IGNORED

Did your church give Holy Spirit guidance to receive/not receive the Covid shots ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

to answer your question, no, nothing was said as to whether to vaccinate or not.   Eash of us was expected to pray about it within our families.   Everyone that I am familiar with at church did get vaccinated for we did have a rather large outbreak early on.  Some of those who were infected got vaccinated later after their natural immunity had waned.

Most everyone getting it now has the Omnicom version of it and it seldom attacks the lungs like the original two, thus the lower death rates..  Here in Oklahoma we still have about 1,500 new cases a day and 5 to ten deaths.  i don't know of anyone who has died that was vaccinated, but obviously I do not know them all.   A close friend who is the Head ICU nurse tells me that none of the people here in our county that has died with/from it was vaccinated.

I personally don't know anyone who has been vaccinated that has had any problems with it.

I had an annual appointment with my heart doctor today and he's going to do some tests on me to see if the covid has had any effect on my circulation system.    We can't do mental stuff for everyone things I'm nuts to start with.   And with two generations of dementia problems in my family tree who's to say what causes might turn up..

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I'm unchurched, but regarding the vaccinations, it's no different than getting a flu shot.  If the left hadn't made the covid mask and vaccinations a political statement from the get-go, more people probably would have got the vaccination and wore masks.  Nobody likes being dictated to!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

2 hours ago, other one said:

I personally don't know anyone who has been vaccinated that has had any problems with it.

If they have problems or not they can pass the virus onto others. So they can still be carriers. That is why over 80% of the people have had the virus. I would rather have natural immunity rather than to take man's cure. No one has to worry about me passing anything onto anyone. At first, I tried to quarantine myself, but it just makes the situation worse and puts us at a higher risk. We have to build up our natural immunity, that is just how our immunity system works. 

I think this is just Bill Gates putting money in his pocket. He made a lot of money off of computer virus, so now he is cashing in on real Biological virus. He talks a lot about giving money away, but everything he gives money away he gets a good return on his investment and the government does not make him pay taxes on it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1a.jpg.98a6a3fcc21a2f7e0c9533dcdd2b15a8.jpg.139a3d6ad237eeff54b2b2c825d05f16.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

The day after I received the first Pfizer jab, I felt prompted by the Spirit to walk into a believer's office and urge him to get the jab.  He vehemently refused to do so.   Shortly thereafter his wife got Covid and it took her life!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

2 hours ago, Deadworm said:

Shortly thereafter his wife got Covid and it took her life!

but he's..... "ok"....

2 hours ago, Deadworm said:

The day after I received the first Pfizer jab, I felt prompted by the Spirit to walk into a believer's office and urge him to get the jab.  He vehemently refused to do so.   Shortly thereafter his wife got Covid and it took her life!

I got covid from fully vaccinated people. What good would it have done if they had gotten all the latest shots? He still could have passed it onto his wife. People die when they try to quarantine themselves, and they do not build up their natural immunity system and their natural defenses.  My dad was a doctor for 50 years, 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. He never lost any work for being sick, not even once. He maintained a healthy immunity system, though slow, gradual exposure. He did wash his hands a lot: at least 30 times a day. He used to stitch people up, so he had to keep his hands clean, so they did not get an infection. 

4 hours ago, Workman said:

it's no different than getting a flu shot. 

That is the whole point, it is no different than a flu shot. The flu mutates so fast they cannot keep up with it. 

The CDC’s early-season vaccine effectiveness estimates released in March 2022 were not statistically significant, suggesting vaccination did not offer benefits in reducing the risk of mild to moderate flu illness. They did reduce the risk for the H3N2 variant. That is just one of the many flu making the rounds. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Nobody knows who i am why do i need to feel special ?

you're right, but your posting implies it

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

13 hours ago, Workman said:

I'm unchurched, but regarding the vaccinations, it's no different than getting a flu shot.  If the left hadn't made the covid mask and vaccinations a political statement from the get-go, more people probably would have got the vaccination and wore masks.  Nobody likes being dictated to!

I agree with your first sentence -- only.  "The left" didn't made the covid mask and vaccinations a political statement from the get-go.  Trump started the whole thing, not Biden or "the left" (whatever that means).

If you don't like "being dictated to", shall we eliminate all laws?  Aren't you aware of what Paul wrote in Romans 13?  "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment."  Romans 13:1-2