• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

Yes, there is one for both the just and the unjust that happens at the Second Coming....then there is another resurrection of both the just and the unjust that happens at the end of the 1000 years. The one at the end of the 1000 years pertains to those who live and die during the 1000 reign, the one that happens at the second coming pertains to those who have lived and died since Adam.  But this has nothing to do with whether you are a Jew or a Gentile.

The one at the Second Coming, and the one at the end of the 1000 years is for the just and the unjust.... there is no other category you can be in. Jesus said ALL that are in the graves shall come forth...some to life and some to condemnation...Everyone was resurrected but there were only two categories.

Yes the only two seeds that were there were wheat (children of God) and tares (children of the devil) 

The field is the world...it doesn't matter where you live...only wheat and tares were planted in the earth and both were harvested at the end of this age...the wheat was gathered into the barn, and the tares were cast into the fire. 

When Jesus comes he will resurrect those in Persia, Ethiopia, just like he will resurrect those who died in Mexico or the USA and everywhere else. 

The living waters flow from the Mediterranean to the dead sea. They don't flow around the world. 

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-8.htm

I don't live between those seas. I don't live in that kingdom. I'm not of Daniels people. I don't live between the ends of heaven. Jesus said they will gather out of his kingdom all that offend. But I don't live in the kingdom that was promised to him. I dint live in the kingdom of heaven at the moment where the beast is. I live in a completely separate kingdom. 

https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Maybe some day I will travel to that kingdom. But it will probably be at the end of the 1000 years. It would be nice to make it to the feast of tabernacles but I doubt that will happen. We will see. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, transmogrified said:

Jesus said those that followed him in the regeneration would sit upon 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel but this cannot happen if they are not resurrected until the 1000 years are over. The 12 disciples Jesus was talking to are not those killed by the beast during the 1000 years...they have been dead for some 2000 years already.

Matthew 19:28 Jesus replied: Truly I tell you, in the world that is to be....... REBible   in the regeneration..... KJV   Both refer to the new heavens and earth. Revelation 21:1-7

This Judgement by the resurrected disciples of the 12 tribes, will happen in the Eternal state; AFTER the Millennium. 

Christ the first fruits...afterwards, they that are Christs at his coming.

The ONLY ones resurrected at Christs coming; will be the GT martyrs. This is crystal clear; ALL the rest of the dead wait until the GWT Judgment. Revelation 20:4-5 & 11-15

In the King James translation it says the living are caught up to meet the dead in Christ who are returning to the earth with Jesus...they meet him in the air so they have to ascend up from off the earth.

The REB does too.  This will be a physical transportation, through our atmosphere, from wherever His people are to where Jesus will be. Initially in the clouds, then to Jerusalem.  As what happened to Philip; Acts 8:39 and Ezekiel 3:12-15

Your false addition to it, is saying they are returning to the earth. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we humans ever leave the earth. 

Paul said we shall all be changed in a moment in a twinkle of an eye, at the last trump

Paul's Prophecy in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 is all about what happens at the Great White Throne Judgment. AFTER the Millennium.   Proved by how it is only then that Death will be no more. Revelation 21:4

Realize this: it is impossible for anyone to receive immortality before Judgment. Or before the new earth; the Eternal state. 

Edited by Keras

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

3 hours ago, Keras said:
11 hours ago, transmogrified said:

In the King James translation it says the living are caught up to meet the dead in Christ who are returning to the earth with Jesus...they meet him in the air so they have to ascend up from off the earth.

The REB does too.  This will be a physical transportation, through our atmosphere, from wherever His people are to where Jesus will be. Initially in the clouds, then to Jerusalem.  As what happened to Philip; Acts 8:39 and Ezekiel 3:12-15

It says God will bring those who have died in Christ with him. "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

Where is God bringing the resurrected saints?

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't live between those seas. I don't live in that kingdom.

The field is the world...

I don't live between the ends of heaven.

You live on the earth...

I'm not of Daniels people

The resurrection is not only for Jews, but for everyone.

But I don't live in the kingdom that was promised to him.

He will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and kingdom...there are no other categories to be in ...either you are alive or you are dead.

I dint live in the kingdom of heaven at the moment where the beast is.

The kingdom of heaven has not yet come to this earth. Jesus prayed 'thy kingdom come...' his kingdom will come at the Second Coming...then he will reign over all the earth from Jerusalem. No one is living in that kingdom yet.

I live in a completely separate kingdom. 

So does everyone else. The kingdom of God has not yet come so no one is living in it. Jesus has to first come and then he will set up his kingdom on this earth. 

Maybe some day I will travel to that kingdom.

If you are in the resurrection of the righteous at the second coming, you will inherit that kingdom

But it will probably be at the end of the 1000 years.

If you are in the resurrection of the righteous you will never die and will live past the 1000 year period for live for ever and ever. 

It would be nice to make it to the feast of tabernacles

Those who will be resurrected or caught up at the last trump will receive glorified bodies and will be priests and kings over those who go to the feast of tabernacles year by year.

Edited by transmogrified

2 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

The field is the world...

You live on the earth...

The resurrection is not only for Jews, but for Gentiles

He will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and kingdom...there are no other categories to be in ...either you are alive or you are dead.

The kingdom of heaven has not yet come to this earth. Jesus prayed 'thy kingdom come...' his kingdom will come at the Second Coming...then he will reign over all the earth from Jerusalem. No one is living in that kingdom yet.

So does everyone else. The kingdom of God has not yet come so no one is living in it. Jesus has to first come and then he will set up his kingdom on this earth. 

If you are in the resurrection of the righteous at the second coming, you will inherit that kingdom

If you are in the resurrection of the righteous you will never die and will live past the 1000 year period for live for ever and ever. 

Those who will be resurrected or caught up at the last trump will receive glorified bodies and will be priests and kings over those who go to the feast of tabernacles year by year.

So you say Jesus reigns over Gog, Ethiopia, and Persia who invade Jesus's kingdom at the end of the millinium? 

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you say Jesus reigns over Gog, Ethiopia, and Persia who invade Jesus's kingdom at the end of the millinium? 

Yes, fire comes down out of heaven and destroys them. The devil is let loose for a little season and he gathers the nations of the earth to battle against the camp of the saints, but the devil was cast into the lake of fire. It is not the land itself that rises up against the camp of the saints, it is the nations who dwell on the land that the devil deceived.

7 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

Yes, fire comes down out of heaven and destroys them. The devil is let loose for a little season and he gathers the nations of the earth to battle against the camp of the saints, but the devil was cast into the lake of fire. It is not the land itself that rises up against the camp of the saints, it is the nations who dwell on the land that the devil deceived.

I seriously don't think Gog knows the people living in Jerusalem are immortal. I don't think Gog even knows these people have been resurrected. 

https://biblehub.com/niv/ezekiel/38-14.htm

Therefore son of man, prophecy and say to Gog, this is what the Sovereign Lord says, In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 

My bet is, Gog doesn't know the resurection of Israel had already taken place. I know you believe he knows Christ is reigning over the whole world, even the land of Magog, but I don't think he does. I think Gog has been reigning over Magog. 

42 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

My bet is, Gog doesn't know the resurection of Israel had already taken place. I know you believe he knows Christ is reigning over the whole world, even the land of Magog, but I don't think he does. I think Gog has been reigning over Magog. 

Zech. 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

All the kingdoms of this world becomes the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ. 

2 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

All the kingdoms of this world becomes the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ. 

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/38-2.htm

Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog,the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, and prophecy against him. 

------------------------

I don't know. It looks to me like Gog is chief prince in the land of Magog. 

I believe Christ is reigning in the promised land though. I also don't believe Gog knows the people in the promised land are immortal. I don't believe he knows Israel was resurrected. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, transmogrified said:

It says God will bring those who have died in Christ with him. "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

Where is God bringing the resurrected saints?

At His Return, Jesus brings the souls of the GT martyrs with Him.  He then brings them back to life, not immortality yet, as they can die again. That is the plain Bible truth of the only human resurrection at that time. 

Other scriptures like Jude 14 are mis translated to say He comes with His saints, but Matthew 16:27 and Revelation 19:14 indisputably state that He is accompanied by the angel armies of heaven.