IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Where do you think Al got his data?  The IPCC!

Your assumption that “If Al said it, then it must have been in the IPCC” is inconsistent with your distrust of politicians (a distrust I frequently share). Do you not think it possible that he exaggerated?

12 minutes ago, Sparks said:

No, you are just trying to make something from nothing.  Do a little reading on the topic, for once.

Until you provide evidence for your claim, I will continue to dismiss your claim.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

7 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Your assumption that “If Al said it, then it must have been in the IPCC” is inconsistent with your distrust of politicians (a distrust I frequently share). Do you not think it possible that he exaggerated?

If by exaggerated, you mean lie, yes.  He lied.  The IPCC is a governmental body filled with politicians like Gore.  Regardless, he got the prediction wrong.

7 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Until you provide evidence for your claim, I will continue to dismiss your claim.

You have dismissed nothing.  It's like the 2000 Mules documentary that was posted, but you refuse to look at it.  You refuse to type a few characters into a search engine.

Actually, you are like the evolutionist that refused to look at the foot prints that walked along side a dinosaur, then claimed he saw nothing that would conflict with evolution theory.  Yeah, he refused on camera to even turn around and look.  You remind me of this guy.

52 minutes ago, Sparks said:

If by exaggerated, you mean lie, yes.  He lied.  The IPCC is a governmental body filled with politicians like Gore.  Regardless, he got the prediction wrong.

If Gore said this, he was obviously wrong. I’m referring to the IPCC and your evidence-free claim regarding their report.

53 minutes ago, Sparks said:

You have dismissed nothing.

Oh no, I dismiss the claim because you have not provided any evidence to support it. Others may accept this unsupported claim. I will not.

2 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

If Gore said this, he was obviously wrong. I’m referring to the IPCC and your evidence-free claim regarding their report.

I am referring to Gore's predictions in a book, and a film, from which he got from the IPCC.

3 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Oh no, I dismiss the claim because you have not provided any evidence to support it. Others may accept this unsupported claim. I will not.

You refuse to look.  That's your issue.

2 hours ago, Sparks said:

You refuse to look.  That's your issue.

I’m not the one attempting to convince the audience that the IPCC claims things that are clearly spurious. It’s a pretty wild claim that appears to have no evidence to support it.

14 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I’m not the one attempting to convince the audience that the IPCC claims things that are clearly spurious. It’s a pretty wild claim that appears to have no evidence to support it.

You're no good at this debate stuff because you won't even try to look. 

Al Gore and the IPCC are in agreement.  They are politicians, cut from the same bolt of cloth. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/28/2022 at 12:43 PM, David1701 said:

I have never come across anyone who goes to this extreme.  We obviously have some effect; but the effect we have on climate change is minimal (except spiritually - see Revelation, for example).

It is most definitely not minimal.  Since the beginning of the industrial age more fuels have been used and the temperature of the planet has risen significantly.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

A single volcanic eruption has more of an effect on the climate than anything man can do. The last eruption in America last month wiped out all the "progress" that all the efforts of the government/industrial complex claimed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

19 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

A single volcanic eruption has more of an effect on the climate than anything man can do. The last eruption in America last month wiped out all the "progress" that all the efforts of the government/industrial complex claimed.

Apparently Mars has the same trends we do, and we are not even there.  Some say the Sun is the cause.  :24:

12 hours ago, Not of the World said:

What is the most convincing evidence that man is causing the climate to change?  

I'm not a climate scientist, so there may be better pieces of evidence, but this is my conclusion. There is very strong evidence that greenhouse gases have been steadily on the rise since the Industrial Revolution.

image.png.7e056f23d2431bb1264fe1032289020b.png

https://19january2017snapshot.epa.gov/climate-change-science/causes-climate-change_.html

It is quite likely that this increase in greenhouse gases is tied to the global warming trend.

image.png.e8a68563178ccd1e3c60f2716f51ed55.png

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/GlobalWarming/page2.php

The rate of increase has nearly doubled over the last 50 years. This graph is a little old, having stopped at 2005, but the warming trend remains steadily increasing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1