kenny2212

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

I love what you are doing here DeighAnn (DA)…you are confronting carnal reality with truth…faith…and courage.

The tartufian writers “here” are not interested in working through a truth from the “WORDs of God”…that reveal Christ…not at all. They are like toothless dogs who can vehemently bark out…like the beast…their lies as truth…all the while the god of this world closes in around them and they are unaware…in fact they see him as lord. Their “truths” are being cast down every day…in front of them…they don’t see it.

DA please understand that the Tartuffe’s are of the same spirit as those Jews from Thessalonica who love to attack the Truth…and…those who are possessed by Him…they exchange Truth for a lie…all in an effort to portray themselves as something they are not…they are seen for who they are.

They pick and choose the places in scripture they believe they possess knowledge of…disregard anything they do not understand…all the while claiming that the “written word” is their god…and that their understanding is superior…they will squabble and scrap about it…and completely take over a forum…it happens all the time.

This is exactly what the Jews from Thessalonica did to Paul, Silas & the believers in Berea…read it you will see what I mean…they are the same ones who “search the scriptures”…and yet…desire to “kill” the Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 1/12/2023 at 8:42 PM, DeighAnn said:

WHO gives the rider on the white horse A CROWN?  With that alone we know GOD is sending Him.

Well…I have asked the aspirants on these forums a number of times a similar question… “WHO gives the rider on the white horse A CROWN?”  It was “one” of the “four living creatures”…clearly…this living creature spoke with the authority of God…”a voice of thunder…Come.” The white horse came forth at the command of the one on the “Throne in Heaven” and “a crown was given to him”…  

Who are these “Four Living Creatures?” The scholarly modern day Sadducees don’t know…don’t care…and cannot answer…it is of no importance to them…yet this white horse and crown comes from the throne in heaven which Christ is sitting on.

An appropriate understanding of these “four living creatures” is however…essential for today…an accurate understanding of who they are…is a mystery that was hidden in the mind of God revealed to the emergent Son of God today.

Just consider their description, location and actions for instance…when we understand who they are and what they do…there is a completely new light for understanding the “Throne of God” that eliminates so much of the child like argument and discussion that typically attends these forums with subjects like “Harpazó”…rebuilt temples…etc and takes them to the place where it becomes revelation…manna for the children.   

Location – think of concentric circles emanating from the center piece of heaven.

The center piece is the “Throne in heaven”

In the center…on…and around “the throne” is the “Lamb and the four living creatures.”

There are the seven Spirits of God there…a Lamb standing as if slain…with 7 horns and 7 eyes

Next is the 24 elders

Then myriads of angels around them 

Description – what they look like…and what they do

·         A lion

·         A calf

·         A face like a man

·         A flying eagle

·         Each one has six wings

·         They are full of eyes around and within

·         They say “so let it be.”

Early on…they each call forth one of the four horses and horsemen…and they grant them to do a thing

Lion – White horse - Conquering and to conquer

Calf – Red horse - To take peace from the earth

Man – Black horse - To use the unjust scales…do not damage the oil and wine

Eagle – Pale horse - To kill with famine, pestilence and wild beasts

These four living creatures are in the “center and around” the throne of God…closest to the Lamb Himself…they have the power and authority of the King…and the perfect Holiness and Righteousness of the High Priest…which is required to be in the presence of God…when you’re on the Throne of the King of kings as the High priest…you are the “Royal Priest!”

To have a view into who these four living creatures actually are…is essential in beginning to understand what is happening from the throne in heaven and in the Kingdom of God today.

DeighAnn and I have been attempting to share this with you.

Tatwo...:)

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

11 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Well…I have asked the aspirants on these forums a number of times a similar question… “WHO gives the rider on the white horse A CROWN?”  It was “one” of the “four living creatures”…clearly…this living creature spoke with the authority of God…”a voice of thunder…Come.” The white horse came forth at the command of the one on the “Throne in Heaven” and “a crown was given to him”…  

Who are these “Four Living Creatures?” The scholarly modern day Sadducees don’t know…don’t care…and cannot answer…it is of no importance to them…yet this white horse and crown comes from the throne in heaven which Christ is sitting on.

An appropriate understanding of these “four living creatures” is however…essential for today…an accurate understanding of who they are…is a mystery that was hidden in the mind of God revealed to the emergent Son of God today.

Just consider their description, location and actions for instance…when we understand who they are and what they do…there is a completely new light for understanding the “Throne of God” that eliminates so much of the child like argument and discussion that typically attends these forums with subjects like “Harpazó”…rebuilt temples…etc and takes them to the place where it becomes revelation…manna for the children.   

Location – think of concentric circles emanating from the center piece of heaven.

The center piece is the “Throne in heaven”

In the center…on…and around “the throne” is the “Lamb and the four living creatures.”

There are the seven Spirits of God there…a Lamb standing as if slain…with 7 horns and 7 eyes

Next is the 24 elders

Then myriads of angels around them 

Description – what they look like…and what they do

·         A lion

·         A calf

·         A face like a man

·         A flying eagle

·         Each one has six wings

·         They are full of eyes around and within

·         They say “so let it be.”

Early on…they each call forth one of the four horses and horsemen…and they grant them to do a thing

Lion – White horse - Conquering and to conquer

Calf – Red horse - To take peace from the earth

Man – Black horse - To use the unjust scales…do not damage the oil and wine

Eagle – Pale horse - To kill with famine, pestilence and wild beasts

These four living creatures are in the “center and around” the throne of God…closest to the Lamb Himself…they have the power and authority of the King…and the perfect Holiness and Righteousness of the High Priest…which is required to be in the presence of God…when you’re on the Throne of the King of kings as the High priest…you are the “Royal Priest!”

To have a view into who these four living creatures actually are…is essential in beginning to understand what is happening from the throne in heaven and in the Kingdom of God today.

DeighAnn and I have been attempting to share this with you.

Tatwo...:)

I apologize for missing your attempts.  Please, go on.  Don't let the politics of this religious forum get in the way of what I pray will be an education that can't be bought.

I see the creatures listed as also the 'kings' of their 'group's as in Lion - King of the Jungle aka wild animals, calf of domestic, man of all, and eagle of birds.

If I hear you correctly the command to COME wasn't given to John but to the 'SENDING' of the horse as in come forth, is that correct?

And I watched when opened the Lamb one of the seven seals and I heard one of the four living creatures saying
like a voice of thunder COME!

And I looked and behold a horse white and [one] sitting on it having a bow and was given to him a crown and he went forth overcoming and that he might conquer.

1831. exerchomai ►
Strong's Concordance
exerchomai: to go or come out of
Original Word: ἐξέρχομαι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: exerchomai
Phonetic Spelling: (ex-er'-khom-ahee)
Definition: to go or come out of
Usage: I go out, come out.

Just saying that goes with my belief that the 'book was unsealed when the Lamb slain' returned to heaven, because the KING and KINGDOM had been rejected on earth and a 'new' playbook so to speak was put into action until Christ returned as  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

These 'living beings' give glory to the RIGHTNEOUSNESS of GOD and we are to understand the purposes of these things to come upon our world and know and understand the workings and although they may SEEM/appear (in our minds) as not 'right' they are Holy and Just and for the purposes of God.  

First 4 what will be on earth 

5th is the goings on in heaven

the 6th is the final deception upon the world age

the 7th is heaven coming upon earth

Are you saying the living beings are the voices of God?   

I sure hope you are not going to be saying there 'will not be a Millennial Kingdom on earth'.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

5 hours ago, Brother Duke said:

The wrath is after the 2nd woe since it is during the 3rd woe which is after the 2nd woe. Also Rev 11:13 is not at the end of the wrath.

No sir. The wrath of God begins after the 7th seal is opened with the blowing of the first trumpet. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet. We see that the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. That means Armageddon has already happened. Wrath is over and it is the time of judgement.

Revelation 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The wrath is not even mentioned in Rev 11 until Rev 11:18 but the dark sun and dark moon and earthquake are a celestial events showing the beginning of the wrath of God. which is noted throughout the OT and the NT.

Wrath is mentioned as coming at the 6th seal. It cannot begin until the 7th seal is opened. Don't you realize that those trumpets are the wrath of God?

Why do you believe the day of wrath is one year long?  Is this speculation because a day equates to one year? 

Yes, a day equates to a year. George on this forum confirmed what I believed with this scripture.

Deuteronomy 24

When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.

Not sure you will understand this, but there is "A" rapture at the 6th seal. The marriage supper of the lamb will be in heaven and the armies of heaven will not leave for a year.

I think the day of wrath happens fairly quick including believers being resurrected and then taken up in the harpazo to meet Christ in the clouds.

There will be a year of wrath.

2 hours ago, tatwo said:

I love what you are doing here DeighAnn (DA)…you are confronting carnal reality with truth…faith…and courage.

The tartufian writers “here” are not interested in working through a truth from the “WORDs of God”…that reveal Christ…not at all. They are like toothless dogs who can vehemently bark out…like the beast…their lies as truth…all the while the god of this world closes in around them and they are unaware…in fact they see him as lord. Their “truths” are being cast down every day…in front of them…they don’t see it.

DA please understand that the Tartuffe’s are of the same spirit as those Jews from Thessalonica who love to attack the Truth…and…those who are possessed by Him…they exchange Truth for a lie…all in an effort to portray themselves as something they are not…they are seen for who they are.

They pick and choose the places in scripture they believe they possess knowledge of…disregard anything they do not understand…all the while claiming that the “written word” is their god…and that their understanding is superior…they will squabble and scrap about it…and completely take over a forum…it happens all the time.

This is exactly what the Jews from Thessalonica did to Paul, Silas & the believers in Berea…read it you will see what I mean…they are the same ones who “search the scriptures”…and yet…desire to “kill” the Christ.

My approach comes from a more personal place in which I defended 'A LIE' for 'a lot longer than I should have' not only because I believed it to be truth but trying to prove myself right BUT I think the hand of God was in there, for this very reason.  

Can you imagine what it would take to make you believe that what you believe now, wasn't GODS TRUTH, but a lie?  It's like trying to rip out your own heart.  And these doctrines have long arms so you don't get to let go of just one thing but you have to let go of lots of things.  That's just scary.  Deception works hard in the words of God.

Knowing this, I just keep putting out what is written because for one, that is the only way to KEEP others from going down that path and hopefully one day the KICKING against the pricks' will become too hard and they will sit and pray and God will rearrange all the facts in their head, put them in the right order, and send them back out.  But if one can't humble oneself.... Who knows maybe that is what the 2 witnesses will bring about and all this will have been worth it.  Till then I look a fool to some...that's ok if it works out for GOD. 

So, lets look at it as if they have been 'deceived' and not evil nor intentionally stubborn and pray for truth to be found.  

On 1/13/2023 at 3:32 PM, WilliamL said:

You seem to be equating the harvests in Rev. 14 to the overcomers in 15, but you have provided no evidence to connect the two.

There is a harvest in Rev 14 and then we see the overcomers in heaven. If you understood, you would realize that this event happens at the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. Here are those same overcomers in Revelation 7

Revelation 7

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Note that the harvest of 14:15-16 is reaped with a sickle, which denotes a grain, not fruit, harvest.

The harvest in Revelation 14 which occurs at the 6th seal is the fall fruit harvest as evidenced by the grapes that are harvested when the sickle is thrust.

Revelation 14

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Which grain you say is "the wheat harvest in heaven in Revelation 5;" but again providing no evidence for this.

The first harvest will be the barley harvest, the dead in Christ. The second harvest is the wheat harvest that will be the alive Church.

Again, harvests do not go to the Temple; only the firstfruit portions of a harvest.

I showed you the 1st harvest in heaven. I showed you the second harvest in heaven. And I showed you that the promise to overcomers is that they will be in heaven before the throne of God.

Who do you think those people in heaven are? The 144,000? No they are a great multitude, and they are in heaven.

49 minutes ago, The Light said:

No sir. The wrath of God begins after the 7th seal is opened with the blowing of the first trumpet. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet. We see that the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. That means Armageddon has already happened. Wrath is over and it is the time of judgement.

Revelation 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Is that the same time as this?

5And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

6And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

7And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

54 minutes ago, The Light said:

There will be a year of wrath.

Have you ever read what a 'vial' is?  

5357. phialé ►
Strong's Concordance
phialé: a (shallow) bowl
Original Word: φιάλη, ης, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: phialé
Phonetic Spelling: (fee-al'-ay)
Definition: a (shallow) bowl
Usage: a shallow and flat bowl.

Tell me, how long does that take to pour out?

And a day is also day...

and A day is as 1000 years....

Therefore we have to RIGHTLY DIVIDE and that is done precept on precept....

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

32 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

And a day is also day...

and A day is as 1000 years....

Therefore we have to RIGHTLY DIVIDE and that is done precept on precept....

The day of the Lord is 1000 years. The day His wrath is one year. Rightly divided.

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Is that the same time as this?

5And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

6And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

7And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

yep