IGNORED

When your children isnt interested in God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,828
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Two people are in the wrong here.

[1.]  The person who took the picture and sent it to others.  This person was obviously AT THE party or club.  And he/she was obviously squatting down or sitting down to get an up-the-skirt photo.  WHY is he/she sending this photo to uptight Christians?

[2] The person who sent this photo to the girl's parents with no intention for anything except sticking his/her nose into something that is not his business.  He won't even acknowledge the dad's request for him to pray for the girl.  This person does not have the girl's salvation at heart, only her "sinful" dancing.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

[1.]  The person who took the picture and sent it to others.  This person was obviously AT THE party or club.  And he/she was obviously squatting down or sitting down to get an up-the-skirt photo.  WHY is he/she sending this photo to uptight Christians?

[2] The person who sent this photo to the girl's parents with no intention for anything except sticking his/her nose into something that is not his business.  He won't even acknowledge the dad's request for him to pray for the girl.  This person does not have the girl's salvation at heart, only her "sinful" dancing.

Funny how we say “it takes a village to raise people,” but then when someone in village takes a picture and raises a concern its “error, infringement, and intrusion.”

• Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,388
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

I wouldn't be concerned at all. I wasn't raised going to church and the Lord was never mentioned under my parents' roof at any time, and yet I came to Jesus Christ. 

Thousands in Islamic nations such as Iran have come to the Lord. He knows who belongs to Him.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Starise said:

I'm sorry I might be slightly OCD and it's bothering me. The title of this thread should correctly read-

When your child isn't interested in God

Or you could say  When your child is not interested in God.

yeah i noticed it right after posting but I didnt bother editing it. Thanks though

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Jayne said:

I'm not sure if you're just playing along with the scenario but that image is no photograph. It looks like a manga style drawing.

Again, not sure if the OP is just setting up a hypothetical. I just don't think the text exchange is real.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

2 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I'm not sure if you're just playing along with the scenario but that image is no photograph. It looks like a manga style drawing.

Again, not sure if the OP is just setting up a hypothetical. I just don't think the text exchange is real.

Its a fake convo based on an actual situation I know of. I chose the cartoon image cause it wouldnt be right to put a real humans pic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Its a fake convo based on an actual situation I know of. I chose the cartoon image cause it wouldnt be right to put a real humans pic

Ok, that clears that up for me.

28 minutes ago, teddyv said:

It's very hard for me to see that, but I assumed it was a cartoon meant to be real photo.  I assumed the fake man in the image was sent a fake photo.

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Funny how we say “it takes a village to raise people,” but then when someone in village takes a picture and raises a concern its “error, infringement, and intrusion.”

Taking  a photo of a girl with her skirt up and sending it to people not in her family just for kicks is NOT a village raising young people.  Hypothethically, if she were one year younger in some states, sending the photo [fake as it is in the OP] might get the sender of the photo in trouble.

I certainly hope you don't think doing something like this in real life with real photos is the Christian thing to do.

Again, hypothetically, why did the person who took the photo [yes, I know it's a cartoon, but it represents a real photo in the story], but why did that person send it to a MAN who is NOT her father?

That's just creepy!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

(This is an hypothetical Clarke, so I feel free to be a little bit harsh on my judgments towards Brother Clarke.)

I wouldn't reply to Brother Clarke the second time. Why bother? I'm too lazy for people who come with problems and show no interest in creating a solution. He didn't write anything like: "What can we do to help? What does she like? What causes matter to her? And what about you, can we pray together, brother?", or any idea, so why bother answering Brother Clarke? He is the type of person who answers himself to what he says, regardless of what you tell him, he will always listen to himself, he lives in his monologue. He didn't even have the courtesy of talking personally about a painful subject to a parent. 

Or maybe I would reply: "Yes, it does look bad, because it is bad. Have a nice week!" but I am avoiding my provocative side, so... Ignoring is best.

I wouldn't be upset either. It would be a neutral interaction. We all have our limitations.

• Thumbs Up 1