• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

32 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

This is why I don't accept anything you claim because you think the Beast is Israel.   Israel is God's Portion and always will be.  Even Paul confirmed this [they're blinded during the Gentile period].   I am not sure where your views come from, but they are not Biblical and should not be accepted as such.   They are your own personal views, just like you think as You are a current follower of Christ and will be made to go through the Tribulation.   

Can we please try to stay on topic. In addition, while staying on topic, is it necessary to deride a fellow member.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Been thinking about that lately.  Along with the scriptures, we have the Holy Spirit....how many believers actually get a witness of the Spirit when we hear about "one world government"?  I get the opposite, more like a quiet "gong" or a sour note.  As someone already pointed out...Jesus said nation would rise up against nation...that doesn't sound like a one world government.

Yup---I get a sense of 'wrongness' about this and others. My point in asking this question, is that if we are wrong on this aspect of interpreting prophetic passages of scripture--is it possible that we are wrong on others.

IMO--we should all be always questioning our positions and think deeply about just exactly how we came to think the way we do.

I reckon, I'm a broken record, because it seems I say that a lot.

:-)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, Alive said:

Yup---I get a sense of 'wrongness' about this and others. My point in asking this question, is that if we are wrong on this aspect of interpreting prophetic passages of scripture--is it possible that we are wrong on others.

IMO--we should all be always questioning our positions and think deeply about just exactly how we came to think the way we do.

I reckon, I'm a broken record, because it seems I say that a lot.

:-)

Amen, exactly.  We so often are making up scenarios out of our own mind...things that scripture is just not saying.  Good to always examine what we believe and make sure we're not either adding to or taking away from what the bible actually says.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

We do have 7 individual Church Fathers who claim the Beast will rule the entire world during the Tribulation.   We even have personal Disciples of the Apostle John who make the same claims.   They (Church Fathers/Apostles Disciples) were closest to the Source [the Apostles].   Should they be ignored in how they explain the Coming Apocalypse?

OK--extra-biblical sources. Show me the scriptures please.

If you wish to start an OP citing what those fellas had to say, I will join in

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

This is why I don't accept anything you claim because you think the Beast is Israel.   Israel is God's Portion and always will be.  Even Paul confirmed this [they're blinded during the Gentile period].   I am not sure where your views come from, but they are not Biblical and should not be accepted as such.   They are your own personal views, just like you think as You are a current follower of Christ and will be made to go through the Tribulation.   

My views are all biblical. 

Im surprised you believe people such as judas or Caiaphas are God's portion. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Heaven_Bound said:

If every Nation is required to have the MARK before they can sell or buy, is that not a One Unified World Wide System?

If the Nations of North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Israel, Middle East, all of Europe are required to have the MARK before they can buy or sell, how is that not considered a One World System?

Not everyone in the world is required to have the mark of the king of Israel. Only his subjects recieve it. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

Good question, no one is going to find Scripture prophesying a One World govt, New World Order or a One World currency because there is no such definitive verse(s).

However, many have referenced the 13th Chapter of Revelation where we have enough information to conclude something to that effect- it may not be perfect but Id say it safe to say there will be a most powerful union of nations(10), given authority from satan himself( god of this world) that " all the world" will worship- every tribe,people and nation shall be under the authority of this empire..... Is that a one world govt?

Im not sure its one govt but it sounds like a governing empire dominating all nations and it sounds like the direction the present world is headed

We see in the Book of Daniel the same order of events as Marilyn explained early on- One very powerful empire defeating all others to reduce the others to mere figureheads with no authority( sounds like " govt"- lol)

Digital currency, capable of tracking all transactions would line up neatly with Scripture and not being able to buy or sell without having the mark of the beast- I do believe we can conclude from the Scriptures there will be one system to control individuals abilities to buy and sell- I have no idea if currency will be the tool to do it, perhaps it wont be....

Simple enough? Ive not really given much of an answer because I dont assume much, its not so clear to me

In Christs love, kwik

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,209
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

13 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen, exactly.  We so often are making up scenarios out of our own mind...things that scripture is just not saying.  Good to always examine what we believe and make sure we're not either adding to or taking away from what the bible actually says.

Well said. Regarding the scenarios, these have been gathering steam over time, reaching a feverish pace in the 19th century. This was the advantage of being snatched up wide-eyed and clueless by the Lord, for I was too preoccupied with staring at the new gate (so to speak) to become indoctrinated into ways of thinking that are difficult to break. 

I encountered such things during my travels, of course, so I wasn't entirely ignorant in these matters. I will say that I found it strange that these scenarios invariably take place thousands of years into the future from the standpoint of those whom the Holy Spirit inspired, involving technology which the ancients couldn't perceive let alone dream of. 

I know a dear brother in the Lord whom I am very close with and as it pertains to the essentials, we are of one heart and mind. Ah, but there are times when he brings up scenarios on his own accord and when I ask him to show me these things according to the scriptures, the request cannot be met. I don't press the matter because of the simple fact that this is what he believes with all of his heart. I cherish his heart and would never dream of treating him poorly, having learned a hard lesson from the Lord about this very thing.

I await examples from the scriptures which clearly state these scenarios so I might be edified by the witness. So far, those examples have yet to appear. 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Thumbs Up 1

When asking a question such as this, it is very difficult for many to not appeal to a construct, rather than strictly clear scriptural references.

I think this is what it means because of………take your pick.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Well said. Regarding the scenarios, these have been gathering steam over time, reaching a feverish pace in the 19th century. This was the advantage of being snatched up wide-eyed and clueless by the Lord, for I was too preoccupied with staring at the new gate (so to speak) to become indoctrinated into ways of thinking that are difficult to break. 

I encountered such things during my travels, of course, so I wasn't entirely ignorant in these matters. I will say that I found it strange that these scenarios invariably take place thousands of years into the future from the standpoint of those whom the Holy Spirit inspired, involving technology which the ancients couldn't perceive let alone dream of. 

I know a dear brother in the Lord whom I am very close with and as it pertains to the essentials, we are of one heart and mind. Ah, but there are times when he brings up scenarios on his own accord and when I ask him to show me these things according to the scriptures, the request cannot be met. I don't press the matter because of the simple fact that this is what he believes with all of his heart. I cherish his heart and would never dream of treating him poorly, having learned a hard lesson from the Lord about this very thing.

I await examples from the scriptures which clearly state these scenarios so I might be edified by the witness. So far, those examples have yet to appear. 

There is a problem though because of what some beliefs can lead to.  I encountered someone who believes the church is going to rule this world by force, with earthly weapons.  They believe force is what the "rod of iron" is all about.  Whoa Nellie.... I was astounded, having never heard of anyone who believed that before.  How does one  deal with something like that?  That's not something I can have any fellowship with, but nor could I refuse to at least try to help them see the truth, pointing out the scriptures that tell us what the rod of iron is.  There are things that need to be contended with, and it matters what we believe in very real ways.