• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Yes. I can agree with 95% of what you say. The rest is detail. If we turn to the fall of man, Nations, the Nation of Israel and the Church were only in God's mind. The Nations only existed from Babel. Israel only existed when Jacob was renamed, and the Church only existed from resurrection day (Jn.20:22). The reason why God entered into the matter of the "Seed" was to preserve His plan. In Genesis 1.26-28 God had set forth that MAN was to be the new governor of earth. The principalities that God had set in place for the administration of heaven and earth were, at first, angels. The Chiefest was Lucifer. But our Lord Jesus was not to take the form of an angel, and everything had been made by Him and FOR Him. He was the HEIR but not an angel.

So when mankind fell, God renewed His purpose of MAN to be ruler of this earth FOR JESUS' SAKE. God faced two massive problems. The law of "KINDS" in Genesis 1:11-12 was the first. If the seed was to being forth its own KIND, then because of Adam's nature, no man would have been found worthy of propitiation. Since Adam carried the responsibility of the fall, his SEED was useless. It had to be "seed of the WO-MAN." It is the male seed that transmits the sin-nature (Rom.5:12). The second massive threat to the plan was direct interference with the "seed of the woman". This was, murder, war, angels mixing their seed, homosexuality and bestiality. By all this interference Satan hoped to use the law of KINDS to pollute the seed of the woman and/or stop it.

And the attack on the seed of the woman was nearly successful. Only Noah was found with "perfect GENERATIONS". That is, his lineage from his fathers and mothers was 100% human KIND, and he himself was married to a woman who had not been interfered with by angels and animals. God's plan was down to EIGHT people! And the Bible is careful to record Noah's "generations" because the 100% humanity of the coming Savior depended on it. The Promise of the "seed of the woman" pertains to Christ first - to establish His "generations", and second, that the "giants" are not included in ruling the world. That is why God told Israel to annihilate them. Genesis 6:4 shows the evil plot; "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." The Canaanites continued with this awful thing and Israel failed in annihilating them. God's order to kill man, woman, child and animals was not because of blood lust. It was to eradicate the "polluted SEED"!

That is also why God has put these angels in an underground prison called Tartarus (Jude 6, 2nd Pet.2:4-5). But Satan will provoke some more angels to do this in the last days of this age - the "days AS of Noah" (Matt,24:37-38).

AdHoc...wow...what an interesting post...loved it. Puts many and varied "things" into a concise read...that's how you do it...:)

17 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Your appreciation of the "Seed of the Woman" is spot on - for crucial reasons.

Thank you...for your work and your time.

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 9/25/2022 at 7:42 AM, AdHoc said:

In Daniel Chapter 2, God gives Nebuchadnezzar a dream of the Kingdoms of this world. It would take four Kingdom consecutively before Christ's Kingdom would be established. The fourth is Rome.

I follow you here…I agree as well…

Rome is the most wealthy and most politically influential entity on earth today. In 313 AD Constantine swapped armor for priest's clothing, called Rome the HOLY Roman Empire and today it brags 1.3 billion adherents.

As a side note…I have some work that I did about a year ago about one of the heads of the beast receiving a fatal wound…which I see as the cross…and they marveled that the wound had been healed at some point later…on Christmas in 800 AD we see Charlemagne being crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Leo III…as the healing of the wound…there is much to that…maybe we can hit on it later.

I would say that Christ's Kingdom is not yet ESTABLISHED. on earth. The great battle for the earth is yet to came.

Well…let me see if I might offer some pertinent insight on this AdHoc. I am connecting the 4 kingdoms…the head of Gold…Babylon…the lion. The breast and arms of silver…Persia…the bear. The belly and thighs of bronze…Greece…leopard. The legs and feet of iron and clay…Rome…the great beast. Not sure if you see it like that or not…but I wanted to put it out there.

Now let’s talk about this “stone that was cut out without hands.” This stone trashed the statue completely…then it says…it became a great mountain and filled the whole earth. This is where we need to get prophetic…it’s not hard to see that the “stone” is the kingdom of God…destroying the other 4 kingdoms in the dream and ultimately establishing itself as eternally supreme.

Notice that it starts with Rome the current reigning kingdom…and observe it took out the other three? I am thinking that is because the 4th kingdom has taken on all the predatory attributes of the first three…this fourth great beast is a combination of the predatory characteristics of the lion, bear and the leopard…and the kingdom of God is taking its obvious place above all kingdoms in which it will endure forever.

Timing here is what is in question between you and I AdHoc…you see it as “yet to happen” as you stated…and I see it as having…already begun…happening…and yet to be completed …which is characteristic of the prophetic. Let’s look closer at Daniel 2:44

"In the days of those kings [the toes of the feet - Rome] the God of heaven will set up [set up - the beginning and development of nations… the beginning of a process, the preparation to build] a kingdom which will never be destroyed, [denoting a period of time] and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.” Emphasis mine

I think it is reasonable to expect that this “set up” of a kingdom which will never be destroyed is merely as it says…an “initial set up””New Creation” perhaps or the “beginning” of this great kingdom of God on earth.

So it can be understood as the kingdom of God coming into its initial appearance and establishing itself on earth during the time of the kings of Rome….with the ultimate goal of destroying all other kingdoms.

Well that perfectly coincides with Christ’s birth, life, journey, death, burial and resurrection…and the initial outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Pentecost after His resurrection…all this occurred while Israel was under the oppression of the Roman kings.

I submit to you that the beginning “set up” or the initial establishment of God’s kingdom…throne…temple…in His people “Body” on earth…is the stone that ultimately destroys all other kingdoms. This will take some time…it’s been nearly 2000 years in the works and this whole process has now entered its final stages here on earth and in heaven.

I do not believe that this ends like most believe AdHoc…no…Christ has been is preparing Himself…Head & Body…the temple of God…the throne of God on earth…to go head to head with this 4th great beast of 7 heads 10/8 horns…on the earth…I think of it as the mature sons of Satan vs. the mature Sons of God…and the outcome is not uncertain. The revelation of Christ concerning the end of the age (i.e. Daniel) is coming forth...now...more on that at another time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,051
  • Content Per Day:  3.31

51 minutes ago, tatwo said:

I follow you here…I agree as well…

As a side note…I have some work that I did about a year ago about one of the heads of the beast receiving a fatal wound…which I see as the cross…and they marveled that the wound had been healed at some point later…on Christmas in 800 AD we see Charlemagne being crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Leo III…as the healing of the wound…there is much to that…maybe we can hit on it later.

Well…let me see if I might offer some pertinent insight on this AdHoc. I am connecting the 4 kingdoms…the head of Gold…Babylon…the lion. The breast and arms of silver…Persia…the bear. The belly and thighs of bronze…Greece…leopard. The legs and feet of iron and clay…Rome…the great beast. Not sure if you see it like that or not…but I wanted to put it out there.

Now let’s talk about this “stone that was cut out without hands.” This stone trashed the statue completely…then it says…it became a great mountain and filled the whole earth. This is where we need to get prophetic…it’s not hard to see that the “stone” is the kingdom of God…destroying the other 4 kingdoms in the dream and ultimately establishing itself as eternally supreme.

Notice that it starts with Rome the current reigning kingdom…and observe it took out the other three? I am thinking that is because the 4th kingdom has taken on all the predatory attributes of the first three…this fourth great beast is a combination of the predatory characteristics of the lion, bear and the leopard…and the kingdom of God is taking its obvious place above all kingdoms in which it will endure forever.

Timing here is what is in question between you and I AdHoc…you see it as “yet to happen” as you stated…and I see it as having…already begun…happening…and yet to be completed …which is characteristic of the prophetic. Let’s look closer at Daniel 2:44

"In the days of those kings [the toes of the feet - Rome] the God of heaven will set up [set up - the beginning and development of nations… the beginning of a process, the preparation to build] a kingdom which will never be destroyed, [denoting a period of time] and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.” Emphasis mine

I think it is reasonable to expect that this “set up” of a kingdom which will never be destroyed is merely as it says…an “initial set up””New Creation” perhaps or the “beginning” of this great kingdom of God on earth.

So it can be understood as the kingdom of God coming into its initial appearance and establishing itself on earth during the time of the kings of Rome….with the ultimate goal of destroying all other kingdoms.

Well that perfectly coincides with Christ’s birth, life, journey, death, burial and resurrection…and the initial outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Pentecost after His resurrection…all this occurred while Israel was under the oppression of the Roman kings.

I submit to you that the beginning “set up” or the initial establishment of God’s kingdom…throne…temple…in His people “Body” on earth…is the stone that ultimately destroys all other kingdoms. This will take some time…it’s been nearly 2000 years in the works and this whole process has now entered its final stages here on earth and in heaven.

I do not believe that this ends like most believe AdHoc…no…Christ has been is preparing Himself…Head & Body…the temple of God…the throne of God on earth…to go head to head with this 4th great beast of 7 heads 10/8 horns…on the earth…I think of it as the mature sons of Satan vs. the mature Sons of God…and the outcome is not uncertain. The revelation of Christ concerning the end of the age (i.e. Daniel) is coming forth...now...more on that at another time.

First, I must agree in part with your scheme. If we apply the normal definition of a Kingdom - that is, "A sphere or area where a king lives and exercises his power and authority", we must at once admit that Christ has His Kingdom and that we are in it (Col.1:13). John was in it in Revelation 1:9. Added to this, when our Lord introduced His Kingdom in Matthew 16 He gave the Keys of the Kingdom to the Church. Without a doubt, Christ has His Kingdom and it is functioning right now.

But what is at stake in the Bible, in regard to mankind, in the Promise to Abraham, to Daniel and to Christ's disciples? It is that those in God's image and likeness would have dominion over the earth, sea and sky and ALL that is in them. Yet His orders to the Church are to SUBJECT themselves to the Gentile powers. Thus, also without a doubt, the Kingdom of Matthew 16 cannot be the Kingdom of Genesis 1:26-28 and Daniel Chapter 2. Our Lord Jesus is a King but one in EXILE. Our Lord Jesus is a King but nearly no-one abides by His rules. Jesus is a King but His will is not done on earth. "The Kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, peace and joy". These things are missing on earth.

Turning to Daniel Chapter 2, Daniel agrees that Nebuchadnezzar is king over; "... wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all." (vs.37-38). And of Cyrus and the next kingdom, and Alexander and the next, God says; "... And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth." And then we have God's word concerning the fourth kingdom and then His Kingdom. He say in verse 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed

That is, these four kingdom rule the known earth, and run consecutively. And the fifth Kingdom, God's kingdom, does not share the earth with them. God's kingdom attacks and fully destroys the fourth Kingdom but the whole effigy collapses. Here is why we have this mystery. The four kingdom are the kings and political systems. Gold, like God, is an autocratic theocracy. In Persia, the king needed his nobles, and Alexander ruled by military Junta. Rome ruled by democracy - the most inferior system of government. But the question is, if these four kingdoms ruled consecutively, and had differing political systems, how is it that the stone which ONLY ATTACKED the fourth Kingdom, caused the whole effigy to collapse.

The answer to this is that while military might is important, God views RELIGION as strongest. A man can be forced to die for his country. But a religious man will gladly die for his god - as the many martyrs have shown. And the religion of the four world powers was the same. Only the names of their gods changed to suit the language. That religion was that of Babel of antiquity. It is destroyed in Revelation 17, not by God, but by the ten kings that give the Beast his power. The reason is that the Dragon, the Beast and the ten kings cannot get all men to worship the beast and the Dragon if there is a competing religion.

What I wanted to show in this very short brief is that Christ's Kingdom is recognized by the following;
1.  The rule of the kingdom is ONLY Christ. He will have UNIVERSAL RULE
2.  The opposing Kingdoms will not exist any more
3.  The opposing occult religion will not exist anymore
4.  The political system of gold, theocratic monarchy, will return
5.  Gentiles will not rule
6.  This change of government will happen "in the latter days"

Without writing much more, can we say that the Church in this age fulfills these points? Christ, the stone of Daniel 2, fills the whole earth. There is no corner, pocket or land where Christ's select persons will not rule the earth. Christ and His co-kings will not share rule. The question we must answer then is; HAS THIS COME TO PASS?

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever (Re 11:15).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, AdHoc said:

First, I must agree in part with your scheme. If we apply the normal definition of a Kingdom - that is, "A sphere or area where a king lives and exercises his power and authority", we must at once admit that Christ has His Kingdom and that we are in it (Col.1:13). John was in it in Revelation 1:9. Added to this, when our Lord introduced His Kingdom in Matthew 16 He gave the Keys of the Kingdom to the Church. Without a doubt, Christ has His Kingdom and it is functioning right now.

But what is at stake in the Bible, in regard to mankind, in the Promise to Abraham, to Daniel and to Christ's disciples? It is that those in God's image and likeness would have dominion over the earth, sea and sky and ALL that is in them. Yet His orders to the Church are to SUBJECT themselves to the Gentile powers. Thus, also without a doubt, the Kingdom of Matthew 16 cannot be the Kingdom of Genesis 1:26-28 and Daniel Chapter 2. Our Lord Jesus is a King but one in EXILE. Our Lord Jesus is a King but nearly no-one abides by His rules. Jesus is a King but His will is not done on earth. "The Kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, peace and joy". These things are missing on earth.

Turning to Daniel Chapter 2, Daniel agrees that Nebuchadnezzar is king over; "... wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all." (vs.37-38). And of Cyrus and the next kingdom, and Alexander and the next, God says; "... And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth." And then we have God's word concerning the fourth kingdom and then His Kingdom. He say in verse 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed

That is, these four kingdom rule the known earth, and run consecutively. And the fifth Kingdom, God's kingdom, does not share the earth with them. God's kingdom attacks and fully destroys the fourth Kingdom but the whole effigy collapses. Here is why we have this mystery. The four kingdom are the kings and political systems. Gold, like God, is an autocratic theocracy. In Persia, the king needed his nobles, and Alexander ruled by military Junta. Rome ruled by democracy - the most inferior system of government. But the question is, if these four kingdoms ruled consecutively, and had differing political systems, how is it that the stone which ONLY ATTACKED the fourth Kingdom, caused the whole effigy to collapse.

The answer to this is that while military might is important, God views RELIGION as strongest. A man can be forced to die for his country. But a religious man will gladly die for his god - as the many martyrs have shown. And the religion of the four world powers was the same. Only the names of their gods changed to suit the language. That religion was that of Babel of antiquity. It is destroyed in Revelation 17, not by God, but by the ten kings that give the Beast his power. The reason is that the Dragon, the Beast and the ten kings cannot get all men to worship the beast and the Dragon if there is a competing religion.

What I wanted to show in this very short brief is that Christ's Kingdom is recognized by the following;
1.  The rule of the kingdom is ONLY Christ. He will have UNIVERSAL RULE
2.  The opposing Kingdoms will not exist any more
3.  The opposing occult religion will not exist anymore
4.  The political system of gold, theocratic monarchy, will return
5.  Gentiles will not rule
6.  This change of government will happen "in the latter days"

Without writing much more, can we say that the Church in this age fulfills these points? Christ, the stone of Daniel 2, fills the whole earth. There is no corner, pocket or land where Christ's select persons will not rule the earth. Christ and His co-kings will not share rule. The question we must answer then is; HAS THIS COME TO PASS?

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever (Re 11:15).

I don't believe Rome had anything to do with the kingdom of Babylon and the kingdoms that would rise in nebuchadnezars statue. Looking at all the kingdom that have risen in the promised land, it appears the last beast is reigning there now. Like nebuchadnezars statue, it been devided as his toes are devided. 

After that kingdom is destroyed, then Christ recieves the land promised to him long, long ago. The rightful heir to that kingdom will reign in it. 

https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Everyone claims the promised land was promised to them. No one seems to ever admit it was only promised to Christ. That's why Christ is reigning in that land for 1000 years before Gog attempts to conquer it. 

The beast is in the promised land today. It's already there. The promised land is that kingdom. 

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't believe Rome had anything to do with the kingdom of Babylon and the kingdoms that would rise in nebuchadnezars statue. Looking at all the kingdom that have risen in the promised land, it appears the last beast is reigning there now. Like nebuchadnezars statue, it been devided as his toes are devided. 

After that kingdom is destroyed, then Christ recieves the land promised to him long, long ago. The rightful heir to that kingdom will reign in it. 

https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Everyone claims the promised land was promised to them. No one seems to ever admit it was only promised to Christ. That's why Christ is reigning in that land for 1000 years before Gog attempts to conquer it. 

The beast is in the promised land today. It's already there. The promised land is that kingdom. 

Thanks for the reply. If the Promised Land is the Kingdom, what do you think of the following scriptures: 

Gen.1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth

Psalm 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth

Rom.4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith

Dan.2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. 35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Rev.11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

It seems that God's Kingdom is the whole earth. Israel is, no doubt, a special part of it, but ALL things were made by our Lord FOR our Lord.

45 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Thanks for the reply. If the Promised Land is the Kingdom, what do you think of the following scriptures: 

Gen.1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth

Psalm 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth

Rom.4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith

Dan.2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. 35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Rev.11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

It seems that God's Kingdom is the whole earth. Israel is, no doubt, a special part of it, but ALL things were made by our Lord FOR our Lord.

So you believe Gog and all the nations which surround the saints who reign with Christ in Jerusalem are under Christs supervision and are doing Christ's will? 

Seems to me that Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon and recieves the kingdom when the beast is destroyed. He then reigns with the saints who are resurrected in the first resurection.

He would control the world after Gog and all the nations who attempt to overthrow his reign are destroyed. 

Or do you believe that Gog is following Christ orders to Invade Christ's kingdom since it says that Christ is reigning at that time? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Gog and all the nations which surround the saints who reign with Christ in Jerusalem are under Christs supervision and are doing Christ's will? 

Seems to me that Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon and recieves the kingdom when the beast is destroyed. He then reigns with the saints who are resurrected in the first resurection.

He would control the world after Gog and all the nations who attempt to overthrow his reign are destroyed. 

Or do you believe that Gog is following Christ orders to Invade Christ's kingdom since it says that Christ is reigning at that time? 

Perhaps we have a different view of a Kingdom. God is King of the universe. He has set principalities in place to rule and keep good order. But one of His subjects rebelled. This is not the end of His Kingdom, nor is it a sign that he is not King anymore. It is HOW He deals with the rebellion that defines His Kingdom.

Exercising total control over the thoughts and imaginations of all men is not God's style. He made man in His image and likeness. If God has a free will and can exercise His free will, then man (and the angels) can too. If His creature rebels God does not just annihilate His creature. He puts a recovery process in place that will show His greater glory.

Magog's rebellion is to test Christ's Kingdom. Nothing goes untested i God's domain. Even Jesus is tested. By the end of the Millennium millions of people will have been born and who do not know what it is like to be under Satan's rule. They must be given the option - Jesus or Satan. But the result is predictable (to us). the Kingdom of Christ is immovable. It can happily suppress any rebellion.

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Perhaps we have a different view of a Kingdom. God is King of the universe. He has set principalities in place to rule and keep good order. But one of His subjects rebelled. This is not the end of His Kingdom, nor is it a sign that he is not King anymore. It is HOW He deals with the rebellion that defines His Kingdom.

Exercising total control over the thoughts and imaginations of all men is not God's style. He made man in His image and likeness. If God has a free will and can exercise His free will, then man (and the angels) can too. If His creature rebels God does not just annihilate His creature. He puts a recovery process in place that will show His greater glory.

Magog's rebellion is to test Christ's Kingdom. Nothing goes untested i God's domain. Even Jesus is tested. By the end of the Millennium millions of people will have been born and who do not know what it is like to be under Satan's rule. They must be given the option - Jesus or Satan. But the result is predictable (to us). the Kingdom of Christ is immovable. It can happily suppress any rebellion.

According to scripture, Gog is chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 

But according to you, Meshek and Tubal are part of Christs kingdom where Christ reigns and Christ is king of Meshek and Tubal. 

If Christ is king of Meshek and Tubal, then how did Gog suddenly become the chief prince? 

PS

Of course people will be born during the millinium. The whole world is not destroyed in the war of Armegeddon when Christ comes. The only kingdom cast into the lake of fire then is the kingdom of the beast which is in the middle east. The rest of the world is not destroyed untill 1000 years after the war of Armegeddon when Gog invades the Lord's land. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to scripture, Gog is chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 

But according to you, Meshek and Tubal are part of Christs kingdom where Christ reigns and Christ is king of Meshek and Tubal. 

If Christ is king of Meshek and Tubal, then how did Gog suddenly become the chief prince? 

I don't remember saying this, but if you mean that I infer it - then yes. I can live with that reasoning. Here is another. In Daniel 4 the most powerful and ruthless king who ever lived, the one that God Himself designates as gold, Nebuchadnezzar is said by scripture ...

22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth. (Da 4:22)

But in verse 25 scripture records ...

... till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

In the same way you propose Christ as King over Meshek and Tubal with Gog the chief Prince of Meshek and Tubal, I propose Nebuchadnezzar as chief prince over a "dominion to the end of the earth". That is, according to rank, God is only one place higher than Nebuchadnezzar. But ... no ... wait. Did not God call Lucifer, "Prince of this world". With that established, we have an hierarchy of God, Lucifer and then Nebuchadnezzar with Jesus made "a little lower than the angels" and thus subordinate to Lucifer, an angel.

Or what say you brother ... ?

17 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I don't remember saying this, but if you mean that I infer it - then yes. I can live with that reasoning. Here is another. In Daniel 4 the most powerful and ruthless king who ever lived, the one that God Himself designates as gold, Nebuchadnezzar is said by scripture ...

22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth. (Da 4:22)

But in verse 25 scripture records ...

... till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

In the same way you propose Christ as King over Meshek and Tubal with Gog the chief Prince of Meshek and Tubal, I propose Nebuchadnezzar as chief prince over a "dominion to the end of the earth". That is, according to rank, God is only one place higher than Nebuchadnezzar. But ... no ... wait. Did not God call Lucifer, "Prince of this world". With that established, we have an hierarchy of God, Lucifer and then Nebuchadnezzar with Jesus made "a little lower than the angels" and thus subordinate to Lucifer, an angel.

Or what say you brother ... ?

For one Lucifer is not an angel. 

Scripture says he is a man. 

But if he were an angel, I still would not say Jesus is subordinate to him. If I'm not mistaken, Jesus has power to cast out devil's. In fact I'd say he can cast out a legion of devil's with a single word.