jesuslovesyou

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My attacks have all been motivated by the evil one's desire to destroy me as I read the holy bible. During that time, I was in shock.

I was screaming in distress and anguish, and I cried out to Jesus, praying the Lord's Prayer, and I told him I was chained to Satan by my own sins, so break the chains, Lord, and free me from all his ways?

I’m nobody, I was in prayer and in the distance, in the dark, I saw a sun in the position of a sunrise three times, the sun was closer to me each time I saw it, I was staring at the sun when I first saw it ,and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and as I am staring at this sun I realise I love Jesus more than anybody else I know on earth.

and I hear a still small voice as clear as anything, this voice was in front of me and the voice echoed? Saying to me (you don’t need it )meaning living according to God's will instead of my own, When these words were spoken to me I was shocked to my core.

immediately after the vision ended, I felt the Light of God shining on me, and it cut through the darkness within me

After this encounter, I become hypersensitive to evil. I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it.? 12 years later and I still hypersensitive to evil. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Don’t call yourself a nobody.  Everyone is here for a reason.  

James 1:17

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, jesuslovesyou said:

My attacks have all been motivated by the evil one's desire to destroy me as I read the holy bible. During that time, I was in shock.

I was screaming in distress and anguish, and I cried out to Jesus, praying the Lord's Prayer, and I told him I was chained to Satan by my own sins, so break the chains, Lord, and free me from all his ways?

I’m nobody, I was in prayer and in the distance, in the dark, I saw a sun in the position of a sunrise three times, the sun was closer to me each time I saw it, I was staring at the sun when I first saw it ,and I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and as I am staring at this sun I realise I love Jesus more than anybody else I know on earth.

and I hear a still small voice as clear as anything, this voice was in front of me and the voice echoed? Saying to me (you don’t need it )meaning living according to God's will instead of my own, When these words were spoken to me I was shocked to my core.

immediately after the vision ended, I felt the Light of God shining on me, and it cut through the darkness within me

After this encounter, I become hypersensitive to evil. I could recognise sin whereas before I was blind to it.? 12 years later and I still hypersensitive to evil. 

‘Why did God show me this’..?

To cause growth, be blessed in that growth…. Thanks for the share… 

A fellow believer, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

The reason possibly can  be summed up in your last statement? : 12 years later and I still hypersensitive to evil. 

Many people do not have that sensitivity and walk into evil un-knowingly, especially if they are ignorant of the scriptures.

anyway . . . my opinion . . . Ray . . . 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,228
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

How much time do you spend in God's Word?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

9 hours ago, jesuslovesyou said:

I’m nobody,

If you are a Christian then who ever said this to you does not know that as a Christian you are precious to God, your worth is that of Jesus.

Have nothng to do with these lies you have been listening to.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Um, I can understand in the humility of being in the presence of God.

It is an experience of undoing sort of...

the stark realization of how great God is and how not so great I am.

When most of the time we humans perceive of it being the other way

around... if we are honest with ourselves.

It's more about perception than arrogance.

After all as individuals the universe we are aware of is centered on us. (our perspective)

And then God steps in sometimes and we we are overwhelmed by how wrong of a

perception we had.

We are valuable because God created us, loves us, and saved us. Any other reason  for which we value ourselves can be

moot by the sheer numbers of our fellow human beings in the world who are better or worse depending...

John 16:27 (AV)
27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  98

10 hours ago, jesuslovesyou said:

Why did God show you these things?

For consider your calling, brothers and sisters, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the insignificant things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no human may boast before God. But it is due to Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, so that, just as it is written: “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 1:26-31 NASB)

Also,

Come close to God and He will come close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be miserable, and mourn, and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into gloom. Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you. (James 4:8-10 NASB)

Understand that the Lord God has regard for the broken and contrite heart. It pleases Him to exalt the simple (the nobody) who cries out, "Woe is me! My frame is dust!" We come before the Lord in brokenness and mourning and then, by reason of the glory of His coming, are overcome with wonder. 'How can this be, for I am nobody and nothing?' we will say, but the Holy One speaks and so we hear His voice. 

Do not concern yourself with other things for the enemy is defeated, my friend. There was a time when I, too, consumed myself with such things but this was only an illusion. The enemy roars but he has no power over you. Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord! I will pray that all goes well for you. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, jesuslovesyou said:

But you are not a no body to God.

• Group:  Members
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

14 hours ago, enoob57 said:

How much time do you spend in God's Word?

My answer may seem strange, the holy bible I try to read each day, for about an hour, every times I go to read the bible, I get attacks from the evil one, sometimes, I don’t read it for weeks, others times I may read about 30 minutes each day, it depends.

Ephesians 6:12  we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”