• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

31 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

Is it possible that, while they are condemned, that Jesus will show them mercy and give them a "stay of execution" in the end?

Not according to scripture. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.83
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Not according to scripture. 

Is there a difference between not believing and outright rejecting Christ?  

3 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

Is there a difference between not believing and outright rejecting Christ?  

In order for someone to not believe in something, they first have to have knowledge of it so they can choose not to believe.  In other words, rejecting it.  In this case, I see no difference.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Retard is a offensive. It is a word used years ago. The correct word now is disabled. 

The pronouns he, she, him, and her are an offensive identifying by gender. The correct words are now they and them. The Washington Redskins are an offensive, the correct word now is Washington. See where I'm going? 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Is it possible that, while they are condemned, that Jesus will show them mercy and give them a "stay of execution" in the end?

Not of the world, your question just began the answer and the rest isn't 'to you' just to anyone in  general, so please don't take it that way.  Thank you.  With that said, 

Absolutely, There is no other way that is JUST.  

It is called THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD,  it happens at the Lords Day.   

It is called the resurrection of the dead NOT BECAUSE their FLESH is dead and buried,  but because they were NEVER BORN OF THE SPIRIT.  Having never been born of the spirit aka never born from above aka never born again, they never received the gift of Salvation, were never made a new creature, didn't get to know THE LIFE, did not know Christ, never had faith, and so the were not only dead physically,  they were spiritually dead, 

AND BEING DEAD, didn't KNOW THE WAY, so they couldn't FOLLOW HIM, they were not only FLESH dead, that first death no one has to fear they were SPIRITUALLY DEAD, and being spirituallly dead they were in sin, they weren't washed clean, they had not repented for their sins, the were of the world, they were ignorant of what it takes to NEVER DIE.

Like  THOSE who were saved, who came to faith while they yet lived, who were promised they would never die, who received the the gift of Salvation, who were born again, who DID KNOW THE WAY TO FOLLOW HIM and those WHO DID FOLLOW HIM DID SO 

BECAUSE THEY ROSE UP, RESSURECTED, FOLLOWED HIM

And WITH WHAT BODY are we raised up?  The spiritual body.  

So those who went to heaven went in a spiritual body and JUST LIKE THE DEAD who will RISE when Christ returns will rise in a spiritual body, but being of the 2ND RESURRECTION will not be raised IMMORTAL

And here is the WEIRDEST thing of all, no one agrees with all this BECAUSE, 

(even though this is exactly as it is written),

it isn't 

"what has been taught", "what is being taught", "what everyone presently believes".   

I believe that the PATH that leads to salvation is a NARROW PATH and the only way to stay on that path is to believe what is written without excuse, as long as able to tell the literal from the figure of speech and rightly divide the people and times AS GOD DIVIDES the peoples and times.  

Again, it is ONLY MY opinion, but it has another thing that all the other 'teachings' don't have and that is the SIMPLICITY of Christ.  ANYONE WHO PICKS UP a Bible and reads it on their own, precept on precept....will come to the same conclusion.  It is only when the wisdom of man tells you 'what is really meant' that it gets all confusing and hard to follow.  

Ever wonder why the 'church' is losing people?  The SHEEP  AREN'T HEARING HIS VOICE because HIS VOICE isn't being spoken.  Again, just my opinion.   It's the easy to follow, what is written, COMMON SENSE prevails Simplicity of Christ

Look at SOME of the things the church is trying to sell that makes a person do nothing but scratch their head in confusion. 

The choice of life or death 'really means' life or eternal torture 
God is JUST, just not to everyone.
Not all Unconditional Covenants God makes really count,  as in becoming MANY NATIONS and great nation because it is just ONE.  
The sheep hear His voice but Israel is blinded and the 'church' of today isn't of the lost sheep but just the called 'gentiles'
Conditional Covenants where one side has broken the agreement AREN'T ever broken by God because Once saved is always saved
The NEVER DIE will be resurrected AGAIN out from the dead

And CHURCH ATTENDANCE IS DOWN?   How can that be?  

• Thanks 1

Read carefully ... Revelation 20:11 - 21:8

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.  He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.  But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

In order for someone to not believe in something, they first have to have knowledge of it so they can choose not to believe.  In other words, rejecting it.  In this case, I see no difference.

Even if someone does not believe after he has heard the Gospel and so are the most people who have believed and are from non Christian backgrounds from religious without faith in Jesus Christ. 

At some time later in their lives and before they died they have come around and believed...and they died believers...

Some of them who heard at they did not believe at first and heard again and they continued on their unbelief and died in their refusal to believe they died rejecting Jesus...

But there are people who died and they have never heard or they died in ignorance...those people they have not refused to believe because it is impossible to refused to believe for something one is not told...

They are in ignorance...they do not have faith in Jesus and they do not have the denial or the rejection of Jesus. ...

As they are they are not saved and they are not condemned. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

55 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

But there are people who died and they have never heard or they died in ignorance...those people they have not refused to believe because it is impossible to refused to believe for something one is not told...

They are in ignorance...they do not have faith in Jesus and they do not have the denial or the rejection of Jesus. ...

As they are they are not saved and they are not condemned. 

I agree that they die in ignorance, which is why they are judged according to how they lived their lives as in Romans 2:12-16, or another way of this being said is found to be called by their works as we see in Revelation 20:11-18.  Jesus will judge them at the Great White Throne Judgment.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I agree that they die in ignorance, which is why they are judged according to how they lived their lives as in Romans 2:12-16, or another way of this being said is found to be called by their works as we see in Revelation 20:11-18.  Jesus will judge them at the Great White Throne Judgment.

Jesus is the way to the Father no one outside Jesus can be with God...

No one will ever be found in God without the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ...

Their good works won't do their good living won't do...

It is against the grains the Gospel, and contrary to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to say that Idolaters who have lived a good life will be rewarded eternal life and inherit Heaven without the shed blood or outside the blood of Jesus Christ...the same thing can be said for those who believe in God but do not want to believe in Jesus Christ and died that way.

Without having their sins forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ...

Only with the righteousness which by faith in Jesus Christ anyone can be in Jesus Christ and if in Jesus then he is with the Heavenly Father...

Jesus is our peace with God, Jesus is our righteousness...

Jesus rules since 2000 years ago he is sitting on the Throne and he has the Key of David...and the Keys of Death and Hades...

Jesus has been Judging the world since 2000 years ago..

Jesus died for all and everyone has to hear the Gospel and be Judged if his sins are forgiven by the blood of the lamb of God or not...

If his sins are under the atoning blood of the eternal fountain of the blood of the Lamb of God....

We need the blood of the Lamb forever...for all eternity...because it is well known that man can sin in Heaven...it is well known that some of the Angels of God sin while in heaven and for that reason they were cast out of heaven...

We need to be under the blood of Jesus Christ for all eternity.  

Suggesting that people without the forgiveness of their sins by the blood of Jesus Christ will be in Heaven and will be call the children of the Heavenly Father it does not sit well with Jesus. 

Jesus is our peace with the Heavenly Father.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus is the way to the Father no one outside Jesus can be with God...

No one will ever be found in God without the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ...

Their good works won't do their good living won't do...

It is against the grains the Gospel, and contrary to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to say that Idolaters who have lived a good life will be rewarded eternal life and inherit Heaven without the shed blood or outside the blood of Jesus Christ...the same thing can be said for those who believe in God but do not want to believe in Jesus Christ and died that way.

Without having their sins forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ...

Only with the righteousness which by faith in Jesus Christ anyone can be in Jesus Christ and if in Jesus then he is with the Heavenly Father...

Jesus is our peace with God, Jesus is our righteousness...

Jesus rules since 2000 years ago he is sitting on the Throne and he has the Key of David...and the Keys of Death and Hades...

Jesus has been Judging the world since 2000 years ago..

Jesus died for all and everyone has to hear the Gospel and be Judged if his sins are forgiven by the blood of the lamb of God or not...

If his sins are under the atoning blood of the eternal fountain of the blood of the Lamb of God....

We need the blood of the Lamb forever...for all eternity...because it is well known that man can sin in Heaven...it is well known that some of the Angels of God sin while in heaven and for that reason they were cast out of heaven...

We need to be under the blood of Jesus Christ for all eternity.  

Suggesting that people without the forgiveness of their sins by the blood of Jesus Christ will be in Heaven and will be call the children of the Heavenly Father it does not sit well with Jesus. 

Jesus is our peace with the Heavenly Father.  

This is one of the oldest arguments, isn't it.  What do you do with the millions of people who died before Christ ever came to be our sacrifice, or never heard of Jesus after He was sacrificed for our sins?  Are they all automatically destined for the lake of fire and brimstone, or will Jesus judge them righteously at His judgment?

• Thumbs Up 2