• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I think you're full of crap!

God has never done what you said without Your Permission to do so!

You are a LIAR!

Wow.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

If you never said, Yes God I accept You, but He still Saved You and filled you with His Spirit, then He Forced Himself upon you!

Don't really have to "say" anything.....just don't resist Him and harden your heart when He comes calling.....but yield to Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member

6 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Stick around, let's see how it plays out!

Sir...if I recall rightly...you said you are 53 years old, therefore you are my older brother in the Lord. if I remember rightly, you have made claims about you originating from a family of preachers etc...

......yet what sort of example do you believe you are setting me in this Forum? And others who are younger than you?

Are you happy with your conduct here/how you communicate with others?

Edited by B-B

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

55 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

We can't comprehend as we ought to comprehend, not here and now. I understand exactly what you're getting at, sister. Not science fiction, just the reality of our incomprehensible God...

Who is pleased to make Himself comprehensible to us in His only begotten Son. :)

I can't say that I was ever "fence sitting;" I only lacked a perspective which the Lord has been building upon step by step over time. Yes, time!

Here upon this earth, where there is a time and season for every matter under heaven, we live in time and times. It can be excruciating to understand spiritual and heavenly matters, which are neither subject to time nor the passage of it, because our life in time is all that we know. Thus, we see darkly and know only in part.

We walk in faith. 

We thought that our time upon this earth under the sun was over, but it wasn't our appointed time. Not only did the Lord know where I would up decades after He called me from this world, but He declared it decades before it came to pass. I simply couldn't grasp this because it was too great for me at that time.

This is not without precedent in the scriptures. The Lord reveals the hidden things of God and it pleases Him that we don't understand at that time (this happened to the apostle Peter regarding Gentiles). With the benefit of hindsight, after the Lord raised me up, I blessed His name that I didn't understand what His Spirit revealed twenty years earlier.

If I had understood at that time, I would have lost my mind to fear and terror!

Ah... but here in time where all of us live and toil, the Lord came to me when I was almost dead and was greatly moved for my sake. Yes...

But twenty years earlier He had declared this! His Spirit spoke... He also spoke through a brother and a sister in Christ (a husband and wife, very dear friends) more than once... and He sent dreams. 

But I couldn't grasp it. 

I understand how this might come across as confusing (or the stuff of sci-fi) but it is what it is. God is not subject to time and space but in this flesh and blood and body, we are. :)

Blessings Dear Brother

he    I should have known you would get exactly what I'm attempting to say-at deaths door perception is drastically changed,isn't it?!!I remember when my Dad was dying right after I was Healed,I Knew what I knew without a shadow of doubt ,He Did it for me He Could Do it for my father so I prayed & my entire church joined me,I asked my Dads life be spared (even to take me first)  and I Rcvd a loud & clear Word.....You are praying for the wrong thing,I ,Said the Lord God,Want to spare his life but you pray for his temporal life-tell him about my Son that he may LIVE.....Oh ,I was devastated but truly grateful my Lord Prepared me,I did not have the heart to tell my church and yes,my Dad died days later but He Received Jesus as His Lord & Savior-Glory to God Most High!

That time in my life also changed me ,I thought to myself about prayer and Gods Will,the time appointed us to die.....and here I am!I thought about my own Miraculous Healing & how I had Gods Blessed Assurance that it would be well from the very beginning when I was diagnosed with terminal cancer.......with Confidence I told everyone they would see a Miracle....

The reason I shared this here (& you have already heard,Brother) is because I believe I was predestined to live ,God of course Already Knew and my Dad was predestined to die the day he died........All the prayers in the Universe could not change that.  So,Does God Know because it is Fore ordained or is it the predestination that He Knows....Both I think

Anyway I'm quitting because 4 times I wrote much more,it disappeaed  & only this much comes back     I'm aggravated & tired

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I have already explained to you, that God must have brought my will in alignment with his own

God does not do that until you Submit to God, it does not work the other way around.

THere is a misunderstanding of what regeneration is--being given a new heart---it is only after this, that a process of submitting to God can begin. He gives us a new heart, we are born from above and begin the adventure of sanctification. An ongoing process, by which He is working in us and we are changed from one degree of glory to another.

The evidence of this is the fruit of the Spirit and a increasing expression of Love toward others. Of extending the same Grace and Mercy, that we learn we very much need ourselves.

What she is describing is referred to as irresistable grace. It does not violate our will as it is a Gift that God provides for the elect. He is irresistable in that He is God and will have those who He gives the Son.

He first regenerates us. Gives us the new heart. This is wehre 'election' comes in. Then and only then are we able to say 'yes' through the gift of saving faith which is entirely by Grace--not through any power or mechanism that we can bring to bear.

It is all God. Before His reaching down, we are all in a deep dark hole impossible to crawl out of. That hole is a very very dead death.

Click on 'Salvation is Relocation' in my signature below. It may help.

Edited by Alive

Just now, Heaven_Bound said:

I don't believe in irresistable grace or the entire human population would be SAVED!

I understand your position. It is unbiblical and if you are teaching falshood, what then does that say about you?

You see how that kind of statement works?

Where is the love and Grace?

Are you aware of 'election' and how this is contained in the record from Genesis to Rev?

• Group:  Diamond Member

23 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

What she is saying is not Biblical, what does that make her if she is not doing as the Bible claims?

There are different points of view/interpretations of Scripture/opinions etc re: predestination/being chosen/elect/foreknowledge etc. (This is why I said at the beginning, that I'm probably a fence-sitter, (a bit indecisive about it all)).

If folks insist that their own personal views/interpretations are correct and Biblical, but other's aren't Biblical...even though, they too are able to find and use Scripture to defend their personal views, then I find this all to be a little bit arrogant. 

Edited by B-B

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Show me Scripture because the Bible says God's Word is Truth and man is a Liar!

What do you think Paul is saying here?

Rom. 3:9 (NAS20S)   What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10 as it is written:   “THERE IS NO RIGHTEOUS PERSON, NOT EVEN ONE;

11  THERE IS NO ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS,   THERE IS NO ONE WHO SEEKS OUT GOD;

12  THEY HAVE ALL TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME CORRUPT;   THERE IS NO ONE WHO DOES GOOD,   THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE.”

13  “THEIR THROAT IS AN OPEN GRAVE,   WITH THEIR TONGUES THEY KEEP DECEIVING,”   “THE VENOM OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS”;

14  “THEIR MOUTH IS FULL OF CURSING AND BITTERNESS”;

15  “THEIR FEET ARE SWIFT TO SHED BLOOD,

16  DESTRUCTION AND MISERY ARE IN THEIR PATHS,

17  AND THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN THE WAY OF PEACE.”

18  “THERE IS NO FEAR OF GOD BEFORE THEIR EYES.”

6 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Not what you want it to mean.  It does not mean God will MAKE ME choose Him!

OK--let's try this shall we?

What is Jesus, the Creator of all that is, saying here.

Does it sound like God makes the first move?

Yes or no, please.

John 6:44 (NAS20S) “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

Edited by Alive