IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

You might be really upset to learn that the Human Genome Project discovered that there are no biological human races.    There is more genetic variation within and "race" you might define, than between those "races."    Race is a cultural construct.

Would you like to learn about that?

2 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Seeing how there are any different line of thinking these days even when it comes to applying scriptures out of context for false teachings

The descendants of Ham were marked especially for secular service to mankind. … The prophecy is worldwide in scope and, since Shem and Japheth are covered, all Ham’s descendants must be also. These include all nations which are neither Semitic nor Japhetic. Thus, all of the earth’s ‘colored’ races—yellow, red, brown, and black; essentially the Afro-Asian group of peoples, including the American Indians—are possibly Hamitic in origin and included within the scope of the Canaanitic prophecy

Often the Hamites, especially the Negroes, have become actual personal servants or even slaves to the others. Possessed of a genetic character concerned mainly with mundane matters, they were eventually displaced by the intellectual and philosophical acumen of the Japhethites and the religious zeal of the Semites.”

Institute for Creationist Research co-founder Henry Morris, The Beginning of the World  1997

And it is true that young Earth creationism has "evolved" from what it was in the 1990s.   I am aware that many creationists today are not racists, having rejected this basic belief of YE creationism.

Do you acknowledge Darwin's second book being on human descent?

The one in which he infuriated racists by stating that if you brought "savages" to England, in a few generations, they'd be just like Englishmen?    Yep.   The one in which he expressed admiration for a "negro" who taught him a great number of things about nature?   The one in which he declared slavery an abomination?    Yes.  That one.

Does seem a little weird that God would send all those earthquakes to a world at peace, and then slow them to a small number after the world entered a great war.  Seems exactly the opposite of what a just God would do, doesn't it?

Well in light of the falling away from the faith per that Welch Revival 1904-1905 and that Azusa Street Revival 1906-1909 around that time, like all revivals ( which was really apostasy ) it falls away. 

Doesn't sound very convincing to me. 

3 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

How about an updated result since this was "By Amanda Montañez, Tanya Lewis on June 7, 2022" of last year.

Look at the result later on at November 20, 2022.

Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?

They do approach the question why in that article.

Yep.   From your link:

During the early rollout of vaccines, vaccinated people represented a small share of total deaths, but experts warned that the share would likely rise simply because vaccinated people were representing a growing share of the population. In other words, if 100% of people in the U.S. were vaccinated, vaccinated people would represent 100% of COVID-19 deaths. Similarly, as the share of the population with a booster rose somewhat during 2022, the share of deaths among boosted people also rose. COVID-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing severe illness and death, but they are not perfect, so deaths among vaccinated people will still occur.

Indeed, vaccinated people now make up the majority of the population – 79% of adults have completed at least the primary series – and the latest CDC data show that vaccinated people also now represent the majority of COVID-19 deaths. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people, and vaccinated and boosted people are, on average, older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID-19 outcomes. That’s why, when CDC adjusts for some of these factors (age and population size), we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters.

For example, if the vaccine had no effect at all on survival, and 79% of Americans were vaccinated, we'd expect to see 79% of the deaths to be vaccinated people.

But your source says that only 36% of the deaths are fully vaccinated people, while 42% are unvaccinated people.   We would expect that only 21% would be unvaccinated people.   This study says that avoiding the vaccination doubles your chances of dying from COVID-19 infection.

4 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Georgia Guidestones

Just think of it as a footnote to better understanding my references to it in our discussion.

In today's right-wing cancel culture, it's not surprising that some fool would attack anyone expressing an opinion that offended him.    It's the age of the snowflake.

That would be better.

I would have to wonder why that scientist in the 1800's would even consider the idea other than just by living in the city, but to consider it as affecting global temperatures seems a bit of a stretch for him to go there.

Fourier, a French mathematician and physicist who spent his career pondering the mechanics and equations governing heat transfer. He was intrigued by a puzzle: Why was the Earth as warm as it was? When he estimated how much energy from the sun hit our planet, he figured the Earth ought to be colder than it is.

The answer, he proposed, must be the atmosphere: It was somehow preventing heat from escaping. In an 1824 paper, he hypothesized that gases in the atmosphere must create barriers that acted to trap heat. Fourier didn’t yet know what molecular mechanisms were trapping the heat. But in an 1837 paper for The American Journal of Science and Arts, he surmised that over a long period of time, the amount of heat held in by the atmosphere could change — altered by both the Earth’s natural evolution and human activity. “The establishment and progress of human society, and the action of natural powers, may, in extensive regions, produce remarkable changes in the state of the surface, the distribution of the waters, and the great movements of the air,” he predicted. “Such effects, in the course of some centuries, must produce variations in the mean temperature for such places.”

The answer began to emerge in 1856, when the results of a remarkable experiment were unveiled. Eunice Newton Foote, an amateur scientist and prominent suffragette, for the first time tested the heat-trapping abilities of different gases. She took several glass cylinders, put a thermometer in the bottom, and then filled them with gas combinations ranging from very thin air to thicker air, humid air, and air with “carbonic acid,” or what we now call CO2. Foote placed the cylinders in the sun to heat up, then in the shade to cool down. When she observed how the temperatures changed, she found that the cylinder with CO2 and water vapor became hotter than regular air, and retained its heat longer in the shade. In other words, wet air and CO2 were heat-trapping gases.

When she wrote up her experiment for an 1856 issue of The American Journal of Science, Foote made an eerily prophetic observation: What happened inside the CO2 jar could also happen to our planet. “An atmosphere of that gas,” she noted, “would give to our earth a high temperature.”

Either way, between 1859 and 1860, Tyndall created some ingenious precision equipment to test gases. He crafted a long tube of glass, and heated up one end via devices ranging from a hot cube of metal to boiling water. He put various gases inside the tube, sealing them in with rock salt, and then measured how much heat could travel through the gas. Much like Foote, he found that water vapor and CO2 were remarkably powerful at trapping heat: Indeed, CO2 could trap 1,000 times as much as dry air.

The results stunned him, as he later explained in an 1861 lecture describing the results. As he noted, science hitherto had assumed that colorless gases like CO2 allowed heat to slide easily past. “Those who, like myself, have been taught to regard transparent gases as almost perfectly diathermanous (transparent to heat), will probably share the astonishment with which I witnessed the foregoing effects,” he said. In fact, the power of CO2 was so baffling that he repeated the experiment hundreds of times to make sure the results were solid. Tyndall was probably experiencing the incredulous reaction that many laypeople still feel today, as they ponder how such tiny amounts of CO2—a few hundred parts per million—could so alter the planet.

The final advance in climate science arrived in 1896, when the Swedish physicist Svante Arrhenius created what was, in effect, the first model of climate change.

It was a grind. Arrhenius, as the historian Elisabeth Crawford writes, had to perform by hand “calculations estimated to have been between 10,000 and 100,000.” He spent all of 1895 hunched over his figures, and Arrhenius himself complained loudly about the “tedious” work to friends in letters, at one point miserably noting how it was “unbelievable that so trifling a matter has cost me a full year”.

When he was done, he made a striking prediction: If you doubled the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, it would raise the world’s temperature by 5 to 6 degrees Celsius. Remarkably, that analysis holds up pretty well today, even in an age where climate analysis involves far more information and variables and are crunched by cloud supercomputers. Despite having done his work by hand, using data that even he regarded as woefully inadequate, Arrhenius reached “a conclusion that millions of dollars worth of research over the ensuing century hardly changed at all,” as Isabel Hilton wrote in 2008. The era of modern climate modeling was born.

https://daily.jstor.org/how-19th-century-scientists-predicted-global-warming/

You should read the article.   There's more there you'd probably want to know about.

Otherwise, I point out that the devil is using the evolution theory in a multiple ways and one of them is to demote the soul of that human being in the womb as a fetus, just a lump of flesh. 

That would be odd, since evolutionary theory has nothing whatever to say about the issue.    But the devil is a notorious liar; it might make sense that he's spreading that tale to unwary people.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,876
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Such a place as Wuhan as SARS & Covid 19 came from there;  is enough for the U.N. to order the closing of such a facility or else.  And yet they are not doing that either.

Probably because they have all got that mindset like Thanos in the MCU movies of Avengers that they are doing a world a favor by reducing the WORLD'S POPULATION.

The U.N. doesn't have the courage to stand up to China and demand they shutdown the facility in their country.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.33
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, George said:

Probably not a place for this ... but you are ignoring simple timelines of Scripture.  Read Acts 2 then Acts 4.

Act 2:2  Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 

Act 2:3  They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 

Act 2:4  And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. 

And then just a few chapters later ...

Act 4:23  On their release, Peter and John returned to their own people and reported everything that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 

Act 4:31  After they had prayed, their meeting place was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. 

Would you do me a favor and read one of the Baptist preachers on the Power of God whose fruit remains today?  DL Moody's book on "Secret Power" or R.A. Torrey's book, "The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit" or John R. Rice's Book, "The Power of Pentecost".  

You can always transfer this post & my other two posts pending moderation still, and your post to another thread to discuss this together.

Buying 3 books to read it seems a bit of a long detour.  Since everything is to be proven or disproven by the scriptures, that is the route we should take.  Agreed?

13 hours ago, BeyondET said:

The U.N. doesn't have the courage to stand up to China and demand they shutdown the facility in their country.

Well, they can always ban Wheel of Fortune from being aired over there to break them.

The U.N. can do the same for the war in Ukraine by banning it from being aired in Russia & the Ukraine.

Somehow they can do it since we do not get Canadian TV shows when I would think we would be able to in the USA to watch Heartland by antennae.

World peace at last.

Yeah, I am kidding.  It is my mother's favorite show.  She always gets upset when sports pre-empt it.  Be funny if it actually works.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

11 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

You can always transfer this post & my other two posts pending moderation still, and your post to another thread to discuss this together.

Buying 3 books to read it seems a bit of a long detour.  Since everything is to be proven or disproven by the scriptures, that is the route we should take.  Agreed?

Honestly ... I've shared truth ... I'm not trying to convince you of anything.   I just imagine what you could do if you actually were empowered by the Spirit of God!  Most people are not "spirit-filled" because they don't even know to ask for it!  I pray for a fresh anointing EVERY single time I preach.  I ask for a fresh filling of His Spirit every single morning ... I'm a leaky vessel ... and I know I need to be constantly filled with His Spirit!   Charles Finney, in his book, "Power from on High" talks about the "baptisms' of the Spirit!   Trying to play Bible ping-pong is not my objective ... just real power-filled faith is the goal.  if you're not interested in studying the revivals before you ... then I'm not going to waste my time.  Be blessed!  :)

• Praise God! 1

On 6/14/2023 at 6:32 PM, The Barbarian said:

Decades ago, Dr. Hanson of NASA made a prediction as to climate using only carbon dioxide emissions as a guide.    He presented three scenarios, depending on what, if anything we did to control it.    His prediction was remarkably accurate.

So it's mostly carbon emissions.

Let's get back to the subject, now...

Actually, the effects of climate change are costing us money.   Would you like me to show you again?

They apparently are very serious.   Even Exxon, years ago, started planning to deal with it at the same time they were denying it.   Their own scientists told them the truth that it was coming, and they made plans to deal with it.   Should I show you that, again?

Comes down to evidence.   And as you learned, several scientists accurately predicted the warming trend based only on carbon emissions.

He would like us to blame God for our shortcomings.   That's been the case forever.    Don't fall for it.

Let me know which of those thing you'd like to see again.

No thank you.  But "coincidence" does the same for refusing my point of view too.

I see the devil using the evolution theory for his own purposes.  

And I see how repentance towards God can heal the land too.

2 Chronicles 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

But that is not going to happen now.  All of those modern Bibles not saying the same thing is why I rely on Jesus Christ to help me to discern and apply the KJV for the meat of His words in these latter days where faith & truth is hard to find.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. 13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.