to it soon. 

I think I need to move on, you are way down a rabbit hole if you do not understand the Little Horn is a Man (Anti-Christ).

God Bless.

P.S. the One that WAS...IS NOT...YET IS is a Demon named Apollyon, not Israel. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And we are talking about THE ANTI-CHRST, and if you want to call him the Little Horn that's fine, your type stated Anti-Christ without an s meaning you were pointing to ONE MAN, thus as I already stated, but you love to play dodge ball, 1/3 in Israel repent, do you just close your eyes and pretend that is not part of the bible and not one of my points? It means you lose the debate and everyone else but you understands that. The truth is I imagine you understand this also. 

There are many Gentile anti-christs also, but that doesn't stop the gentile church from be of God dies it? So, in the end, more Jews by percentage (1/3) will repent then Gentiles where we see 8 billion people with only 1 billion true Christians (5 of the 1 Virgins were not called unto the wedding, so 1/2 of Christendom are fakes). So, 20 percent of Gentiles repent and 33 percent of the Jews repent !! So, are we gentiles anti-christ also? Your argument is thus destroyed brother. 

I think I need to move on, you are way down a rabbit hole if you do not understand the Little Horn is a Man (Anti-Christ).

God Bless.

P.S. the One that WAS...IS NOT...YET IS is a Demon named Apollyon, not Israel. 

No, I was talking about the 9 million Antichrists in Israel before you attempted to say there is one. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

No, I was talking about the 9 million Antichrists in Israel. 

1/3 will repent, or did God lie?

45 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

1/3 will repent, or did God lie?

From my count, 144000 are sealed. 

144000 out of 9 million. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From my count, 144000 are sealed. 

144000 out of 9 million. 

So did God lie or do you just nit understand His lingo? 

1/3 and 144,000 and 7000 add up to the exact same number, God doesn't just give away His understandings, he gave the disciples parabels, he gives us an ended book of Revelation.

1/3 of 15 million people (Jews) in the world is 5 million. 144,000 is a CODE for 12 (Fulness x 12 x 10 Completeness x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel in code. The 7000 men God says He has saved unti himself likewise is a code. 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repent also, just like 144,000. I am always surprised when people who are supposed to understand biblical prophecy doesn't understand God speak. 

So, you take three different saying like this, and you ADD THEM UP in your mind as to how can Gid be TRUTHFUL with each statemen because God can not lie. So, is it 1/3, or 7000 or 144,000? Or is it all three that way God's truthful in all things? I take the later approach, since Gid can't lie, and we know God uses numbers, especially squared off numbers, then all we have to do is use common sense.

Thee is no 10,000 x 10,000 it simply means ALL the hosts of heaven will be with Jesus when he returns. There is no 1o Horns in Daniel, it sim ply means ALL Europe reunited at the end. There is no 10 days of Tribulation for the Church of Smyrna, it simply means that the whole church age for Smyrna will be tribulation, they have lived unto Muslim rule now for 1400 years and before that under Roman rule.

Its common sense, 1/3, 7000 and 144,000 can not all be facial truths, some have to be CODES, and the 1/3 is SIMPLISTIC in nature, that's 3-5 million Jews, the other two are squared off numbers where 12 (Fulness) 10 (completeness) and 7 (Divine Completeness) is used. Any time God TIMES any number its even more significant. 

So, God is going to start a New Kingdom with only 144,000 people, ALL MALES... that makes absolutely no sense brother, and you know it, but you can't admit you get defeated in any debate. No man can learn until he admits he doesn't know everything. 

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So did God lie or do you just nit understand His lingo? 

1/3 and 144,000 and 7000 add up to the exact same number, God doesn't just give away His understandings, he gave the disciples parabels, he gives us an ended book of Revelation.

1/3 of 15 million people (Jews) in the world is 5 million. 144,000 is a CODE for 12 (Fulness x 12 x 10 Completeness x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel in code. The 7000 men God says He has saved unti himself likewise is a code. 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repent also, just like 144,000. I am always surprised when people who are supposed to understand biblical prophecy doesn't understand God speak. 

So, you take three different saying like this, and you ADD THEM UP in your mind as to how can Gid be TRUTHFUL with each statemen because God can not lie. So, is it 1/3, or 7000 or 144,000? Or is it all three that way God's truthful in all things? I take the later approach, since Gid can't lie, and we know God uses numbers, especially squared off numbers, then all we have to do is use common sense.

Thee is no 10,000 x 10,000 it simply means ALL the hosts of heaven will be with Jesus when he returns. There is no 1o Horns in Daniel, it sim ply means ALL Europe reunited at the end. There is no 10 days of Tribulation for the Church of Smyrna, it simply means that the whole church age for Smyrna will be tribulation, they have lived unto Muslim rule now for 1400 years and before that under Roman rule.

Its common sense, 1/3, 7000 and 144,000 can not all be facial truths, some have to be CODES, and the 1/3 is SIMPLISTIC in nature, that's 3-5 million Jews, the other two are squared off numbers where 12 (Fulness) 10 (completeness) and 7 (Divine Completeness) is used. Any time God TIMES any number its even more significant. 

So, God is going to start a New Kingdom with only 144,000 people, ALL MALES... that makes absolutely no sense brother, and you know it, but you can't admit you get defeated in any debate. No man can learn until he admits he doesn't know everything. 

Now you are saying the entire world is Israel? 

There are 9 million people in Israel. Apr 2 percent of those believe in Christ. The rest don't believe. The majority of Israel's population is antichrist. 

The revelation of Jesus christ says 144000 are sealed on the 12 tribes of Israel. Just 144,000.

I can see that you don't believe revelation and you've already stated it is false. But that is what revelation states like it or not. 144000.

It really doesn't matter if these are male or no. They are not given in marriage. 

As for you winning a debate. It appears that's all you care about here. I think we need to just agree to disagree and move on. Nothing good will come of me and you talking. I didn't come here for stife and debate. Good day to you. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There are 9 million people in Israel. Apr 2 percent of those believe in Christ. The rest don't believe. The majority of Israel's population is antichrist. 

I haven't understood yet in this thread why you are so bent on cursing Israel by calling them an antichrist and not concerned with any other nation.  

You said here that "the rest" which would mean 98% of Israel's population don't believe.  That's misleading.  I've listened to a team from Jews for Jesus who target Israel with evangelism.  They said, "It's not that so many Jews in Israel spurn Jesus.  It's that so many of them and the younger ones in particular don't even know who he is."

Instead of harping about how lost they are, have you prayed for them?  Have you sponsored those who try to evangelize Israel?

The revelation of Jesus christ says 144000 are sealed on the 12 tribes of Israel. Just 144,000.

I can see that you don't believe revelation and you've already stated it is false. But that is what revelation states like it or not. 144000.

You seem to think, correct me if I am wrong, that ONLY 144,000 Jews will be saved.

That's not what the book of Revelation is saying.  God is going to save 144,000 Jewish men during the Tribulation for the express purpose of evangelism.

More people that can be counted are going to be saved.  That's one of the visions John had and explained in the final book.

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

I haven't understood yet in this thread why you are so bent on cursing Israel by calling them an antichrist and not concerned with any other nation.  

You said here that "the rest" which would mean 98% of Israel's population don't believe.  That's misleading.  I've listened to a team from Jews for Jesus who target Israel with evangelism.  They said, "It's not that so many Jews in Israel spurn Jesus.  It's that so many of them and the younger ones in particular don't even know who he is."

Instead of harping about how lost they are, have you prayed for them?  Have you sponsored those who try to evangelize Israel?

You seem to think, correct me if I am wrong, that ONLY 144,000 Jews will be saved.

That's not what the book of Revelation is saying.  God is going to save 144,000 Jewish men during the Tribulation for the express purpose of evangelism.

More people that can be counted are going to be saved.  That's one of the visions John had and explained in the final book.

No, the book of Revelation says that 144000 are sealed with the name of God in thier foreheads.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/14-1.htm

That's what takes place AFTER they have overcome as Jesus overcame. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/3-12.htm

In Revelation 7 they are sealed on the great day of the Lambs wrath in Revelation 6:17.Who do you think they would preach to on the coming day of the Lamb? The dead? Thier days of evangelizing have already past. 

As for what I'm saying in this thread. Israel is full of Antichrists. Those who claim the christ has not come which is what John says is an antichrist. 

For some reason people on this board believe God will save the antichrist from Russia who they believe is Gog. They may be right that Gog is Russia but I see no reason why God would save the Antichrists from Russia. He didn't save them from Rome nor did he save them from Hitler. Why would he save them from Russia? 

PS, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia hasn't already killed jews in Ukraine. In fact I know of one that has been killed by Russia in Ukraine. If Russia can kill jews in the Ukraine, why couldn't Russia kill jews anywhere else? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On 4/16/2022 at 9:58 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The Israeli goverment was not for approximately 2000 years. 

The Israeli goverment was, and was not, and yet is. 

And yet during this time it has not had anything to do with the persecution of Christians or against the true believers, and yet you cannot say that of the Papacy...

37 minutes ago, Hobie_ said:

And yet during this time it has not had anything to do with the persecution of Christians or against the true believers, and yet you cannot say that of the Papacy...

Sure it has persecuted Christians. Has been since it was founded. 

But the Israeli goverment will only kill the israeli saints for 42 months. 

Behold I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers, Some of them you will kill and crucufy, other s you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal