• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Days Won:  2

20 minutes ago, abcdef said:

The second coming for salvation, the resur/rapt, will happen exactly as stated in the story of the 2 witnesses, 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to the armies of Iran, from across the Euphrates shown as the 6th trumpet.

This may happen in our lifetime. Maybe only a few years from now, or months?

----

… you may have missed the point of the article @abcdef…?

(just saying…)

Edited by B-B

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

The second coming for salvation, the resur/rapt, will happen exactly as stated in the story of the 2 witnesses, 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to the armies of Iran, from across the Euphrates shown as the 6th trumpet.

This may happen in our lifetime. Maybe only a few years from now, or months?

----

The two witnesses are being removed from the kingdom just before the kingdom becomes Christ's kingdom. I wouldn't want to be in thier shoes. I wouldn't wish that cloud they go up in on anyone although I know that cloud will go up from many cities that day. 

That is a terrible cloud the be in. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-15.htm

Just before the seventh trump sounded too. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

You should take notice that in Daniel 9:24, Prince is capitalized because it speaks about the Messiah, but in Daniel 12:1, when speaking about Micheal, it is not capitalized because Micheal is not God.

That is just a variation of the translators.

1 hour ago, B-B said:

… you may have missed the point of the article @abcdef…?

(just saying…)

I get the point. Let me just say, that nobody has gotten the timing right surrounding the second coming for salvation, until now.

Rev 10:7 Seems to say that when the time for the 7th trumpet to sound is coming that we will understand the prophecies concerning His coming for the kingdom.

Just because some in the past have not understood the prophecies, doesn't mean that they will never be revealed. 

---

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

13 minutes ago, abcdef said:

That is just a variation of the translators.

No, it is not just a variation of the translators.  You can see this if you look at the Hebrew words.

Daniel 9:25 states Messiah (anointed-one (mshich)) the Governor (governor (ngid)).

Daniel 12:1 says "In that era Michael (Michael (mikal)) shall stand up, the-chief (e-shr) the-great (e-gdul) ".

58 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The two witnesses are being removed from the kingdom

The 2 witnesses are the faithful branches people of Israel who hold the scriptures that witness of Jesus.

They are not being removed from the kingdom because the kingdom is spiritual and death cannot separate us from God or remove us from the kingdom.

They are dead and are resurrected when the 7th trumpet blows.

The kingdom has been on planet earth since the day of Pentecost. 

--

just before the kingdom becomes Christ's kingdom.

The kingdom is already Christ's kingdom and has been since Pentecost. The event of the 7th trumpet is showing the end of the kingdom on planet earth because the kingdom is taken to heaven and will never return.

The 7th trumpet event is also shown as the stone striking the statue in Dan. 2.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Well, if you are a Christian, you are in their shoes. Maybe you are not in Jerusalem, but you share the same event, of the resur/rapt at the coming of Jesus for the kingdom. Not real estate, souls in the spiritual kingdom.

I wouldn't wish that cloud they go up in on anyone

If you are not in that resur/rapt cloud with them, then you will not be saved and are headed for eternal fire.

although I know that cloud will go up from many cities that day. 

After the 7th trumpet blows, this planet is turned to fire and all human life on earth ends.

That is a terrible cloud the be in. 

That cloud is showing the resur/rapt.

You better hope that you are in it. 

(It's not a atomic weapon)

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-15.htm

Just before the seventh trump sounded too. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus will be ruling within 10 years.

And so we wait . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

No, it is not just a variation of the translators.  You can see this if you look at the Hebrew words.

Daniel 9:25 states Messiah (anointed-one (mshich)) the Governor (governor (ngid)).

Daniel 12:1 says "In that era Michael (Michael (mikal)) shall stand up, the-chief (e-shr) the-great (e-gdul) ".

Dan 12:1, When does Michael stand up and deliver the people of Israel?

Does he deliver them from sin? Or something else?

----

The whole key to understanding the timeline of Dan. 12 is what the angel says in Dan. 12:7, he is talking about 70 AD.

3 1/2 times, from the Babylonian captivity, until the great scattering of Israel into the gentile nations in 70 AD ish.

The little book is shown as being sealed Dan 12:4, and in Rev 6 the seals are opened.

This scroll being opened in Rev 6 shows that the requirements that prevented the Dan 12 scroll from being opened had been met, that would be the 70 AD destruction of the temple and Jerusalem and the great scattering into the gentile nations.

It is the story of Israel, both believing Israel (2 witnesses) and unbelieving Israel (seals/trumpets), centered on Jerusalem and the end of the times of the gentiles.

The 7 sealed scroll tells the story of Israel for the 2nd 3 1/2 times. From 70 AD until 1967, when Jerusalem was restored, mainly, and a bit more.

--

Together, the two 3 1/2 times, is 7 times, which is the same time period as the statue in Dan. 2. From the gold head, to the end of the toes, 7 times. The time that Israel would spend under gentile rule, until Jerusalem is restored.

--

No one could know what the sealed scroll in Dan. 12:4 said, until it was opened by Jesus in front of John in 85-96 AD ish time period.

What this proves is that all the requirements for the ending of the first 3 1/2 times spoken of in Dan 12 had been met by 85-96 AD ish.

The second 3 1/2 times is from 70 AD after the great scattering begins, until 1967 when Jerusalem was restored, completing the 7 times, and at the same time completing the Dan. 2 statue, ending the toes (horns).

--

It turns out that the 7 times, 3 1/2 times, 42 months, and 1260 days, are symbolic numbers whose specific time periods could not be known in years, until now. 

--

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

Dan 12:1, When does Michael stand up and deliver the people of Israel?

Does he deliver them from sin? Or something else?

He delivers them from trouble and distress, just as scripture says.  He is not the savior and cannot deliver them from their sins.   Only Jesus can do that.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

On 5/14/2022 at 5:07 AM, Michael37 said:

I periodically encounter Christians who are convinced Christ will return in their lifetime. That's OK as long as they don't give me an earbashing on the subject. Those who do emphatically advise me that Christ will return in their lifetime usually do so with a list of reasons and an earnest expectation that tends to to mark them as somewhat intense, even fanatical, in my estimation.

Of course I agree that as Christians we are to be ready for Christ's Return, that it is to be regarded as imminent, but as for being convinced it will happen in my lifetime, I'm just not that sure, and the record shows many in history have set dates, and been convinced of His Return in their lifetime only to be proved wrong. 

I came across this obviously defunct claim at the link below:

Quote:

Jesus will return on March 5, 2014!

The Date Jesus Will Return is Finally Revealed! (redeeminggod.com)

If you enjoy satire you might want to read the article.

Years before I came to Jesus Christ, I encountered "88 reasons for '88." Some will recall this for what it was: 88 reasons why our Lord will return in 1988. 

This obviously never came to pass. :mellow:

Long after the Lord saved me, I pondered why so many are prone to doing such a thing. I read that only the Father knows the hour of His return in the scriptures, which is what I held to (and still do), so why does this continue to happen? I therefore learned the storied and lengthy history behind what I've come to describe as "end times mania."

A college course could be devoted to this study. Wow. I learned quite a bit but I only scratched the surface.

We are in agreement that the return of our Lord Jesus Christ is imminent. Yes, He can return at any time. To us, this makes it all the more important to serve Him faithfully in whatever we do. 

We have nothing to fear which is why I feel for those who are swept away by end times mania. Why worry? Our Lord and God has overcome the world. :)

Edited by Marathoner
  • Well Said! 1