Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Why do people believe God would protect the antichrist Israeli goverment from Russia? 

Not that there's is anything Russia needs in Israel but why would God protect the antichrist? 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The spirit of the antichrist is not confined to Israel, so I am not sure why you would open with such a statement. 

1 John 4:1-3

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  By this you know the Spirit of God:  Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why do people believe God would protect the antichrist Israeli goverment from Russia? 

I don't know. I don't believe that. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe the answer is that God is protecting the people in spite of themselves because of the promises to Abraham Isaac and Jacob.  

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, tim_from_pa said:

Maybe the answer is that God is protecting the people in spite of themselves because of the promises to Abraham Isaac and Jacob.  

I don't remember Jesus saying that he who rejects him will be saved. Yet there are people who say the antichrist in Israel will be saved from Russia. 

This is a crazy world we live in with crazy people teaching crazy things. The 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't remember Jesus saying that he who rejects him will be saved. Yet there are people who say the antichrist in Israel will be saved from Russia. 

This is a crazy world we live in with crazy people teaching crazy things. The 

Yeah. The best thing is to post scripture and comment on it. That cuts out the crazies. "Anti-Christ" means "replacement Christ", but scripture calls that man who finally sets himself up in the Temple ... "The Beast". John teaches against "the SPIRIT of replacing Christ" and refers to multiple men. (1st Jn.2:18, 24, 4:3, 2nd Jn 7).

God will ultimately protect Israel from all enemies because He has a COVENANT with Abraham and his seed via Jacob. God will deal personally with Israel's infidelity. But God sets His face against Israel's enemies because of what He promised Abraham. Remember Balaam and Balak (Nu.22).

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Yeah. The best thing is to post scripture and comment on it. That cuts out the crazies. "Anti-Christ" means "replacement Christ", but scripture calls that man who finally sets himself up in the Temple ... "The Beast". John teaches against "the SPIRIT of replacing Christ" and refers to multiple men. (1st Jn.2:18, 24, 4:3, 2nd Jn 7).

God will ultimately protect Israel from all enemies because He has a COVENANT with Abraham and his seed via Jacob. God will deal personally with Israel's infidelity. But God sets His face against Israel's enemies because of what He promised Abraham. Remember Balaam and Balak (Nu.22).

If God did not save the unbelieving Israelis from the Romans why would he save the unbelieving Israelis from Russia or anyone else for that matter? 

PS, John said the antichrist denies Jesus and makes the claim that the Christ has not come. 

Most Jews in Israel deny Jesus and say Christ has not come. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If God did not save the unbelieving Israelis from the Romans why would he save the unbelieving Israelis from Russia or anyone else for that matter? 

Yes, the Romans did scatter or disperse the Jews not many decades after Jesus died and was resurrected.  But in 1948, they returned from all around the world - their first Prime Ministers coming from such places as Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Those who know history know the miracle of Israel being united into a nation once again in 1948.

And in 1967, the miracles of BIBLICAL proportion of God protecting Israel from Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq partially backed by the Soviet Union with massive weapons is unfathomable.  Do some research on the miracles of the Six Day War.  It will knock your socks off.

And in the future, when THE Antichrist has the whole world deceived, God is going to raise up and save 144,000 Jewish men to evangelize the world.  And literally countless people will be saved.  So says Revelation 7 and 14.

God had AND has a plan for Israel.  It's what history teaches and what the Bible teaches.  Individual Jewish people must be saved to enter heaven.  But God is not finished with Israel as a nation.  That's evident.

MULTIPLE dual prophecies in the Old Testament speak of Israel's punishments AND restorations of that day long ago and "THE day" to come.

I'll just leave you with one.

Jeremiah 31:10 =   "Hear the word of the Lord, O nations, and declare it in the coastlands far away; say, ‘He who scattered Israel will gather him, and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock.'"

Edited by Jayne

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not that there's is anything Russia needs in Israel but why would God protect the antichrist? 

I think I see your point. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

The Gog/Magog war is said to happen first and God destroys Gog/Magog and then the antichrist takes over the world. This seems like a contradiction, yes?

I agree 100%.