• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

"You" a direct personal reference to the poster in response!

Your response is sick and morbid in my opinion, my response to you ceases at this point!

Jesus Is The Lord

Leap for joy when men revile you for great is your reward. Now is your chance to show real spirit.

Though we are oftentimes opponents, this time I am with you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Leap for joy when men revile you for great is your reward. Now is your chance to show real spirit.

Though we are oftentimes opponents, this time I am with you.

Not reviling Truth7, Just his position.  He continues to say the 2nd Coming and the Rapture are the same event or very near each other.  Lists verses about the 2nd Coming, then adds verses with the process of the Rapture (not the time of) and says they are one.  Yet, Only God the Father knows the timing of the Bridegroom (Rapture).  It is many who give us these revelations of its time, then is it OK for me to call them god the father.  god the father says Mid-Trib, he also says Pre-Wrath, and yet he also says Post-Trib.  And yet God the Father is is not the Word or Scripture, but the Son is.  Not believing this is a mistake made by many.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 7/3/2022 at 9:02 AM, Montana Marv said:

I can miss apply Scripture also. This also is out of context and does not reference anyone. 

Judas went out and hanged himself.  Do so likewise. Whatever you do, do quickly.  Do it before the sun goes down. 

A lot of true Scripture misapplied. 

Now you're saying Great sea, people  and Eastern sea, people and not boundaries in as it says. These are some of the confines of the Land.  Sea boundaries of the Promised Land.  Don't take it out of context. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

(Whatever "You" Do, Do Quickly)

Your response is sick and morbid in my opinion

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Not reviling Truth7, Just his position.  He continues to say the 2nd Coming and the Rapture are the same event or very near each other.  Lists verses about the 2nd Coming, then adds verses with the process of the Rapture (not the time of) and says they are one.  Yet, Only God the Father knows the timing of the Bridegroom (Rapture).  It is many who give us these revelations of its time, then is it OK for me to call them god the father.  god the father says Mid-Trib, he also says Pre-Wrath, and yet he also says Post-Trib.  And yet God the Father is is not the Word or Scripture, but the Son is.  Not believing this is a mistake made by many.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes. I'm not making a judgment, and I am equally frustrated. I've been in forums for a long time and have also lost it a few times. It's here that we all get tested. Those who get a rocket are as equally tested as those who fire it. The Sermon on the Mount is great theory, but sooner or later the test comes. I've failed more than a few, so I'm the last person to condemn.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

(Whatever "You" Do, Do Quickly)

Your response is sick and morbid in my opinion

Jesus Is The Lord

No this is about randomly putting or injecting in verses to support a narrative.  I put 4  verses together from 4 different topics to make and un - biblical narrative.

Many do the same thing without even knowing it.  They will quote scriptures to support a narrative and inject similar verses which do not follow the topic and say they are one.  In essence; quoting four 2nd Coming scriptures  and then adding another verse which is how the Rapture happens (not its timing) and saying they are one and the same.

My view is the season, but not the time of the Rapture is revealed is Scripture.  There are no verses which support a Mid-Trib, Pre-Wrath or Post-Trib events.  None, Zero, Nada.  Why, because Jesus Christ, the Absolute Word/all Scripture (never changes) says that Only God the Father knows the time for the Bridegroom Coming / Rapture.  Not the 2nd Coming which most all know follows Armageddon a known event following the 70th Week.

If one disagrees, then they are claiming that the Word is not Absolute and not from the beginning and it can be considered ever changing, which makes it Wishy-Washy.

One cannot/should not quote scriptures supporting an event which the timing of is not there in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/2/2022 at 3:51 PM, AdHoc said:

You did not show how a dead man can LIVE for God.

Already did, in my original post on the subject. To which scripture you ignored:

On 6/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, WilliamL said:

John 5:25 “Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

And that is what literally occurred: Jesus preached the Gospel to the dead, and those that heard (by implication, who heard and received/obeyed, being the full understanding of the Hebrew word shema) lived.