• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

And YES! A man sitting in the Holy of Holies pretending to be God is infinitely worse than nuclear war. All the lives on earth are not worth God's honor! The last time this happened, it was God Who upheld His honor and drowned the earth's population except Noah and family.

I wholeheartedly AGREE that the Antichrist exalting himself as God and deceiving  millions into hell is far worse than a nuclear bomb.

Dying from a nuclear bomb cannot compare to an eternity in hell.

How could anyone think that this is just "someone sitting in a chair"!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

O.K. Brother. The Forum is for discussing, but we mostly discuss scripture. Could you let me know which scriptures you are using for the annihilation of Jerusalem by nuclear conflagration at the end of the age.

I say that the Abomination of Desolation is a man of great charisma and power sitting in the Holy of Holies of a newly built Temple in Jerusalem. You say that it is a nuclear annihilation of Jerusalem. Let's compare scriptures.

And YES! A man sitting in the Holy of Holies pretending to be God is infinitely worse than nuclear war. All the lives on earth are not worth God's honor! The last time this happened, it was God Who upheld His honor and drowned the earth's population except Noah and family.

The only person to enter the holy of holies is Christ, the Son of God. After making himself a sacrifice for sin, he now sits at the right hand of God. No other man can do this. 

As for the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation. Daniel wrote in Dan 11:31 the the ARMED FORCES of the north will accomplish two things.

First, they will abolish the daily sacrifice. 

Second, they will place the abomination that causes desolation. 

The armed forces of the north do not place humans in cities to cause the cities desolation. If that actually worked, there would have been no need to invent the nuclear bomb. 

Personally, I believe John did a fantastic job of describing the abomination of desolation in chapter 6. It takes place just before all those people go underground in the same chapter. 

The people Jesus spoke of fleeing to the mountains are the same people hiding in caves, in the mountains in rev 6.They can also be seen fleeing in zech 14 on the day of the Lord. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

I wholeheartedly AGREE that the Antichrist exalting himself as God and deceiving  millions into hell is far worse than a nuclear bomb.

Dying from a nuclear bomb cannot compare to an eternity in hell.

How could anyone think that this is just "someone sitting in a chair"!

Many people have already claimed to be God. Nothing happened when they did. No one fled for the mountains to hide in caves. It's not that big a deal when it happens. I even saw Donald Trump claim to be the chosen one and he looked up to heaven after he said it. Nothing happened and no one even batted an eye. 

Now when the norths armed forces place a nuke in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord. Then you will see people in Judea flee in haste. 

The day of the Lord shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. A man sitting in a chair just can't  cut it. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Many people have already claimed to be God. Nothing happened when they did. No one fled for the mountains to hide in caves. It's not that big a deal when it happens. I even saw Donald Trump claim to be the chosen one and he looked up to heaven after he said it. Nothing happened and no one even batted an eye.

I saw Donald Trump in that video. No one did anything? LOL!!  They laughed him out of the presidency!

He wasn't talking about being God anyway.  He isn't the AntiChrist.

The day of the Lord shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. A man sitting in a chair just can't  cut it. 

No one is talking about a chair!!

We are talking about a man who is the last and ultimate pawn of the devil.  A man who receives a mortal wound and comes back alive from it for all to see.

A man who is empowered by the devil for carnage and destruction of Israel.  He is the man that the devil, the great liar and deceiver, uses to deceive the world one last time.

I know that you will not believe anything I say, so - have a good day.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

Okay folks.  Who is it that’s kicked out of heaven and appears on earth at the 6th trump?  Anybody?

selah

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

I saw Donald Trump in that video. No one did anything? LOL!!  They laughed him out of the presidency!

He wasn't talking about being God anyway.  He isn't the AntiChrist.

No one is talking about a chair!!

We are talking about a man who is the last and ultimate pawn of the devil.  A man who receives a mortal wound and comes back alive from it for all to see.

A man who is empowered by the devil for carnage and destruction of Israel.  He is the man that the devil, the great liar and deceiver, uses to deceive the world one last time.

I know that you will not believe anything I say, so - have a good day.

It wouldn't take much to decieve the people in Israel. They have traveled the world over to have a beast reign over them. A beast that recieved a deadly wound and has been healed. 

Next thing you know they will take a mark from that beast they have chosen. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The only person to enter the holy of holies is Christ, the Son of God. After making himself a sacrifice for sin, he now sits at the right hand of God. No other man can do this. 

I'm not sure that is true, if it was, what is being said here?

Hebrews 4
 14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

19  Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20  Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Dan 11:31 the the ARMED FORCES of the north will accomplish two things.

And forces by him shall be mustered and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress then they shall take away the daily [sacrifices] and place [there] the abomination of desolation

So they are going to nuke it and then go live there?

So his political and military forces are going to make their stand and defile that sacred place, stop the daily sacrifices and THEN NUKE IT?  

That doesn't make sense.  If they are going to NUKE it,  then why are they first messing it up and stopping the rituals and then nuking it?  Why not just nuke it?  I think you have something wrong in the understanding of the AOD.  

Maybe a study on what makes something 'desolate' TO GOD

Do you really think GOD IS GOING TO ALLOW the Adversary to NUKE the place Jesus feet will touch down and where He will be setting up for the Day?  Doesn't sound like the God I know.  Sounds like a lot of carnal thought and not enough spiritual.  Either way, I don't see that being written

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I'm not sure that is true, if it was, what is being said here?

Hebrews 4
 14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

19  Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20  Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

https://biblehub.com/john/3-13.htm

What you quoted is saying christ is the high priest who has entered the holy of holies. 

Surly you don't believe you are the high priest of God who enters the holy of holies? 

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

And forces by him shall be mustered and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress then they shall take away the daily [sacrifices] and place [there] the abomination of desolation

So they are going to nuke it and then go live there?

So his political and military forces are going to make their stand and defile that sacred place, stop the daily sacrifices and THEN NUKE IT?  

That doesn't make sense.  If they are going to NUKE it,  then why are they first messing it up and stopping the rituals and then nuking it?  Why not just nuke it?  I think you have something wrong in the understanding of the AOD.  

Maybe a study on what makes something 'desolate' TO GOD

Do you really think GOD IS GOING TO ALLOW the Adversary to NUKE the place Jesus feet will touch down and where He will be setting up for the Day?  Doesn't sound like the God I know.  Sounds like a lot of carnal thought and not enough spiritual.  Either way, I don't see that being written

The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished.

That is after the beast from the Pitt attacks Jerusalem and takes it. 

3.5 days later, On the day the two witnesses come to life there is a great earthquake and a cloud rises from Jerusalem into the heavens. 

It's not a man sitting in a chair that causes the earth to quake and a cloud to ascend into heaven from Jerusalem. 

That my friend is a nuke. 

Watch closely and you will see a lake of fire for the false prophet and the beast to swim in. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal