• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

REALLY, you are not going to capitalize the name of Christ?  

YES, THE DEAD will rise out of their graves.  THE LIVING on the other just like Christ have already RISEN and are returning with Him.

How do I know?  Because I HAVE SCRIPTURE and you only have conjecture.  

That is why no one ever answers the questions AND NEITHER WILL YOU.  You will keep telling me what you know and can not prove and I will keep putting forth what is written BY GOD and it won't matter cause remaining willingly ignorant must be a far better thing that admitting an err.  

SHOW ME where A SINGLE SPIRIT is brought back with Christ. 

SHOW ME where a single dead carcass is raised up when He returns. 

SHOW me where a single  LIVING soul  is resurrected when He returns.  

When CHRIST returns THE DEAD are resurrected.  THE RESURRECTED DEAD who do not receive immortality.  THE DEAD who do not stand in judgment for 1000 years.  The dead who buried their dead.  

WHY WOULD GOD STICK A SINLESS SOUL IN HELL?  AS THAT IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR SIN.  

HAVING BEEN WASHED CLEAN, AND UNDER GRACE, AND HAVING RECEIVED THE GIFT OF SALVATION AND HAVING BEEN BORN OF THE SPIRIT,  AND HAVING A CITIZENSHIP IN HEAVEN AND  HAVING ALREADY DIED AND BEEN RAISED

AND THE PENALTY FOR SIN BEING DEATH, 

WHY WOULD GOD HAVE any ETERNAL PART OF ANYONE GO BE AMONGST THE DEAD?

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE NEW COVENANT IF EVEN WITHOUT SIN, WITH THE PENALTY PAID, THE RANSOM PAID

IF NOTHING IS MADE DIFFERENT.  SATAN STILL WINS.  WE DIE AND GO TO HELL.  

WHAT DID CHRIST SUFFER ON THE CROSS FOR?  WE DIE AND GO TO HELL JUST LIKE THOSE UNDER THE LAW.  

WE RAISE UP FROM THE DEAD NO DIFFERENT THAN THE DEAD?????????????  

AGAIN THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT??????????

I mean, if you really want to think your a spirit then go ahead and think that. Personally I think you human like everyone else. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From what I've read, 144000 of the tribes of Israel are sealed right after the nuke is dropped on Jerusalem. I havnt read of anymore being sealed. 

Then there is a great number who are not resurrected who come out if great tribulation who appear. Scripture says these are from the nations and appears to be from the nations who attacked Jerusalem with the beast. Obviously they are not Muslim like the beast from the Pitt though. 

I havnt seen anymore mentioned from the tribes of Israel. 

What does this have to do with the question? 

Anyway, I see you will not be answering any questions so we can not move in any direction that is positive. I feel I have done my job here.  I will let you get back to what it is you do.  You want to go back and answer the questions I asked I will again get back into the conversation.  If you don't, it is understood.  

8 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

What does this have to do with the question? 

Anyway, I see you will not be answering any questions so we can not move in any direction that is positive. I feel I have done my job here.  I will let you get back to what it is you do.  You want to go back and answer the questions I asked I will again get back into the conversation.  If you don't, it is understood.  

You asked about Israel. I answed about Israel. 

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's what the resurection is. When the dead rise out of their graves. That's what happens when christ comes. 

So, if as you say, the NUKE has just LEVELED ALL of Jerusalem,

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS series of events will be unfolding...

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

AND,

IF you could give me the Scriptures that tell us
HOW all the saints are 

COMING WITH HIM,

if indeed, they are in a hole in the ground, AWAITING HIM?

or is it JUST ANOTHER time WHAT IS WRITTEN isn't what is REALLY meant?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

So, if as you say, the NUKE has just LEVELED ALL of Jerusalem,

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS series of events will be unfolding...

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

AND,

IF you could give me the Scriptures that tell us
HOW all the saints are 

COMING WITH HIM,

if indeed, they are in a hole in the ground, AWAITING HIM?

or is it JUST ANOTHER time WHAT IS WRITTEN isn't what is REALLY meant?

Jesus said the angels would be coming with him. He said he would send forth his angels to gather together his elect in the gospel. 

The hebrew word YECW can also be interpreted angel. 

Like the parable of the wheat and the tares, he said he would send forth the harvesters to first gather the tares to be burned, then gather the wheat into my barn. 

The harvesters who come with him are the angels, the tares are the children of the wicked one, and the wheat are the children of the kingdom. 

Both the wheat and he tares are present upon earth when the lord comes and the angels with him. 

PS, the nuke is the fire the tares  are cast into. And theres more than one. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said the angels would be coming with him. He said he would send forth his angels to gather together his elect in the gospel. 

The hebrew word YECW can also be interpreted angel. 

Like the parable of the wheat and the tares, he said he would send forth the harvesters to first gather the tares to be burned, then gather the wheat into my barn. 

The harvesters who come with him are the angels, the tares are the children of the wicked one, and the wheat are the children of the kingdom. 

Both the wheat and he tares are present upon earth when the lord comes and the angels with him. 

PS, the nuke is the fire the tares  are cast into. And theres more than one. 

Do you think that the 'gathering' is for those who are alive and remaining when He returns, as the 'saints' who have followed Him at the death of their flesh body are returning WITH HIM?  

Do you believe that a NUKE set upon the Mount of Olives will not FLATTEN it to the point that there is no mount left?  Or are these a new kind of nuke?

How does one FLEE once one has been vaporized? 

Have you worked out any of the logistics of this theory of yours, or doesn't it matter the way decimate all the other Scripture written in conjunction with Christs return by rendering it null and void? 

And WHY would GOD allow a NUKE to go off in Jerusalem as He is returning?

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The NUKES would render this part of Scripture to be unavailable.  Does that give you any pause or does the Theory come first and foremost, regardless of what is written and what it does to it? 

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So WHERE is Satan for all of this?  SINCE at this point THE WHOLE WORLD IS DECEIVED and he is claiming to be GOD, who exactly is sending these nukes? 

Edited by DeighAnn

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/24/2022 at 9:48 AM, seeking the lost said:

Do you acknowledge that the wrath of God is already active in the earth.  Consider Romans 1. ...

Notice the wrath is being revealed in the present tense.  This wrath is active and present today and will be there in that day.

2 Thessalonians 2: 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This is the wrath of God.

There is a quantitative difference between the present wrath of God and "the great Day of His Wrath came, and who is able to stand?” Rev. 6:17 To which wrath I Was referring. People are mostly able to ignore the present manifestations of God's wrath, but they will not be able to do so when the Day of the Lord begins. Which Day begins at the 6th Seal, at the close of the Tribulation, not during it:

Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand)... 21 ...then there will be great tribulation... 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

-- which heavenly and earthly cataclysms take place at the time of the 6th Seal's opening. "After the tribulation..."

• Well Said! 1

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Do you think that the 'gathering' is for those who are alive and remaining when He returns, as the 'saints' who have followed Him at the death of their flesh body are returning WITH HIM?  

Do you believe that a NUKE set upon the Mount of Olives will not FLATTEN it to the point that there is no mount left?  Or are these a new kind of nuke?

Have you worked out any of the logistics of this theory of yours, or doesn't it matter the way decimate all the other Scripture written in conjunction with Christs return by rendering it null and void? 

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The NUKES would render this part of Scripture to be unavailable.  Does that give you any pause or does the Theory come first and foremost, regardless of what is written and what it does to it? 

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So WHERE is Satan for all of this?  SINCE at this point THE WHOLE WORLD IS DECEIVED and he is claiming to be GOD, who exactly is sending these nukes? 

You seem to have nothing but questions. Have you never read of the war at the time of the end? 

Do you honestly believe the king if he north is going to innihilate many with toothpicks? Please put things into perspective, the sky does not depart from the earth by using pitchforks. 

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

PS, you asked how does one flee when they have been vaporized. Jesus said let those in Judea flee. Not let those in Jerusalem flee. 

But this shows how much you pay attention to scripture. You've even quoted people in Jerusalem being vaporized before but you didn't understand the verses you quote.

This is what is called being vaporized. 

Zech 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

While they are standing on thier feet, they will be consumed entirely. They don't even hit the ground. And this is talking about the people in Jerusalem who have attacked and taken control of Jerusalem. This happens to the people in Jerusalem. 

But you don't even bother to consider anything you read. 

To be honest I hate trying to communicate with people like yourself.,you ignore the scripture so I know your not going to listen to anything I say so this is all wasted time. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You seem to have nothing but questions. Have you never read of the war at the time of the end? 

Do you honestly believe the king if he north is going to innihilate many with toothpicks? Please put things into perspective, the sky does not depart from the earth by using pitchforks. 

Do you understand figures of speech?