• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.91
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

8 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I am going for my third Moderna booster -- my fifth COVID vaccination -- in an hour and I am still thriving.  What is it that doubters and cynics can't understand about preventative medicine?

As I have said previously, I have been vaccinated many times against a variety of diseases.  And you know what?  I'm doing just fine!

Good for you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

1 minute ago, Rick-Parker said:

Good for you.

Thanks.  BTW, we lived in Temple Terrace, then Lutz, for a number of years.  I miss the river and the Gulf.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I am going for my third Moderna booster -- my fifth COVID vaccination -- in an hour and I am still thriving.  What is it that doubters and cynics can't understand about preventative medicine?

What are you so afraid of, and why so many?  So far, I have not needed any, and what you are taking is not a vaccine anyway; it's a gene therapy (said from several sources, including the inventor of the technology).

3 hours ago, one.opinion said:

This is often the case. However, the CDC is collecting information from hospitals and hospitals are not finding the need to correct their published numbers.

Yep, does not change anything about what I said.

Academic silo-ing has been significantly reduced with COVID. There are multitudes of researchers that have other areas of specialty that jumped in to help with COVID research. The collaboration has been unprecedented. If you are accusing COVID researchers of lying, you should probably have some sort of evidence ready.

There is no proof that there is any less siloing today, and silos should never happen, but it's a quick buck for the unscrupulous scientists.  You cannot stop silo groups with the current rules. 

I posted the hydroxychloroquine study that was retracted because the study was full of lies, and they did the entire study wrong.

You showed me one individual working in an area that very few people were working on that was able to get away with repeatedly publishing false evidence. The situation is very different from what we see currently with COVID.

You had the whole database to search, so I guess you didn't.  I remember you were 'database challenged,' as I recall.  Maybe math challenged, too.  :emot-nod:

Maybe you could provide an example rather than making vague derogatory statements.

I already did.

Agreed. That's why we have things like Dr. Yamamoto writing letters that get published even when he is misrepresenting his sources.

Maybe you should show your sources claiming Yamamoto was misrepresenting his sources.  Yamamoto was on a published site.  Hopefully, you are not about to lean on one some liberal Snopes source now.  :emot-shakehead:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I posted the hydroxychloroquine study that was retracted because the study was full of lies, and they did the entire study wrong.

It seems that you are missing the point the retracted story you are referring to was retracted.

An ivermectin study was also retracted because it was "full of lies". Somehow, I don't see that pop up in many of your arguments.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

You had the whole database to search, so I guess you didn't.  I remember you were 'database challenged,' as I recall.  Maybe math challenged, too.

Ah ok, just tossing out random aspersions instead of actually making a point. That's a pretty good strategy when you have nothing meaningful to build an argument upon.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I already did.

You claim you "already did" give an example of me "running to a liberal media". You certainly didn't "already do" this in this thread. I don't use "liberal media" as an argumentation source.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Maybe you should show your sources claiming Yamamoto was misrepresenting his sources.

The source is the Lancet article itself, quite obviously. Yamamoto claims that the article shows immune suppression, but it doesn't. Go back, look at the actual article. Show me where immune suppression is indicated.

Here is the Yamamoto letter: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35659687/

Here is the Lancet article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8816388/pdf/main.pdf

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

What are you so afraid of, and why so many?  So far, I have not needed any, and what you are taking is not a vaccine anyway; it's a gene therapy (said from several sources, including the inventor of the technology).

I'm not afraid of anything.  I just believe in preventive care.  BTW, what I received was a bivalent vaccine.  I hope that you don't die from your lack of common sense.

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, JimmyB said:

As I have said previously, I have been vaccinated many times against a variety of diseases.  And you know what?  I'm doing just fine!

We dont want to become lab rats.

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I'm not afraid of anything.  I just believe in preventive care.  BTW, what I received was a bivalent vaccine.  I hope that you don't die from your lack of common sense.

BG has banned effective cheap drugs and brainwash people that the Fauci shots is the only cure. 

Syringe predators now hunting children and toddlers with biggest billion dollars profit business in history of scam.

21 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I'm not afraid of anything. 

I think you must fear Covid 19.  I just cannot take that virus seriously.

24 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I just believe in preventive care.

I do, too.  I take a lot of vitamins, and supplements.  

25 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

BTW, what I received was a bivalent vaccine

It's a gene therapy, not a vaccine.  Vaccines don't create things like spike protiens, nor do they fool (or weaken) your immune system.

26 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I hope that you don't die from your lack of common sense.

I could say the same to you.  :emot-nod:

1 minute ago, R. Hartono said:

We dont want to become lab rats.

So you would prefer to gamble with your life?  You do realize, I hope, that when people came to Jesus and asked to be healed He didn't say "why don't you just take your chances".  No, He healed those who came to Him.  He didn't call them "lab rats" or anything like that.

BTW, who is "we"?  Do you have multiple personalities?