• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

I don't believe you would feel the same if the antichrist was to be revealed in Jerusalem in a few months from now, and you had the ability to "Warn" others, that the church will be on earth to see him revealed

"LET No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

Confused and disappointed yes, but they are still in Christ and God, through the Holy Spirit, will show them who he is.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

Jesus told us to make disciples of men in every nation, not to scare people about the antichrist.  While making disciples, they will learn about the future events that will unfold shortly, so the antichrist would be covered.  Yet, if all you do is warn people about him and not make disciples, what good are you doing?. 

My response had to do with warning those within the Church, not making disciples

Jesus Is The Lord

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No such thing as a Pre-Trib rapture found in scripture, it's a teaching of John N. Darby 1830's and popularized around the western world by the 1909 C.I. Scofield reference bible, also "Dallas Theological Seminary" and its Alumni

Notable Alumni Dallas Theological Seminary:

Hal Lindsey, J. Vernon McGee, Chuck Swindoll, Tim LA Haye, David Jeremiah, Thomas Ice, Charles Ryrie, Zane Hodges, to mention a few

You are incorrect. John Darby may have popularized the teaching,  however there have been writings from a few of the church fathers that show a rapture was believed back in the 4th century. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

The rapture is definitely under attack.  I hear pastor's all the time say that is a false teaching and many Christians don't believe in it anymore.  However some passages of scripture don't make sense unless there is a rapture. It is becoming popular to deny the rapture. 

• Well Said! 1

8 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

My response had to do with warning those within the Church, not making disciples

Jesus Is The Lord

I know, as was mine.  Church:  Be ready everyday for we don't know when we will be called home! 

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Robtay7123 said:

The rapture is definitely under attack.  I hear pastor's all the time say that is a false teaching and many Christians don't believe in it anymore.  However some passages of scripture don't make sense unless there is a rapture. It is becoming popular to deny the rapture. 

Really?  May I ask who they are?  I gave up listening to TV evangelist a long time ago.

7 hours ago, Robtay7123 said:

You are incorrect. John Darby may have popularized the teaching,  however there have been writings from a few of the church fathers that show a rapture was believed back in the 4th century. 

There was no 4th century rapture teaching, the lie stems around a (Pseudo-Ephraem) and a Cameron Rhoades interpretation

Rhoades was a teacher at a unaccredited Fort Worth Texas seminary, that is a extension of a church, the size of a residential 2 car parking garage

Cameron Rhoades, instructor of Latin at Tyndale Theological Seminary

701 W. Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053

ACCREDITATION

Tyndale Theological Seminary and Biblical Institute is not accredited, and has no plans to pursue any type of accreditation for several particular reasons: (1) to keep our expenses low, enabling Tyndale to maintain its very low tuition rates – pursuit of accreditation would require a dramatic increase in costs passed on to the student; (2) to maintain doctrinal autonomy, and (3) to continue the utilization of Tyndale-educated faculty to ensure theological and philosophical consistency with the doctrinal statement and mission of Tyndale. Pursuit of accreditation would make this increasingly difficult.

Edited by truth7t7

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

I know, as was mine.  Church:  Be ready everyday for we don't know when we will be called home! 

Once Again, my response and claim was the antichrist is to be revealed while the Church is on earth, and how the Church must be warned, your responses have been silent on this warning

A pre-trib rapture is deception, as the antichrist and deception will take place while the Church is on this earth

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Once Again, my response and claim was the antichrist is to be revealed while the Church is on earth, and how the Church must be warned, your responses have been silent on this warning

A pre-trib rapture is deception, as the antichrist and deception will take place while the Church is on this earth

My response silent?  How is encouraging the church to be ready, which means understanding scripture, not warning people?  Maybe since you have a pinpoint focus on one subject you fail to see the whole picture.  What do you think being ready means?  Sitting patiently and doing nothing while we wait for His return?  Just the opposite.  Being ready is being engulfed in all scripture, ensuring we are living for Him, doing what He teaches through scripture and the Holy Spirit.  If one does this, they are already fully aware of the antichrist.  Do you think that is all one should be concerned about?

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

My response silent?  How is encouraging the church to be ready, which means understanding scripture, not warning people?  Maybe since you have a pinpoint focus on one subject you fail to see the whole picture.  What do you think being ready means?  Sitting patiently and doing nothing while we wait for His return?  Just the opposite.  Being ready is being engulfed in all scripture, ensuring we are living for Him, doing what He teaches through scripture and the Holy Spirit.  If one does this, they are already fully aware of the antichrist.  Do you think that is all one should be concerned about?

Direct Question?

Will the Church be present on earth to see the antichrist revealed?

A simple yes/no will suffice, no need for a "Novel" sized response

Edited by truth7t7