IGNORED

100% Acceptance Of Homosexuality By 2040?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

3 hours ago, Starise said:

And maybe you are correct and this is the only reason any ever come to Christ at all.

When God " gives someone over" to something maybe it isn't necessarily permanent, even though I often see those people never turning around, especially since everyone around them is constantly affirming their behavior, even the laws of the land.

When a person is handed over or given to the devil, I guess until their last breath it isn't technically over. In reality though, how many people have we known who really change? Most people never change. I have seen a few exceptions. Sometimes it takes a wakeup call. Look at Freddy Mercury, Elton John and Ellen DeGeneres. All loud,proud and in our faces. In Ellen's case millions of housewives adored her every day. If ever there were modern day stories of "The Emporer's New Clothes" this is it. We will all just ignore the delusion that everything is ok.

There will always be those 'what if' stories. "Maybe while on their deathbed" they repented.  I guess anything is possible but highly unlikely.

All depends on the price they pay. 

The three you mentioned all prospered in this life, but not everyone ends up happy. Maybe prayer is involved in some of the ones that don't. I've seen quite a few homosexual relationships go bad, and no one wants to be lonely. And that's the wonderful thing about Christianity; if you give your heart to God, you never have to be lonely again, especially if you have Christian friends you can talk to as well.

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

3 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

All depends on the price they pay. 

The three you mentioned all prospered in this life, but not everyone ends up happy. Maybe prayer is involved in some of the ones that don't. I've seen quite a few homosexual relationships go bad, and no one wants to be lonely. And that's the wonderful thing about Christianity; if you give your heart to God, you never have to be lonely again, especially if you have Christian friends you can talk to as well.

I know a few. My cousin has a husbian.. That's what she calls her. Since she lives thousands of miles from me I only see her on Facebook. I love my cousin and extended family, but I can't condone the behavior. I have pretty much stopped going to Facebook, so I haven't been following her exploits, and frankly it makes me very sad.

There are many successful homosexuals in the world's eyes with noteriety and wealth. This plays well into the agenda to push this from big media companies. They need poster children. Trannys win all kinds of awards in Hollywood. It's win/win for the agenda.

What about the people behind the wigs,fake eye lashes and sex change operations? If things look bad, the media machine will just dump them and get someone else.

If you ever get the chance look at videos disclosing what happened behind the scenes with people like Ellen DeGeneres and Elton John. They are some of the most miserable people alive and they take those frustrations out on others behind the scenes. There is the scripted public persona and then the miserable person none wants to work for.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 6/29/2022 at 8:32 PM, Jayne said:

They think that is enough to represent everyone.

The outcome of a poll is a direct reflection of the way questions are asked. Gay people fight among themselves. The police are being called in for domestic violence all of the time. Yet they want non gays to accept the very people they do not accept. They are very fragmented with each person wanting to create their own unique identity. They get very upset if you talk about their conflicts and disputes with each other. Esp when the police are called in. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Starise said:

If you ever get the chance look at videos disclosing what happened behind the scenes with people like Ellen DeGeneres and Elton John. They are some of the most miserable people alive and they take those frustrations out on others behind the scenes. There is the scripted public persona and then the miserable person none wants to work for.

57 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

The outcome of a poll is a direct reflection of the way questions are asked. Gay people fight among themselves. The police are being called in for domestic violence all of the time. Yet they want non gays to accept the very people they do not accept. They are very fragmented with each person wanting to create their own unique identity. They get very upset if you talk about their conflicts and disputes with each other. Esp when the police are called in. 

Interesting points, and I truly hate to sound incriminating, but I actually have a little experience that confirms it strangely enough. Not long after I had graduated college I was looking for a place to live and could only afford a room somewhere. I found this place close to work. Unfortunately it was this dude who was homosexual, though he didn't appear that  blatant about it on the surface. At the moment (for whatever silly reason), I thought, "He doesn't seem so bad, and the rate is cheap so maybe I'll try it for awhile." That must have been desperation thinking, because a day or so before I moved in he had his ex-boyfriend over when I was there, maybe to get him jealous or something. It apparently worked, because a few days later someone murdered my would-have-been roommate by beating him to death with some blunt instrument. The cops even questioned me like I might have had something to do with it, and I was like, "I didn't even know the guy."

Needless to say I wasn't too interested in looking into rooming with any homosexuals after that. I seriously shouldn't have been to begin with for common sense reasons, but I had no idea how vicious they could be to one another. As you say, John, it's not well known outside the community, but if you get close enough, you will see signs of it.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

20 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Beyond- I'm not quite sure what your talking about as I am talking about Spiritual Warfare- which would probably be so far from the other end of the spectrum,where we may find human logic& the reasoning of a finite mind.

Attraction would be simple enough to turn and walk away,someone or something looks attractive,catches the eye....God Made the female for the make with both having a physical attraction one for the other-what happens from there?They will either marry or not marry,they dont lust for the satisfaction of their flesh- Intimacy between a man & woman is selfless,not selfish

The spirit of lust is an entity,demons are liars and they are tempters- when you resist the devil he will flee.There's a huge difference between a man loving his wife vs a man lusting after her(& the same for a woman.

Back to attraction,a homosexual will say he/she is " attracted" to their own sex but it is much more than that,God Did not Create people to " mate" with their own gender,what is happening is demonic- it begins with a foothold,then a stronghold & onto oppression .... If the spirit is " welcomed" it stays

Ignoring ,denying or being oblivious to the unseen realm of demonic forces is the reason for "Born Again" Believers struggling as they do with so many" cares of this world".   I'm not one that attributes every poor choice a person makes to the devil but I do know we do not wrestle against flesh & blood- not others or our own! Spiritual" hosts of wickedness- it is Gods Word

Anyway,homosexuals wrestle with powers without the Full Armor of God- without God they stand no chance. This is no different than any other captive,slave to sin...... I personally do not regard any sin worse than the other or harder to be Delivered of... God Grace Abounds and my Redeemer Lives, Jesus Loves the homosexual,the theif,the murderer,you & I- he is no respect or of persons & neither am I

I would tell a liar it is not okay to lie the same as perversions are not okay etc..& I am just the same towards all men,I pray that all Receive Christ and the Revelation of spiritual warfare that they wrestle no more!

With love in Christ,Kwik

I agree God made humans to be male and female, and if anyone lust after anything is not good.

Spiritual warfare is on a another level yet it is because of it things are not the same like in the beginning. there's a mixing happening in humans today been going on for some time. birth defects are probably at a all time high.

No matter what people's sexuality is lust doesn't care it is selfish.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

11 hours ago, Starise said:

I know a few. My cousin has a husbian.. That's what she calls her. Since she lives thousands of miles from me I only see her on Facebook. I love my cousin and extended family, but I can't condone the behavior. I have pretty much stopped going to Facebook, so I haven't been following her exploits, and frankly it makes me very sad.

There are many successful homosexuals in the world's eyes with noteriety and wealth. This plays well into the agenda to push this from big media companies. They need poster children. Trannys win all kinds of awards in Hollywood. It's win/win for the agenda.

What about the people behind the wigs,fake eye lashes and sex change operations? If things look bad, the media machine will just dump them and get someone else.

Very true.... Happiness is temporary,fleeting.   The Joy if our Lord is Eternal and without it there is a void that will never be filled by material things,people or whatever anyone tries to fill that with.

We do have to pray for everyone,there is little else we can do but our Hooe Remains in Chtist Jesus....share the Gospel I know people prayed for me when I was deaf & blind and told me time & again- run to the Lord while He may be found!Praise Jesus

In His Love,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

12 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Interesting points, and I truly hate to sound incriminating, but I actually have a little experience that confirms it strangely enough. Not long after I had graduated college I was looking for a place to live and could only afford a room somewhere. I found this place close to work. Unfortunately it was this dude who was homosexual, though he didn't appear that  blatant about it on the surface. At the moment (for whatever silly reason), I thought, "He doesn't seem so bad, and the rate is cheap so maybe I'll try it for awhile." That must have been desperation thinking, because a day or so before I moved in he had his ex-boyfriend over when I was there, maybe to get him jealous or something. It apparently worked, because a few days later someone murdered my would-have-been roommate by beating him to death with some blunt instrument. The cops even questioned me like I might have had something to do with it, and I was like, "I didn't even know the guy."

Needless to say I wasn't too interested in looking into rooming with any homosexuals after that. I seriously shouldn't have been to begin with for common sense reasons, but I had no idea how vicious they could be to one another. As you say, John, it's not well known outside the community, but if you get close enough, you will see signs of it.  

I rented with a few single fellows when I was younger and didn't have any strings attached. None of them were gay so far as I know. Let's just say I could fully understand why most of them were single. Nothing against men who are single and want that lifestyle. These guys wanted a relationship with a woman and couldn't get it to happen in any substantial way. Thank God I was never that close to any of that other stuff, but I knew they were around.

I am not doubting some have those deviant inclinations and either act on them or keep it in check. A believer who might have such tendencies obviously has a responsibility to realize they come from the sinful side and cope with it accordingly by staying as far away from it as possible and not in any way encouraging it. God created men and women. No in between. Not that men can't have non sexual tendencies to do things not seen as masculine in some cultures. What a culture thinks is masculine or feminine so far as interest and occupation is really not entirely relevant to this issue. I am not talking about dress, I am talking about occupation and interest. Esau was a man's man in some cultures, He was a hunter. Jacob on the other hand was more domestic and seemed to prefer doing things at home, yet this was never a negative thing, just a different thing. We can't really infer a man, who for instance , wants to be a hair dresser is gay. I think society is often trying to label these people as having homosexual tendencies. Yet there can be straight hair dresser men and hunters with deviate homosexual tendencies. Really has little to do with interest and occupation.

I have observed at least some of this behavior as a pattern that comes naturally in a very few, then is grown into something it didn't have to be like a cancer. In other cases no natural tendency existed. The desire was manufactured. This is what I find concerning about the societal conditioning children get. On one hand we are being preached to by media that we are all individuals, then on the other hand the local school has a program for people like Bobby who likes to decorate cakes to help him transition into the gay man he is supposed to be simply because he doesn't fit the mold of most men. Such hypocrisy.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 7/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, Hidden In Him said:

Needless to say I wasn't too interested in looking into rooming with any homosexuals after that. I seriously shouldn't have been to begin with for common sense reasons, but I had no idea how vicious they could be to one another.

It sounds like a very sad and tragic event of hatred toward gay people. I do not condone their lifestyle, but it is still very sad to see hatred poured out on targeted groups of people.

2 hours ago, servant4christ said:

It sounds like a very sad and tragic event of hatred toward gay people. I do not condone their lifestyle, but it is still very sad to see hatred poured out on targeted groups of people.

No, it didn't appear to be a hate crime. The way the cops were describing things to me, he had a number of enemies within the gay community itself, and though I never kept track of it to see if they ever caught the killer, the ex-boyfriend was apparently a prime subject. 

The point of my post was to confirm from my own experience something said by a previous poster about there being more violence within the gay community itself than the media lets on about.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

7 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

The point of my post was to confirm from my own experience something said by a previous poster about there being more violence within the gay community itself than the media lets on about.

There can be more than one thing true. There can be more violence in the community than is acknowledged, while at the same time, there can be a disgusting amount of hatred leveled at the homosexual community.