• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

I can't watch the video at the moment. Is all Tourette's due to demonic activity? My nephew has Tourette's and there is no way he is oppressed by demons.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

A demon does not cause Tourettes. It is a medical disorder and a nervous system disorder. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

48 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

A demon does not cause Tourettes. It is a medical disorder and a nervous system disorder. 

Yes, Tourettes can be a nervous system disorder.

Just like a boil can be a bacterial/staph infection of a hair follicle.  But remember, the devil tormented Job with boils from head to toe.

I have no idea if this video is genuine or not, there is not enough information.

My belief is that ilnesses, disorders, and syndromes can be organically caused and sometimes demonically caused.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

This happened at a revival in the park, where we saw well over 50 people give their lives to Jesus, healed, and set free from demons. This man had a demon that was causing Tourette's and the Lord set him free, praise the Lord!  Now, is all Tourette's demons? I don't know, I just know this man was bound and he sent me a long messages saying how the Lord set him free at that event.

I do know with epilepsy, it can be a medical condition but we also seeing Jesus cast out a demon causing epilepsy out of a boy in Matthew 17

14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”

17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O [d]faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hou

I believe that there is much more demonic activity than people realize, through out the Gospels and book of acts, people were being set free from demons, however, today it is considered a rarity and I've met many people who are bound going church to church to find freedom and the church isn't able to help.  Deliverance was a normal practice of the church and today it is needed more than ever with the rise of the occult, sexual perversity, there are practices being pushed on the youth that open doors to demons.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

This happened at a revival in the park, where we saw well over 50 people give their lives to Jesus, healed, and set free from demons. This man had a demon that was causing Tourette's and the Lord set him free, praise the Lord!  Now, is all Tourette's demons? I don't know, I just know this man was bound and he sent me a long messages saying how the Lord set him free at that event.

I do know with epilepsy, it can be a medical condition but we also seeing Jesus cast out a demon causing epilepsy out of a boy in Matthew 17

I believe that there is much more demonic activity than people realize, through out the Gospels and book of acts, people were being set free from demons, however, today it is considered a rarity and I've met many people who are bound going church to church to find freedom and the church isn't able to help.  Deliverance was a normal practice of the church and today it is needed more than ever with the rise of the occult, sexual perversity, there are practices being pushed on the youth that open doors to demons.

It is strange that a demon would cause Tourette's in some, but not others. My nephew deals with it and is a sincere devout man. He would probably prefer not to have such a condition. He's never considered demonic oppression since he was born with it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would hope that man would get a really good relationship with the Holy Spirit very quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

I do not believe in these charlatans.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

On 9/8/2022 at 2:05 AM, JohnPaul88 said:

I do not believe in these charlatans.

Luke 10:18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Mark 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

16 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

Luke 10:18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Mark 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

These days are over, I believe they ended with the Apostles if I'm not mistaken.