• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Murder is the unlawful taking of human life.

Jesus's ' trial ' was illegally held after dark.

No witnesses wre producd who agreed in their testimonies.

He was convicted by being asked a leading question under oath.

All three were unlawfull in Jewish law.

Jesus was murdered by a judical exceution.

That is the human side of the story.

We also need to remember that he willingly went to pay for All our sins.

Literally every sin that has, is or will be committed was paid for at calvary.

While the terminally stupid can say it was the jews who crucified him, unfortunetly on two counts that is incorrect.

The romans nailed him to the cross, raised the cross up, guarded him, thrust a spear through his side and took the body down, but we through our sin put him there.

We, through our sin, put ourselves there. The Grace of God put Jesus there in our stead. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

9 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I think we are forgetting that Jesus prayed that the Father would take the burden of the cross away from Him. He then also said none the less thy will be done. Jesus gave His life freely. Yes, He could have saved himself but chose not to. 

Jesus love is a sacrificial love. Just as a husband is to love his wife and sacrifice himself for her. Jesus lived his life as an example for us. If people want my wife or child they will have to deal with me first. During that last shooting the father took a bullet for his son. He used his body as a shield to keep his son safe when the bullets were flying. Both the parents died protecting the child. Jesus died for us. Jesus experience all that we experience so He can relate to us and understand what we are going through. 

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

2 hours ago, Dan Knight said:

We, through our sin, put ourselves there. The Grace of God put Jesus there in our stead. 

The grace of God is an active force that works in and though us to transform us into the people God intends for us to be. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Lets the words of Yeshua speak

Jn. 10:17-18 NKJ

17 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
 18 "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father." 

This is following His teaching on the Good Shepherd and how a "Good Shepherd" will lay down His life for the sheep.

Shalom

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

20 hours ago, Dan Knight said:

No, we through our sin desirve to be there, but God in his grace sent Jesus to take our place.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  776
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/7/2022 at 9:25 PM, JohnD said:
  1. God the Word, lone Creator of all things created in the beginning (John 1:3 / Colossians 1:16 / Isaiah 44:24) redeemed fallen creation (man) by becoming a human being in addition to his deity (John 1:14 / Philippians 2:6-8)
  2. He laid his humanity down on the cross as a sacrifice for all human sin (1 Corinthians 15:3-4 / 1 Timothy 4:10 / 1 John 2:2) that whosoever believes in him is eternally forgiven (John 3:16-18 / Ephesians 2:8-10)

God did not die. The man Christ Jesus died (1 Timothy 2:5) and rose from death on the third day (Matthew 17:23) that we might be with him forever and ever (Romans 14:9).

Jews are no more Christ killers than anyone else whoever lived and therefore sinned! 

1 Kings 8:46 (AV)
46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

2 Chronicles 6:36 (AV)
36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;

Isaiah 64:6 (AV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

So to anyone who would dare call another Christ killer, let them look long and hard in the mirror!!!

Very well said bro. Thanks and So God did not die but it was Jesus body and has been resurrected.