IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

22 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here is something interesting about climate change, how do we reconcile this?

Ancient Map Shows Antarctica Coastline Without Ice | History Daily

Since the cartographer used much earlier maps to make the map and since the coast line is the same as the Air Force surveys, also since the map was a serious navigation tool at the time, I lean heavily towards it being a reliable document.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, Starise said:

Since the cartographer used much earlier maps to make the map and since the coast line is the same as the Air Force surveys, also since the map was a serious navigation tool at the time, I lean heavily towards it being a reliable document.

I have seen no one disputing its authenticity or accuracy, and I would like to know if that map (or how many of its copies) is pre- or post-deluge. In any event, one more piece of historical evidence is that the earth has experienced drastic climate change not associated with man. Not to mention historically recorded mini-ice ages and missing summers for growing crops.

That map predates the earliest European explorations by a long shot, or does it? As taught, the implications of secular history would have to be seriously revised for migration, exploration, and credits.

Another thing I find intriguing is the large cities discovered below the oceans around the globe. There is minimal discussion on those mysterious cities, as if a lid of silence covers them. That, too, involved some severe climate change.

Try introducing anything like the above in our public schools and institutions of dumber learning.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Another thing I find intriguing is the large cities discovered below the oceans around the globe. There is minimal discussion on those mysterious cities, as if a lid of silence covers them. That, too, involved some severe climate change.

I see several possibilities for this. If the buildings pre dated the flood, the flood itself could have created changes in the earth's land masses. Some structures were on land that shifted drastically. Then there's ice melt, which is what concerns me about places like Antarctica getting warmer and warmer. Another possibility is mountain ranges that could have been holding water back like a dam being suddenly upended by earthquake activity.

And I know this is going a little off topic but I though it might be of interest to you. @Dennis1209

Inner earthers or those who believe in another ecosystem inside of our external earth sometimes cite an event that supposedly showed a HUGE opening in Antarctica. It's probably fiction and I believe tied to some gnostic thought. When the bible talks about people "under" the earth, most assume it means people who are buried awaiting the resurrection. I believe we have enough spotty examples of sightings to confirm something is down there appearing to be of a physical nature. On one YouTube channel where a cave explorer goes to various caves and mines, a man went into a mine shaft and had a camera with mic rolling. The mic picked up what sounded like odd voices from a distance. This kind of thing happens more that one would think if reports of it are to be believed. The bible tells us there are beings being chained until judgement day. There are far more introductions to this than I have time or space to type, but there seems to be 'something' down there. I'll share one more story- according to one story in the 1800's in a mining town out west, something that looked dragon like came from the mine one night. It was spotted by several people in the town. Apparently it could fly and was perched on a building roof being observed at night. Since the noises it made were heard coming from the mine and it was also seen in close proximity to it, it was assumed this is where it came from. 

Excuse me. I'm going to go remove my tin foil hat now.

• Haha 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have seen no one disputing its authenticity or accuracy, and I would like to know if that map (or how many of its copies) is pre- or post-deluge. In any event, one more piece of historical evidence is that the earth has experienced drastic climate change not associated with man. Not to mention historically recorded mini-ice ages and missing summers for growing crops.

That map predates the earliest European explorations by a long shot, or does it? As taught, the implications of secular history would have to be seriously revised for migration, exploration, and credits.

Try introducing anything like the above in our public schools and institutions of dumber learning.

It is contemporaneous with Christopher Columbus, and according to what I read, used his maps along with others. It is even dated 1511 or something like that.

The coast of Europe and Africa are pretty good, but it is limited in North and South America due to the lack of European exploration yet.

I still don't see why there is this claim of no ice in Antarctica.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I see several possibilities for this. If the buildings pre dated the flood, the flood itself could have created changes in the earth's land masses. Some structures were on land that shifted drastically. Then there's ice melt, which is what concerns me about places like Antarctica getting warmer and warmer. Another possibility is mountain ranges that could have been holding water back like a dam being suddenly upended by earthquake activity.

And I know this is going a little off topic but I though it might be of interest to you. @Dennis1209

Inner earthers or those who believe in another ecosystem inside of our external earth sometimes cite an event that supposedly showed a HUGE opening in Antarctica. It's probably fiction and I believe tied to some gnostic thought. When the bible talks about people "under" the earth, most assume it means people who are buried awaiting the resurrection. I believe we have enough spotty examples of sightings to confirm something is down there appearing to be of a physical nature. On one YouTube channel where a cave explorer goes to various caves and mines, a man went into a mine shaft and had a camera with mic rolling. The mic picked up what sounded like odd voices from a distance. This kind of thing happens more that one would think if reports of it are to be believed. The bible tells us there are beings being chained until judgement day. There are far more introductions to this than I have time or space to type, but there seems to be 'something' down there. I'll share one more story- according to one story in the 1800's in a mining town out west, something that looked dragon like came from the mine one night. It was spotted by several people in the town. Apparently it could fly and was perched on a building roof being observed at night. Since the noises it made were heard coming from the mine and it was also seen in close proximity to it, it was assumed this is where it came from. 

Excuse me. I'm going to go remove my tin foil hat now.

Remember, you are the one who got me started. 😊

I need to watch my words, so this does not get transferred to the “conspiracy theory” section. By the way, I recommend Reynold’s Wrap extra thick for the best protection. It is what I use and recommend; this is not a paid product endorsement, but I would accept the money.

There is so much our government knows they are keeping under wraps for decades. As we approach the days of deception, lying signs and wonders, and calling lightning down from heaven. Government disclosure with official videos about UFOs (UAPs) is starting.

For decades, it has been nothing to see here, citizens. At this point in history, why suddenly start to divulge some truth? It is a short read at only nine pages but compared to other government reports, such as how “cow fluctuance” is a menace to the climate, at 1,000 pages. To quote Bugs Bunny, “What’s up, Doc?”

It is interesting to note what is not investigated or reported—the spiritual and supernatural.

Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf (dni.gov)

But I digress. I intended to converse about Medal of Honor recipient Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Operation Highjump, the hollow earth, entrances to what is underground beneath our feet and what is in there. Am I a nut case that believes in hollow earth? It depends on the definition of hollow. Are any voids, tunnels, occupants, etc.?

Admiral Byrd spills some beans about his mission that can be found everywhere, including videos on YouTube. Without mentioning all the details, this operation and what occurred reeks of another government coverup.

As you briefly mentioned about those confined and chained in darkness. The book of I Enoch describes this place, and the geography matches Antarctica to a tee.

This aluminum heavy wrap worked out pretty well, and I can reuse it again next time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

I was just underground a couple weeks ago. Except for the mine drifts and raises, it's definitely not hollow in this area.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 10/11/2022 at 1:54 PM, David1701 said:

A huge number of trees were chopped down in the First World War, due to necessity.

Man-made climate change is largely a myth (a very lucrative myth!).  The effect that we have on the climate is minimal.

How's it lucrative? I know oil coal and gas have been since the industrial revolution. There's a reason why tesla got shut down. Trees grow back fairly quickly but what does those trees from ww1 say about climate change?

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Earths atmosphere is extremely delicate. Take oxygen for an example all it has to do is drop by 1.5% and earth is no longer habitable by humans.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  5,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 10/11/2022 at 3:28 PM, RV_Wizard said:

There are more trees in North America than when we came here. 

I've heard that said before.   Always without checkable data.   What do you have?

20 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Remember, you are the one who got me started. 😊

I need to watch my words, so this does not get transferred to the “conspiracy theory” section. By the way, I recommend Reynold’s Wrap extra thick for the best protection. It is what I use and recommend; this is not a paid product endorsement, but I would accept the money.

LOL! Birds of a feather flock together. In this case we are the tinfoil brothers.

There is so much our government knows they are keeping under wraps for decades. As we approach the days of deception, lying signs and wonders, and calling lightning down from heaven. Government disclosure with official videos about UFOs (UAPs) is starting.

For decades, it has been nothing to see here, citizens. At this point in history, why suddenly start to divulge some truth? It is a short read at only nine pages but compared to other government reports, such as how “cow fluctuance” is a menace to the climate, at 1,000 pages. To quote Bugs Bunny, “What’s up, Doc?”

I was recently watching a video about King Charles, who has been pushing this climate thing for a very long time. People in the Netherlands and Germany now apparently have to control their cows gassing off and burping because it's destroying our environment. I can't post videos in this section, but look up " Truthstream Media on YouTube, and a video from them called King of the World? The High Symbolism of Charles III's Coronation. I will prepare you, it's also some history of the British Monarchy and quite long, but I think it shows the reality of where this whole environmental thing is taking us and what the puppet masters are up to. We may think the reach of King Charles is very limited, but he is being given new powers and authority.

Another benefit of creating such an agenda is, that when events are extreme, they can point  to all of us carbon units and say, There! This is a perfect example of over population. Their so called 'science' can back it all up to make it look legitimate.

More and more we are seeing these sightings of objects in the sky, and when the space brothers talk through hosts they tell them we need to take care of the planet. 

It's all a small part of the setup IMO.

But I digress. I intended to converse about Medal of Honor recipient Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Operation Highjump, the hollow earth, entrances to what is underground beneath our feet and what is in there. Am I a nut case that believes in hollow earth? It depends on the definition of hollow. Are any voids, tunnels, occupants, etc.?

Like almost anything government related, the stories out there and what really happened might never really be known. Admiral Bird's supposed diary of his flight over Antarctica that his son supposedly put out and is on YouTube sounds like a good fiction read to the average person. I will say 'something' is going on there and has been for some times.

I don't believe in a totally hollowed out earth. I do believe in certain areas either man made ( another rabbit hole) a confirmed rabbit hole though, or other areas capable of supporting life way down under. Places where one can venture to these areas, like the whole tunnel system under France, and other similar under other cities. Ancient cities hewn from solid stone several levels deep underground, natural caves and springs underground, the maglev transportation...it's all so varied it really is another subject. I'll keep it short by saying there are things most would not imagine underground. Entire cities, and not just a few. 

At the very end when the final gavel comes down from the Lord, this is where I see all of the leaders and rich men attempting to take shelter. The ground will shake so bad, nothing they made will withstand it. It will be the largest earthquake EVER to hit earth.