• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Sister said:

So we have to divide the word of truth first.  Consider what we already know.  The resurrection has not come yet, but will happen when Christ returns.  All should know this.

All are taught this, but this isn't what is written. 

Go look.  Try to find it.  Give it to me IN GODS WORDS ONLY.  No explanations, just what is written.  IT CAN'T BE DONE. 

So these dead saints came out of the graves, after the resurrection.  No doubt about that. If you have been following the conversation of what I have put forth to transmogrified is that the dead remnants of Israel will be raised into flesh, not spirit, you may consider this.  The 1st resurrection of the saints only involves those who have served in the kingdom of our dear Lord, Jesus Christ.

It doesn't say that.  Go look again.

WHEN CHRIST WENT TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS IT WASN'T JUST TO THOSE WHO HAD DIED UNDER THE LAW BECAUSE SALVATION WAS BEING OPENED TO EVERYONE.  SO IT WASN'T JUST 'ISRAEL' THAT WAS RAISED UP IT WAS ALL THE GENTILES WHO EVER LIVED BEFORE CHRIST DIED ALSO.  OR ELSE GOD COULDN'T BE CALLED JUST, COULD HE?  The word has to GO OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

And they never served in the kingdom of God and they are of the first resurrection.  Which is the resurrection to life.  

Yes, when we die it's determined already where we will go - but with what lot?

Where do I find this written?  

Will our souls be placed in paradise where death is not forever, or will our souls go into another room awaiting the 2nd judgment where we are judged by the books?

Where is this written?

The rest of it doesn't even make sense to me it is all over the place.  I am going to need you to put it in order with SCRIPTURE so I can see how you are coming to these beliefs cause your words aren't making any sense to me.  AND you can see, I am reading them very closely.  I am not trying to 'put you off' at all.  I just don't understand how you are coming to your conclusions.  

On 6/6/2022 at 8:39 AM, Sister said:

What did Peter mean when he said 'We have also a more sure word of prophecy?'

I think it is the Holy Spirit.  

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

John 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

John 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

49 minutes ago, Sister said:

Can you please give scripture.  I'm not following what you are saying here.

Luke 20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

GOD isn't the GOD of the dead, He is the God of the LIVING and when Moses called HIM THE LORD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB they HAD TO BE ALIVE IN HEAVEN or else Moses couldn't have said that He was their GOD. 

AS FOR JESUS

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Romans 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

That is how the unsaved, the dead, the dead in Christ rise AT HIS RETURN. 

THE SAVED, NEVER DIE, go on living and go to be where He is, follow Him afterwards and as Jesus died and rose, EVEN SO THEM who will be

RETURNING WITH HIM.

Romans 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

I am sorry about all the capitol letters I usually try to go back and re write them all but I am tired so please forgive me.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, Uriah said:

Dan 11 starts out outlining workings with the kings of Persia, Grecia and the king of the south, thought to be Egypt. I'd still like to know where in Dan 11 there is a transition to the end times, please.

Shalom, Uriah.

There isn't one.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Yes, when we die it's determined already where we will go - but with what lot?  Will our souls be placed in paradise where death is not forever, or will our souls go into another room awaiting the 2nd judgment where we are judged by the books?  In that 2nd judgement there is still mercy, and the Lord knows beforehand where we will end up, but it's going to be a fair trial where one has to answer for all the things he has done and every one must face the judge.  Only after this can one be thrown into the lake of fire because there's a court process first.  Judged guilty before witnesses, or given mercy. 

It's not all done and dusted as soon as we die, but where our souls are placed, ....in what room is the first process.

Shalom, @Sister and @DeighAnn

This is the common fallacy started sometime in the Dark Ages, but we don't "go to heaven when we die." There's absolutely NOTHING in Scripture that says that! To the contrary, we are to be anticipating the SECOND COMING of our Lord Yeshua` the Messiah of God and the associated RESURRECTION to life!

We shall be TRULY resurrected to life, our old, "air-breathing"  ("natural")  bodies being transformed and made into "air-BLASTING" ("spiritual") bodies. That will no longer be able to decay, no longer be able to die, and will glow like the sun! Some, still living at the SECOND COMING, won't have to be resurrected; they will just be transformed into the same kind of bodies.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "HEAVEN!" The words translated as "heaven" in the Scriptures is the Greek word "ouranos" and the Hebrew word "shaamayim," both meaning the "SKY!" We don't go TO "Heaven"; we will go THROUGH the heavens, THROUGH the skies, to our destination, and that destination will be wherever the Lord Yeshua` will be at that time, HAVING JUST RETURNED IN HIS SECOND COMING!

The "Heaven" that is so often described is actually the NEW JERUSALEM of Revelation 21 and 22. What do people talk about when they pretend to describe "Heaven?" They talk about the gates of pearl and the streets of gold and the walls of jasper! These are the descriptions of that City, the New Jerusalem!

READ THE SCRIPTURES CAREFULLY! You will find that there's MUCH more information of what is to come than to "live happily ever after in Heaven."

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in ME SHALL NEVER DIE.  Believest thou this?

HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO NEVER DIES BE RESURRECTED OUT FROM THE DEAD?  SIMPLE QUESTION

No, it's not a simple question when you don't give the scripture first.  I don't know what your thinking, and now you have given me this scripture in John 11, I am still trying to guess what you are asking?

So I have to break down those verses and take it from there to see what you are getting at.

Lazarus was dead.  When Martha saw Jesus she was totally unaware that he would raise Lazarus again from the dead, so she said something to him that he must of taught her previously....and that was she knew Lazarus would be raised on the last day, in the resurrection.  That knowledge was comforting her.  Jesus says;

John 11:25 ..........., I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

So Jesus is inferring that it doesn't matter Lazarus is dead, for anyone who believes in him will live again,....anyway.

Then he went on to say;

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in ME SHALL NEVER DIE.  Believest thou this?

In otherwords, who-ever believes in Jesus will never be put to death forever.  He will live again.

By Jesus raising Lazarus up from the dead, was just to show the glory of the Father, that bringing someone back to life is an easy thing for him.  It's a glimpse of what's to come.

But unfortunately, we are all in the flesh, and are destined to die (except for those alive at the 2nd Coming)  When our heart stops beating, death will not prevent us from living again.  When we die, we are really dead.  We know nothing, but will live again.  So when we are 'in Christ' death is not eternal.  The death of the flesh is not the end for us, but a new beginning when we wake up, and everything has to be done in order at the appointed time.

So hopefully that answered your question.

8 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Who where His people?  Why did He come to change the Covenant of sin and death? 

What the Law couldn't do was give life and wipe away all sins.

Jesus came to fulfill the law and his blood was a testament to that.  He was sent to  end the law, and give a better one.  The law couldn't be kept and it was being broken every day.  The law is black and white whereas you broke one law, your guilty of breaking them all.  The law was only 'the schoolmaster' until Christ came.  It was the warming up, getting ready for him.  It was all about OBEYING God, whatever he commanded and getting used to that even if you didn't know why he commanded certain things.

The new covenant is according to the spirit and not the letter.  It's about choosing to serve God out of choice and not because of fear or force.  The new covenant involves grace, and a chance to have all sins wiped clean.  The new law offers a new clean slate, through an invitation into the kingdom of God by obeying the one God put in charge, the Son of Man who is the Son of God.  The new covenant involves a love for the truth foremost, and a willingness to trust Jesus to lead us there.

Who didn't go to heaven because they were found with sin? 

No-one has been to heaven yet. The 1st resurrection has not yet come.

What could the law not do that Jesus could? 

It was not about mercy.  It didn't even give Jesus name.

Who did HE go PREACH to the 3 days He was in the 'belly of the fish'? 

He didn't preach to anyone when he was in the belly of the whale (heart of the earth). He was dead.  Yes really dead like the scriptures attest.

How could the body sown is not the body that will be leave a question as to with which body are they raised?   I don't understand your questions.  

What questions?  please quote.

Edited by Sister
Added heart of the earth.

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, @Sister and @DeighAnn

This is the common fallacy started sometime in the Dark Ages, but we don't "go to heaven when we die." There's absolutely NOTHING in Scripture that says that! To the contrary, we are to be anticipating the SECOND COMING of our Lord Yeshua` the Messiah of God and the associated RESURRECTION to life!

Hello Retrobyter

Yes I agree with you.

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

We shall be TRULY resurrected to life, our old, "air-breathing"  ("natural")  bodies being transformed and made into "air-BLASTING" ("spiritual") bodies. That will no longer be able to decay, no longer be able to die, and will glow like the sun! Some, still living at the SECOND COMING, won't have to be resurrected; they will just be transformed into the same kind of bodies.

Amen.