• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

If after commanding the devil to "depart hence" and he remains, and losses transpire because of his disobedience, do you agree there's a legal right for compensation? 

I've  been experiencing a situation similar to the one described in the Bible 2Timothy 3:6...where certain personalities "creep into houses". I believe it's my marital estrangement that have them wishing to steal spoil. How ought a Christian respond if so overwhelmed even in their home?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, psalmone said:

If after commanding the devil to "depart hence" and he remains, and losses transpire because of his disobedience, do you agree there's a legal right for compensation? 

I've  been experiencing a situation similar to the one described in the Bible 2Timothy 3:6...where certain personalities "creep into houses". I believe it's my marital estrangement that have them wishing to steal spoil. How ought a Christian respond if so overwhelmed even in their home?

Sorry don't understand what are you trying to say exactly.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings psalmone

Who is " them" & who is disibedient- you are going to have to be more specific about who you are referring to( you,someone the devil?) And probably all of the above but who is doing what...

Okay so since you brought up 2 Timothy ,3rd Chapter let's quickly establish that he is speaking about evil in the last days, wicked ,deceitful people living as they please basically because they are deceivers who do not Love God- the point is to encourage you ( me,us) to stand firmly established ,rooted in solid ground,doing good,obedient & faithful because of all we learned in Relatuonship with God in Christ from His Word

So how does this apply to your situation& does it apply?

Who commanded " the devil" to depart,you? The devil cannot be disobedient to Christs Authority so yes,we are Given His Authority by the Power of Holy Spirit not by merely saying " depart in Jesus Name ", he might just say" & who are you? I know who Jesus is but not you!"

So if you are not walking in Spirit & in Truth you hinder the Power of Holy Spirit and therefore have no Authority if yourself. Let's compare that to a lamp,you flicked the switch expecting the light to go on but you've not plugged in the power cord to the source if energy! You certainly have access to both the switch & source,don't you?

So, certain people can only " creep into " your house when they've deceived you into an invitation to come in..... We are supposed to avoid such people like the plague but sometimes because we are distracted by our own carnality,desires of our flesh we entertain such types. .

A Christians home should be as this( Joshua 24:15)"As for me and my household we serve the Lord God"

If this is helpful Praise the Lord,if not- be more specific, we are here to help & all your answers are found in Gods Word

With love in Christ, Kwik