• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,054
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

1. Finish the transgression (Israel must return unto the Lord via Jesus' blood Amen.)

2. Make and end of sins (willful sins must end, sins of omission will remain)

3. To make reconciliation for iniquity (Israel must Atone for their past sins, which is why the 70 years become 490 years of Judgment)

4. Bring in everlasting righteousness (Jesus' Second Coming of course accomplishes this goal)

5. To seal up vision and prophecy (All Prophecy has to have be fulfilled before the 70th week can end)

6. Anoint the most Holy (Jesus Christ must be Anointed the King of kings and Lord of Lords and sit on David's throne)

I agree that these six things must be accomplished, but it would have been nice to post scriptures for your comments.

1.  I find not a single verse that Israel returns to the Lord via Christ's blood

2.  I understood that the New Covenant with the law written in their hearts and minds, together with a new spirit and a new heart would remove the propensity to sin (Jer 31:31-34, Ezek:11:19, 15:31, 36:26)

3.  How does Israel atone for their sins? I thought that this was the Work of Christ (Rom.5:11)

4.  See point 2 for point 4

5.  But the prophecy of Magog sets it a thousand years later than the 70th week

6.  The prophecies of Daniel are written to "Daniel's People" - Israel. Israel cannot anoint Jesus King of kings. They do not have the authority for this. They can anoint Him King of Israel like the did to David. But ultimately it was God via the prophet Samuel that anointed David.

But maybe I missed something. I think I know though, what you're getting at.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I agree that these six things must be accomplished, but it would have been nice to post scriptures for your comments.

I posted Dan. 9:24, what more is needed? I posted where Israel repents, as seen in Zechariah 13:8-9. You missed it.

1.  I find not a single verse that Israel returns to the Lord via Christ's blood

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Then in the very next verse we see the Day of the Lord (1260) has come.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then from verse 3 on Jesus shows up on the holy mountain and it splits into. He then wipes the wicked out. So, since the Day of the Lord is the Middle of the week 1260, that means Israel repents JUST BEFORE the 1260, they flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, they get saved at the 1335 (Two-witnesses) which is 1335 days before Jesus shows up to END ALL OF THESE WONDERS Daniel had seen in Dan. 11:36-45 (the verse is Dan. 12:6-7, it is looking back at all those wonders Daniel had seen as he speaks with the Man in linen, who was of course Jesus).

To tie it all into a tidy bow, lets now look at Malachi 4:5-6.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Of course Israel repents, God can not lie. He prophesied it. The Two-witnesses are sent back for that purpose.

2.  I understood that the New Covenant with the law written in their hearts and minds, together with a new spirit and a new heart would remove the propensity to sin (Jer 31:31-34, Ezek:11:19, 15:31, 36:26)

It will, ONCE THEY REPENT, not 2000 years ago when they did not repent. The prophecy is not about Jesus per se, just like the Prophesy is not about THE WALL nor is it about THE AGREEMENT with the Anti-Christ, its about the children of Israel and Jerusalem (same thing). Judgment has been placed against them because they refused to repent during the 70 years captivity in Babylon, thus God told Daniel it would now be 70 x 7 or 490 years of judgment. God suspended that when Jesus died, the veil was rent into, God then chose to use the Gentile Church to take His gospel unto the whole world, thus ONLY WHEN, the time of the Gentiles is come to the full (Rapture) will the 70th week of Israel (which is the last seven years of Judgment) start. The whole "1/2 a week thinking" is just not even close to factual brother, Satan loves to misdirect, don't forget, he lies.

3.  How does Israel atone for their sins? I thought that this was the Work of Christ (Rom.5:11)

The same way I atoned in 1984/85, not 2000 years ago, the blood only atones those who repent. Israel only repents a few days before the 1260 event. Thus God saves 3-5 million Jews better known as the 144,000, the Woman and also as the 7000 God has saved unto himself. We have to take part in it also. If you never repented would you go to heaven? Of course not. Only Israel can repent for herself.

As per POINT #4 we still live in a FALLEN WORLD !!

5.  But the prophecy of Magog sets it a thousand years later than the 70th week

So, God Himself wrote the book of Revelation and gave it to Jesus to give to John. Jesus gave it via visions and words and that is why the first chapter is crafted nicely, because he wrote that last, much of the rest of the book of Revelation John had to write as fast as he saw or heard utterances from Jesus or the Angels, that is why there are over 1200 AND, AND, ANDS in only 404 verses.

God used the Old Testament as a CODE to write the book of Revelation, thus Rev. 17 can be seen in Dan. 5, thus Rev. 12 can be understood by reading Genesis 37:9. God calls out the wicked Babylon the Great, but it is just just the whole world under Satan's dark command. Likewise, God used another old testament story to tell about the very end, after Satan  is released, He compares it to THE Gog ad Magog war. In this instance, which is NOW ODD, one of the only prophesies left to come between now and the Rapture is ALSO USED  in the end times when God releases Satan. Just like the Woman is Israel in Rev. 12. 

6.  The prophecies of Daniel are written to "Daniel's People" - Israel. Israel cannot anoint Jesus King of kings. They do not have the authority for this. They can anoint Him King of Israel like the did to David. But ultimately it was God via the prophet Samuel that anointed David.

Of course they do, as given unto them by God who gave the throne to David. Jesus had direct blood in him from David. He will be anointed only ceremoniously, we already know he is our Lord.

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/13/1965

On 6/21/2022 at 5:12 PM, DeighAnn said:

Is there a chance this is written this way somewhere?

not sure what you mean sis

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Then in the very next verse we see the Day of the Lord (1260)

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then in verses 3 on Jesus shows up on the holy mountain and it splits asunder. He then wipes them out. So, since the Day of the Lord is the Middle of the week 1260, that means Isrel repenrs JUST BEFORE the 1260, they flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, they get saved at the 1335 (Two-witnesses) which is 1335 days before Jesus shows up to END ALL OF THESE WONDERS Daniel had seen in Dan. 11:36-45 (the verse is Dan. 12:6-7, it is looking back at all those wonders Daniel had seen as he speaks with the Man in linen (Jesus).

To tie it all into a tidy bow, lets now look at Malachi 4:5-6.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Of course Israel repents, God can not lie. He prophesied it.

Where is Christ's blood in all this? That was the question. And where is Israel's turning to Christ in all this? That was the question. Your scriptures do not address these thigs

It will, ONCE THEY REPENT, not 2000 years ago when they did not repent. Its not about Jesus, just like the Prophesy is not about THE WALL nor is it about THE AGREEMENT with the Anti-Christ, its about the children of Israel and Jerusalem (same thing). Judgment has been placed against them because the refused to repent during the 70 years captivity in Babylon, thus God told Daniel it would now be 70 x 7 or 490 years of judgment. God suspended that when Jesus died, the veil was rent into, God then chose to use the Gentile Church to take His gospel unto the whole world, thus ONY WHEN, the time of the Gentiles is come to the full (Rapture) will the 70th week of Israel last seven years of Judgment start. The whole 1/2 a week think is just not even close to factual brother, Satan loves to misdirect, don't forget, he lies.

No scriptures for your statements???

The same way I atoned in 1984/85, not 2000 years ago, the blood only atones those who repent. Israel only repents a few days before the 1260 event. This God saves 3-5 million Jews better known as the 144,000, the Woman and also as the 7000 God has saved unto himself. We have to take part in it. If you never repented would you go to heaven? Of course not. Only Israel can repent for herself.

As per POINT #4 we still live in a FALLEN WORLD !!

No scriptures again, and no comment on the fact that only a Substitute can atone for the guilty.

So, God Himself wrote the book of Revelation and gave it to Jesus to give to John. Jesus gave it via visions and words and that is why the first chapter is crafted nicely, because he wrote that last, much of the rest of the book of Revelation John had tm write as fast as he saw or heard utterances from Jesus or the Angels, that is why thee are over 1200 AND, AND, ANDS in only 404 verses.

God used the Old Testament as a CODE to write the book of Revelation, thus Rev. 17 can be seen in Dan. 5, thus Rev. 12 can be understood by reading Genesis 37:9. God calls out the wicked Babylon the Great, buts just the whole world under Satan's dark command. Likewise, God used another old testament story to tell about the very end, after Satan  is released, He compares it to THE Gog ad Magog war. In this instance, which is NOW ODD, one of the only prophesies left to come between now and the Rapture is ALSO USED  in the end times when God releases Satan. Just like the Woman is Israel. 

So there IS prophecy after the 70th week?

Of course they do, as given unto them by Gd who gave the throne to David. Jesus had direct blood in him from David. He will be anointed only ceremoniously, we already know he is our Lord.

Scripture would have settled it. But there is none. In Matthew 21:43 the Kingdom is ripped away from Israel. Where do they get the authority to annoint even one little king, never mind the King of kings?

God Bless

Why, thank you. I wish you God's double blessing brother. Go well.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Where is Christ's blood in all this? That was the question. And where is Israel's turning to Christ in all this? That was the question. Your scriptures do not address these thigs

Of course it does, are you kidding? Zechariah tells the whole end time story if one knows how to read the old prophets and their writing style. They tell stories in full at times then revert back and tell the particular events. In  Gen. 1 we get Creation of everything in Gen. 2 we get Creation from God's perspective of man and the Dominion given unto him. Gen. 1 covers 13.7 billion years whilst Gen. 2 covers 6000 years (if one counts till now). I will show you what it means in full.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling (Now) unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.(Coming very soon)

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications:(1335/Two-witnesses) and they(Israel) shall look upon me whom they have pierced(Jesus), and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son(Israel REPENTS), and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

{{{That FOUNTAIN is the blood of Jesus Christ, why is it suddenly OPEN to Israel? The same reason it becomes open to us, THEY REPENT !! Just as Zechariah 12:10 says, thus Zechariah keeps reverting back unto THAT DAY over and over, the day Israel REPRENTS is that day.}}}

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land(the 2/3 DIE or are CUT-OFF), and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets(Rabbis of old etc.) and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. (God will bind Satan and his spirits in the bottomless pit fir 1000 years)

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord:(Jews who repent will refuse to listen to the same old lies of the supposed Rabbis/Temple leaders) and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

{{Most every Rabbi/Spiritual leader(s) will by now realize they were WRONG and will stop wearing the Garment that they trusted in, they will admit they is not really of God, he's just the average joe or husband. }}

{{{{ The next two verses are interjected prose, its supposed to give a prophetic descriptor of Jesus as the one who opens that FOUNTAIN above, its just placed here so looking back (now) we can say, ohhh, this was "ASSOCIATED with Jesus". It doesn't mean the two verses BELOW 6 & 7) are associated with verses 1-5 or 8 and 9. It s not part of the rest of the chapter, its just pointing unto HOW Jesus DIED and thus his BLOOD opens a FOUNTAIN, and we are being told in verses 1-5 and 8 and 9 how Israel REPENTS in the very end times (soon) but verses 6 and 7 is then an interlude so to speak and we are shown Jesus' death by his own people 2000 years BEFORE this Zechariah 13 prophesy gets fulfilled, thus he is the one who opens that fountain.}}}}

6. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.( Get it now? )

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. {{People read this and say Ohhh, this happened 2000 years ago, no, only verses 6 and 7 happened 2000 years ago, their writing style was very different from ours.}}

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh(has Arrived), and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (Israel/Jerusalem is conquered by the coming Anti-Christ, the city taken, but only for 42 months)

Jesus SHOWS UP and the holy mountain is split into.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

{{ Just like in chapter 13, we are told the OVERALL STORY first, Israel is conquered, then freed by the Second Coming of Jesus. Then we get told about the Jews fleeing Judea and the sun & moon being darkened, both come at the midway point.}}

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: (Clearly a Day of the Lord reference to all the trees burning etc.)

----------------------

So, its easier to understand these prophesies once explained, I understand that, and I do not mind doing it, but God is no respecter of persons. You must remember, Prophesy is vague, that is why the Pharisees could not see Jesus for who he was, but he was in the scriptures as foretold.

-----------------------

9 hours ago, AdHoc said:

No scriptures for your statements???

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If you do not understand we have to REPENT to be forgiven I can't help you. I think you do understand but in so doing you know it defeats your argument. This isn't a real question is it? 

9 hours ago, AdHoc said:

So there IS prophecy after the 70th week?

After Jesus returns? NOT REALLY..........After he came the first time, of course, hence the 70th week begins after the Rapture, the Second Coming is not the Rapture, the rapture is the lynchpin to the 70th week. All of the unfulfilled prophesies about Israel come to pass during the 70th week for the most part.

9 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Scripture would have settled it. But there is none. In Matthew 21:43 the Kingdom is ripped away from Israel. Where do they get the authority to annoint even one little king, never mind the King of kings?

Exact same thing the Pharisees said, just because you can't see it don't mean its not there, I can see it.

HINT...........They REPENT.............IN THAT DAY.........That is where they get the Authority !! Jesus washed men's feet, he humbled himself before men, and on the throne of David he will be Anointed as their Lord by them, no difference from us singing his praises in Church. 

Those left at the Rapture can look to everything I say, which is of God, as their blueprint, because it will all come to pass, God FORETOLD the Prophets, He doesn't need to tell us anything else(He does at times) we have the Prophets words that tell us already, we  just have to decipher it with prayer, fasting and Obedience.  

Those who are taken with the Church will understand instantly.

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Of course it does, are you kidding? Zechariah tells the whole end time story if one knows how to read the old prophets and their writing style. They tell stories in full at times then revert back and tell the particular events. In  Gen. 1 we get Creation of everything in Gen. 2 we get Creation from God's perspective of man and the Dominion given unto him. Gen. 1 covers 13.7 billion years whilst Gen. 2 covers 6000 years (if one counts till now). I will show you what it means in full.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling (Now) unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.(Coming very soon)

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications:(1335/Two-witnesses) and they(Israel) shall look upon me whom they have pierced(Jesus), and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son(Israel REPENTS), and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

{{{That FOUNTAIN is the blood of Jesus Christ, why is it suddenly OPEN to Israel? The same reason it becomes open to us, THEY REPENT !! Just as Zechariah 12:10 says, thus Zechariah keeps reverting back unto THAT DAY over and over, the day Israel REPRENTS is that day.}}}

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land(the 2/3 DIE or are CUT-OFF), and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets(Rabbis of old etc.) and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. (God will bind Satan and his spirits)

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord:(Jews who repent will refuse to listen to the same old lies of the supposed Rabbis/Temple leaders) and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

{{Most every Rabbi/Spiritual leaders will by now realize they were WRONG and will stop wearing the Garment that they trusted in, he will admit he is not really of God, he's just the average joe or husband. }}

{{{{ The next two verses are interjected prose, its supposed to give a prophetic descriptor of Jesus as the one who opens that FOUNTAIN above, its just paced here so looking back (now) we can say, ohhh, this was "ASSOCIATED with Jesus". It doesn't mean the two verses above are associated with verses 1-5 or 8 and 9. It s not part of the rest of the chapter, its just pointing unto HOW Jesus DIED and thus his BLOOD opens a FOUNTAIN, and we are being told in verses 1-5 and 8 and 9 how Israel REPENTS in the very end times (soon) but verses 6 and 7 is then an interlude so to speak and we are shown Jesus' death by his own people 2000 years BEFORE this Zechariah 13 prophesy gets fulfilled, thus he is the one who opens that fountain.}}}}

6. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.{{ Get it now? }}

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. {{People read this and say Ohhh, this happened 2000 years ago, no, only verses 6 and 7 happened 2000 years ago, their writing style was very different from ours.}}

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh(has Arrived), and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (Israel/Jerusalem is conquered by the coming Anti-Christ, the city taken, but only for 42 months)

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

{{ Just like in chapter 13, we are told the OVERALL STORY first, Israel is conquered, then freed be the Second Coming of Jesus. Then we get told about the Jews fleeing Judea and the earth being darkened, both come at the midway point.}}

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: (Clearly a Day of the Lord reference)

----------------------

So, its easier to understand these prophesies once explained, I understand that, and I do not mind doing it, but God is no respecter of persons. You must remember, Prophesy is vague, that is why the Pharisees could not see Jesus fir who he was, but he was in the scriptures as foretold.

-----------------------

If you do not understand we have to REPENT to be forgiven I can't help you. I think you do understand but in so doing you know it defeats your argument. This isn't a real question is it? 

After Jesus returns? NOT REALLY..........After he came the first time, of course, hence the 70th week begins after the Rapture, the Second Coming is not the Rapture, the rapture is the lynchpin to the 70th week. All of the unfulfilled prophesies about Israel come to pass during the 70th week for the most part.

Exact same thing the Pharisees said, just because you can't see it don't mean its not there, I can see it.

HINT...........They REPENT.............IN THAT DAY.........That is where the get the Authority !!

Those left at the Rapture can look to everything I say, which is of God, as their blueprint, because it will all come to pass, God FORETOLD the Prophets, He doesn't need to tell us anything (He does at times) we have the Prophets words that tell us already, we have to decipher it with prayer. 

Those who are taken with the Church will understand instantly.

Thank you for your time and effort to reply. I appreciate it.

Go well brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

9 hours ago, Eternally Gratefull said:

not sure what you mean sis

Sorry, I was asking in reference to the kingdoms you listed.  I don't understand why you are not using the Statue kingdoms especially when we know Jesus will destroy Satan with His Brightness when He returns, we know Satan will be bound for that 'day of 1000 years' and then he will be released for a short season, then he will go into perdition.  It just seems so simple to keep it like that and it keeps in perfect agreement what is written, TO ME anyhow, right now.  

I believe that WHEN is clearly given,  and see no reason to reckon it from a different point in time perspective as you do.  So,

I am asking what Scripture is giving you the order and the kingdoms you listed starting with Egypt then Assyria   I believe, and going forward from there, and why/how it made you pass over this, in favor of that.  

Just to refresh,  why I believe as I do and HOPEFULLY, if you would, return a like example for me and for my edification...

Revelation 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:8

The beast that thou sawest was

and is not

and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit

and go into perdition

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I don't see how the wording the Interlinear and Greek leaves any other choice for a different series of kingdoms to replace the one we are given in Daniel.  BUT I don't know what Scripture you are using yet.  

Greek/Interlinear
The beast that you saw was, and not is, and is about to come up out of the abyss and into destruction go and will wonder those dwelling on the earth whose not are written names in the book of life from foundation of world seeing the beast which was and not is and yet will be.  

3195. melló ►
Strong's Concordance
melló: to be about to
Original Word: μέλλω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: melló
Phonetic Spelling: (mel'-lo)
Definition: to be about to
Usage: I intend, am about to; I delay, linger.
HELPS Word-studies
3195 méllō – properly, at the very point of acting; ready, "about to happen." 3195 (méllō) is used "in general of what is sure to happen" (J. Thayer).

684. apóleia ►
Strong's Concordance
apóleia: destruction, loss
Original Word: ἀπώλεια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apóleia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-o'-li-a)
Definition: destruction, loss
Usage: destruction, ruin, loss, perishing; eternal ruin.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 684 apṓleia (from 622 /apóllymi, "cut off") – destruction, causing someone (something) to be completely severed – cut off (entirely) from what could or should have been. (Note the force of the prefix, apo.) See 622 (apollymi).

684 /apṓleia ("perdition") does not imply "annihilation" (see the meaning of the root-verb, 622 /apóllymi, "cut off") but instead "loss of well-being" rather than being (Vine's Expository Dictionary, 165; cf. Jn 11:50; Ac 5:37; 1 Cor 10:9-10; Jude 11).

To me it seems to perfectly follow:

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon,  that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 

was (6) 
and

is not (7)

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

shall ascend out of the abyss   (8)

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

(5)  Mohammadin  639AD? to present

(4)  Roman  BC to AD

(3)  Greece

(2)  Medo Persia

(1)  Babylon

NOTICE HE IS 'OF' THE SEVEN, not OF THE EIGHT because one of those kingdoms is the Lord's Day  

The woman sits on all the continents of the world, not just a place in Italy.  The whole world the gospel has gone out to, EVEN SO,  we never take our eye off of Jerusalem.  Will the 'false prophet' come out of Italy or be of Judah?  who cares as it isn't like THE WHOLE WORLD wont know he is here when he falls like lightening from the sky and heals the deadly wound and sets up the image. 
What ever he wants to make the world believe at that point, is what they will believe.  And he will hate the true church of God, Gods elect, those who will not take the mark, yet his church will called by it's name as he is coming as the 'instead of'/anti.  

He will rule OVER THE WHOLE WORLD (and stand where he ought not Jerusalem and claim to be God and have control of the Dome of the Rock) the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings to be replaced with his angels 'iron and clay toes', which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. And Jesus will crush his kingdom and that STATUE will topple, top heavy as it is, and the kingdoms of the world become the kingdoms of the Lord.  

The other perspective -  FROM the all made one/fellow servants/fellow citizens/fellow heirs/if of Jesus then Abrahams seed heirs of the promises

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.  

The angels are coming to rule for an hour,  THEN -  Jesus shall come and make all the kingdoms of the earth HIS.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself  :13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God  14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean  :15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God  :18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. :19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone  :21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.  Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,  Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.  Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  Revelation 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.  Revelation 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.  Revelation 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.  Revelation 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

and they

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  Revelation 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

shall look upon me whom they have pierced (Jesus), and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son

The day of vengeance/The 2nd Advent/The kingdoms of the world become His

and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Matthew 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?  Matthew 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.  Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  Zechariah 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.  Zechariah 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.  Zechariah 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:  Zechariah 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.  Zechariah 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

GOD REMOVES THE BLINDNESS HE PLACED ON THEM to protect them and also so the GENTILES COULD BE GRAFTED INTO THE VINE along with the  LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.  So the two become one, ISRAEL AND GENTILES BECOME FELLOWSERVANTS, JOINT HEIRS OF THE PROMISES (NOT JUST THE GOOD ONES) AND THEN the  TWO STICKS JOINED TOGETHER, the day of the Lord when the wheat and tares are separated.  

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land

wheat and tares are harvested, 666 or Mark free.  The elements to burn.

and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets

The FALSE prophets who prophecy LIES

and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

God will bind Satan and his spirits 

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord

THE BLINDNESS REMOVED

and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

unless they refuse

THE BLINDNESS COMES OFF EYES AND EARS ARE OPENED AND TRUTH IS REVEALED TO THOSE WHO KEPT GODS LAW

6. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

CHRIST RETURNS and the DEAD RISE AND IN 1000 YEARS THE DEAD ARE JUDGED.  Some will be judged to everlasting life (their name in the book)  some to the LOF.  Just and unjust, we shall see...

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. 

Mark 14:27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. Mark 14:28 But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.

And throughout the next 2000 years up until the moment HE returns there will be a continual separation taking place between those who LOVE GOD and those who don't.  Persecution and affliction and distress and tribulations or a bastard.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Before Jesus returns those who have on their gospel armor will flee

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/13/1965

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Sorry, I was asking in reference to the kingdoms you listed.  I don't understand why you are not using the Statue kingdoms especially when we know Jesus will destroy Satan with His Brightness when He returns, we know Satan will be bound for that 'day of 1000 years' and then he will be released for a short season, then he will go into perdition.  It just seems so simple to keep it like that and it keeps in perfect agreement what is written, TO ME anyhow, right now.  [/quote]

When we look at the statue, or daniels prophecy, we see 4 kingdoms

1.      Babylon

2.      Media-Persia

3.      Greece

4.      Rome

The passage in Revelations mention that 5 kingdoms had been

When we look at biblical history. 2 kingdom or two great empires came before Babylon

Eqypt

Assyria

What is very interesting when you look it up. The Egyptian empire was taken down by the Assyrian empire and the Assyrian empire was taken down by Babylonian (medio-babylonian to be exact) empire

So historically in the middle east. There were 6 Gentile Kingdoms in power. At the time of Johns writing, the final of those 6 empires (Rome) was in power

Hence we have, 5 were, 1 is, and one will be.. Also remember, all prophecy in scripture relates to Israel. So when we look at kingdoms. We look to what kingdoms had sway over Israel/judah

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I believe that WHEN is clearly given,  and see no reason to reckon it from a different point in time perspective as you do.  So,

I believe when is given also

5 have fallen, They are past kings.. Not present..

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I am asking what Scripture is giving you the order and the kingdoms you listed starting with Egypt then Assyria   I believe, and going forward from there, and why/how it made you pass over this, in favor of that.  

Just to refresh,  why I believe as I do and HOPEFULLY, if you would, return a like example for me and for my edification...

Revelation 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

and is not

and go into perdition

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I believe this is talking about the final beast, also known as the antichrist, or the son of perdition. I believe this beast is also Rome, Which had fallen, but will rise again go into perdition (the beast is called the son of perdition, it is a man ruled by satan himself

19 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

and is not

and go into perdition

I don't see how the wording the Interlinear and Greek leaves any other choice for a different series of kingdoms to replace the one we are given in Daniel.  BUT I don't know what Scripture you are using yet.  

Greek/Interlinear
The beast that you saw was, and not is, and is about to come up out of the abyss and into destruction go and will wonder those dwelling on the earth whose not are written names in the book of life from foundation of world seeing the beast which was and not is and yet will be.  

3195. melló ►
Strong's Concordance
melló: to be about to
Original Word: μέλλω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: melló
Phonetic Spelling: (mel'-lo)
Definition: to be about to
Usage: I intend, am about to; I delay, linger.
HELPS Word-studies
3195 méllō – properly, at the very point of acting; ready, "about to happen." 3195 (méllō) is used "in general of what is sure to happen" (J. Thayer).

684. apóleia ►
Strong's Concordance
apóleia: destruction, loss
Original Word: ἀπώλεια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apóleia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-o'-li-a)
Definition: destruction, loss
Usage: destruction, ruin, loss, perishing; eternal ruin.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 684 apṓleia (from 622 /apóllymi, "cut off") – destruction, causing someone (something) to be completely severed – cut off (entirely) from what could or should have been. (Note the force of the prefix, apo.) See 622 (apollymi).

684 /apṓleia ("perdition") does not imply "annihilation" (see the meaning of the root-verb, 622 /apóllymi, "cut off") but instead "loss of well-being" rather than being (Vine's Expository Dictionary, 165; cf. Jn 11:50; Ac 5:37; 1 Cor 10:9-10; Jude 11).

To me it seems to perfectly follow:

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon,  that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 

was (6) 
and

is not (7)

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

shall ascend out of the abyss   (8)

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

(5)  Mohammadin  639AD? to present

(4)  Roman  BC to AD

(3)  Greece

(2)  Medo Persia

(1)  Babylon

I disagree with number 5. We are in between the roman empire of Jesus time and the roman empire of the antichrists time. Prophecy is pretty much on hold. It went on hold at the death of Christ.  The end of the 69th week. The next aspect of prophecy will not be until the final beast confirms a covenant with many.

19 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

NOTICE HE IS 'OF' THE SEVEN, not OF THE EIGHT because one of those kingdoms is the Lord's Day  

The woman sits on all the continents of the world, not just a place in Italy.  The whole world the gospel has gone out to, EVEN SO,  we never take our eye off of Jerusalem.  Will the 'false prophet' come out of Italy or be of Judah?  who cares as it isn't like THE WHOLE WORLD wont know he is here when he falls like lightening from the sky and heals the deadly wound and sets up the image. 
What ever he wants to make the world believe at that point, is what they will believe.  And he will hate the true church of God, Gods elect, those who will not take the mark, yet his church will called by it's name as he is coming as the 'instead of'/anti.  

He will rule OVER THE WHOLE WORLD (and stand where he ought not Jerusalem and claim to be God and have control of the Dome of the Rock) the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings to be replaced with his angels 'iron and clay toes', which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. And Jesus will crush his kingdom and that STATUE will topple, top heavy as it is, and the kingdoms of the world become the kingdoms of the Lord.  

I have never heard this before will need to research..which I will gladly do. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Eternally Gratefull said:

So when we look at kingdoms. We look to what kingdoms had sway over Israel/judah

But without any Scripture...it's just conjecture, right?  

And the Muslims have had 'sway' for longer than any of the others, haven't they? And talk about iron and clay not mixing.... 

Reading Chapter 17 I find not one thing that relates to the time John was actually living.  It is all written from the perspective of final generation and JUDGMENT having fallen and so the period would be 'The Kingdoms of the world become Christs'.  No where in the entire Chapter is one taken out of that time for a perspective 'from Johns day'.  

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters

The final generation in which Judgment has been rendered

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Events taking place during final generation

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Still The final generation

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Still The final generation

Still The final generation

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

His 'vision' is SEEN of the final generation and it is speaking to what happens at that time and what follows, and so far there has been no change to the subject being discussed, and so no reason to STOP that train of thought, go to JOHNS TIME to reckon the kingdoms from THEN and then head back to the future.  

Since the timing is of the JUDGMENT on the world, it would HAVE TO BE CHRISTS KINGDOM 'that is',  and the short space what is coming at Satans release.  

This confirms what KINGDOM is current 

AGAIN, thou sawest is PAST tense for John, FUTURE to his time, to go back to his time for the rendering,  AGAIN, doesn't make any sense to me. 

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

3 hours ago, Eternally Gratefull said:

I believe this is talking about the final beast, also known as the antichrist, or the son of perdition. I believe this beast is also Rome, Which had fallen, but will rise again go into perdition (the beast is called the son of perdition, it is a man ruled by satan himself

That is why we see this different.  I don't know why ROME is so important to anyone but it is somehow.

The final kingdom will be Satans AS THEY ALL KIND OF HAVE BEEN, then there will be no kingdom under his influence.  

WHY ROME?  I just don't get it.  

I disagree with number 5. We are in between the roman empire of Jesus time and the roman empire of the antichrists time. Prophecy is pretty much on hold. It went on hold at the death of Christ.  The end of the 69th week. The next aspect of prophecy will not be until the final beast confirms a covenant with many.

OK, PLEASE explain the preoccupation with Rome.  Why Rome.  Why don't you think of those who ARE PRESENTLY  in  Israel and who don't think they should be there

I have never heard this before will need to research..which I will gladly do.

I hear that a lot and I think it is because I never went to school, don't watch movies, don't know anything about other religions, don't know about denominations, don't read commentaries (well, I have read some of them on the biblehub page, but don't who is who or care).  ALL I do is read what is written and accept it as truth either physical,  spiritual,  or both,  and I have no doctrines that 'lock' my thoughts or require anything to say anything specific.  AS long as nothing is contradicting anything else, it's a straight path. If it does, go back to the beginning and find the problem and adjust accordingly.  

So have fun,  as I know what you mean when you say gladly,  as I too love the research.  Love the PERFECTION of the words of God.  What a work, what a work.