• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,232
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

YES AMEN to think about.. forever HELLO! Its so easy to get lost  here huh. "But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]." I like " has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared"

So sis.. I can say its not even entered into my heart what OUR Father has for us. All this did was make me cry want to see Him even more. I LOVE THAT! Maybe some simple things like.. since I been in construction (finish work) all my life.. show me how you do it here lol. Then the stars.. then oh the MTN! LOVE the MTN. That IS where I will be. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

12 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

YES AMEN to think about.. forever HELLO! Its so easy to get lost  here huh. "But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]." I like " has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared"

So sis.. I can say its not even entered into my heart what OUR Father has for us. All this did was make me cry want to see Him even more. I LOVE THAT! Maybe some simple things like.. since I been in construction (finish work) all my life.. show me how you do it here lol. Then the stars.. then oh the MTN! LOVE the MTN. That IS where I will be. 

It sure is exciting to think about!  Maybe when we first arrive, our Creator will take us for a ride around the Miky Way and beyond!  Oh the glory of His Creation!  I want to see it all! :)    ...selah 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  2,232
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Just now, Selah7 said:

It sure is exciting to think about!  Maybe when we first arrive, our Creator will take us for a ride around the Miky Way and beyond!  Oh the glory of His Creation!  I want to see it all! :)    ...selah 

You made me laugh.. I really like that! 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

So, what do you think we’ll be doing in the Eternity?

in Christ, Selah 

Let's ask God to tell us by His Spirit! Doesn't the next verse say that God has revealed them to us by His Spirit? Shalom

1 Corinthians 2:[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

We will rule and reign on the earth at minimum.

Revelation 5:[8] And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

We, under God's authority in Christ Jesus, will judge the world according to the same book. 

1 Corinthians 6:[2] Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[3] Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We really need revelation from God on the answer to the question indeed. Shalom

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

1 hour ago, branchesofHim said:

We, under God's authority in Christ Jesus, will judge the world according to the same book. 

1 Corinthians 6:[2] Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[3] Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

I believe that in 1 Corinthians 6:2-3, Paul is saying that it is in the Millennium that Christians will be judging the angels. This is the one-thousand year period preceding the GWTJ which then leads to the Eternity. 

Yeah, in His perfect timing, God will unravel all the mysteries and answer all of our questions.   …selah 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,227
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Selah,

Wonderful to dwell on our inheritance in the Lord. It was for the joy set before Him that He endured. So wonderful praises, music, worship, glories that our natural senses cannot imagine or contain. 

To see the Lord face to face is the ultimate joy. To be with Him forever and receive of that everlasting love that He continually pours out upon us. To learn of the workings of the universe and watch the ages upon ages unfold with more wondrous creations by the Creator, will be awesome.

Then as The Blade indicated concerning abilities and gifts, these I believe will be magnified and appropriate for the `work` that the Lord has for His Body in the third heaven.We will be in unity and harmony taking part in all the Lord reveals and enables us to do.

Bless His Holy Name.

Marilyn. 

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,977
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

I do look forward to life after this one.  I do know I am going to have fun.  The things to do know about are the Tree of Life with 12 different fruits.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

1 Corinthians 2:9 sounds like it's talking about the glories of eternity--the new heavens and new earth--but it isn't. As amazing as this verse sounds if you imagine it's talking about this, it's talking about something even greater and more amazing. In context, Paul is talking about the promise of the Spirit. Really, the whole context demands this interpretation, but this is clearly shown even just by the very next verse. Paul says God has revealed those things to us by His Spirit.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  10,295
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

4 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Here’s something to pause and meditate upon …. selah  

I don’t think any of us have any idea how much fun eternity is going to be.  I wonder just what kind of excitingly awesome things our Father has planned for His kids.  Now I don’t imagine we’ll be floating around on fluffy white clouds playing little harps, though it might be fun for a while; but before long, we’d get totally bored because the eternity is an extremely long period of time!  So what does God have in store for us?  Eternity will undoubtedly exceed our wildest dreams because …

Thus saith the Lord: 14D40F20-E125-48A2-ADEF-DC87E7557E8B.gif.b7db0f8309c4ebbf86b19999fac2b4b3.gif

But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

- 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

16401AFD-8934-40E9-AD94-0C2D46C80514.gif.343eda215429be60dc9aa585feff5961.gif

So, what do you think we’ll be doing in the Eternity?

in Christ, Selah 

Each time I ponder this very thing, the passage of scripture you shared with us comes to mind. I know that all of us have witnessed a work of God in this life that we experience a loss of words to describe, and for me that has been our Father's undying love for His wayward daughter. 

It's too precious and holy to sully with my words! So, remembering how the Lord blessed us even while we see darkly and know only in part at this present time, there is something He has promised to us when the time comes. This is so significant to me because for all of my life, there always comes a time when I have to go. 

Here is His promise:

The one who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and He will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. (Revelation 3:12 NASB)

The time to leave will never come again, and I will never have to go. Being with Him for eternity is the greatest honor I could possibly dream of. It's too precious and holy for my words!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2