IGNORED

We hear a lot about demonic activity but what about the fallen angels?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

47 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

I imagine that when Jesus met people possessed by demons that he was actually able to see the actual spiritual demons themselves just like they saw him, right?

Not necessarily, he did not have to. 

He could if it was given to him to see them...but he knew about them because he was informed by the Spirit of God that was at work in him and was guiding him..

He also acted in faith, means in obedience to the Heavenly Father...

For us it is different in that we act by faith to Jesus and to the Holy Spirit which came from the Father and given to Jesus for his ministry. And which does the will of Jesus. 

The Heavenly Father has given to Jesus to be our Lord...and we have one Lord and this is Jesus..

Besides the other people who want to Lord it over us...who want us to be under their control...but that's life and that's what people need..till we begin to mature...and began independent and that's the time we become targets of distorted spirits...

Some one wants to be guided spiritually, that's the time he will experience the guidance of some distorted Spirit...

Even when someone wants to be guided by scriptures only, that's the time he will experience the guidance of distorted spirits, which will come along explaining the scriptures making people think is the Holy Spirit and thus accept their guidance, approaching the believers as if it is the Holy Spirit, making them believe that it is the Holy Spirit...if they are exposed and their identity is revealed then they leave...their cover was exposed; they cannot work under the pretense that it is the Holy Spirit..

Watch for spiritual guidance that imposes on you..as "you see that what it is...that what it means"...driving you hear and their not giving you the chance to think on your own...and make someone believe he has received a revelation...

That's why the disciples said test the Spirits that are approaching you and want to guide you because not all of them are from the Lord...

Because they work also on believers they are not easy to detect them...and they are very smart and know the scriptures....and they sometimes control the mind...of the believers and unbelievers...

Religious devoted people is not easy to convert, but those who have rebelled and do not follow, perhaps because they searched for something else it is easier to listen to and believe..because they are searching...they are not settled...I do not want to give an example because some Christian groups are like that. 

Jesus will tell and inform at the right time often after the fact because we act by faith to his guidance and some times before when it is needed....there are numerous examples in the New Testament that show how the Lord guided his disciples to remained in the vine by faith in his guidance...to do what he was asking them by faith alone without knowing his plans and the end result...only being revealed to them after the fact...that was one way of teaching them, so he did not have to argue with them and thus themselves were not involved they knew it was the Holy Spirit that they follow and that's what they had to know beyond a reasonable doubt...that's what was important to them...as it happened to Philip knowing that he had to go to a specific place in the dessert and wait for further guidance when he got there step by step...till he met the Eunuch and not knowing before hand what to say and do but as the things took place...the path to walked on was revealed at the time the events took place...

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

They started seriously coming in in 1948 and have been a menace to a lot of people since.

Is that scriptural?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Not of the World said:

Is that scriptural?  

You have to figure this one out for yourself...and why do you want to know if it is so and what was the portal that opened and let them come in, and why it was closed till that time...and where they were waiting and what they were doing till that time and since that time.. and so on..

Why what's the big deal...whatever Jesus show you and teach you that's what it is important right now and all the time...important is not to develop an unhealthy appetite about those things...we need to keep in mind that it is not all the time "this" and if it is not this then it is " that"...

Man has his own mind and his own maturity and his own soundness of mind...and mixes up the light and the darkness till he gets clarity in some issues and then something else is there to clarify and then new things come up and as our minds becomes more and more sound the more we begin to think in different ways..

Paul stressed the importance of developing the soundness of our minds...

It is imperative to become slow thinkers and put our guards on when someone fast talking begins to persuade someone into something...even a sales pitch even with the promise..

Jesus wants also to help us by developing in us the soundness of our minds...

So in this way we can quicker see the deception or the persuasion being unfold...which often comes with titles and titles given by others to boost their credibility.. actually to tell others that they know a lot (kind of becoming Gods to them), and they do not know and they have to listen to them and follow them...

They call them credentials...in their resumes...titles and degrees some to do good and some to deceived....many became stronger in the faith and others who were born in generational Christian families...have become out spoken skeptics and unbelievers...

Paul did not say a lot of things people are credited to him after his death, which means in his absence...without asking him first....

Paul gave us a very good guidance telling us about the righteousness of Jesus Christ that is upon us because we are continually under his blood of Jesus Christ when we believe in him..and not only in this Life but also for all eternity and that's why we live now and forever without any fear that we could be found without the righteousness of Jesus Christ...

Saying that it is known that man can also sin in Heaven..

Heavenly beings sin while in Heaven that is well known..

That why we have peace with God because of Jesus Christ, he is our righteousness and our peace with God now and forever more, we believe in him...he died for the forgiveness of our sins...and we are his Inheritance waiting to go to where he is at the time when the house we live in cannot hold it together and it collapses for many various reasons...some are burned some are drawn some were not buried some devoured by the beasts of the air the dead eating flesh birds...some were asphyxiated...some had a heart attack some had accidental deaths, some by violence...were decapitated and dismembered. 

Some were killed and their bodies thrown in the fire to be burned and the enemies of Jesus plan to do the same thing to him and Jesus exposed them and confronted them, and he knew that God will protect him from them or God had given him the powers to protect himself from them...

It was not against the will of God to used his powers in this way...no it was not, only on the way to the Cross Jesus faced his biggest test to not involve his powers and like a sheep march to his death no even to protest the way he did in the years past, calling them names....he was not call to defend himself and try to saved himself only to follow the path to his death on the Cross. 

Jesus had the vision and he knew what it will come ahead of him...

For this reason I have come and this the only way to accomplish his mission, so Jesus suffered with those thoughts knowing what it will be accomplished...and he pass the test to stay humble..

To follow them to where they were leading him to his death on the Cross...

One example and not the only one from Isaiah 53 he knew that he will be subjected to lashes..."by his stripes we are healed".

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Is that scriptural?  

No, personal experience.  I have friends who it was their duty to oversee their safety during the process.   Long story that I can't delve into without breaking some serious promises.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

5 hours ago, other one said:

angels don't die my friend.....   not the holy ones or the unholy ones.     All the offspring of those 200 angels died either in the flood or were killed before the flood (depending on where one reads).   But the rest of the Angels did not die.    They started seriously coming in in 1948 and have been a menace to a lot of people since.

I thought you meant the Nephilim, survived the flood.  No they all died in wars over period of 500 years according to the Book of Enoch and and Jasher.  This was the judgement God placed on the Nephilim that they would kill each other off.  We do see descendants of Nephilim bloodline post flood but there are many theories on this, which I will not go into. 

The angels that fell on Mt Herman are not roaming around on earth, but are chained in darkness until Judgement day.  One of the books, I think Jasher says they are released after 70 generations, but if you do the calculations 70 generations comes out to 7000 years which is the end of age and the judgement.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

When folk sneer at you for reading 1st Enoch, remember that Yeshua quoted "the lake of fire". There is only one place that comes from...

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

When folk sneer at you for reading 1st Enoch, remember that Yeshua quoted "the lake of fire". There is only one place that comes from...

"Lake of fire" is mentioned numerous times in the Bible.  :noidea:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/lake_of_fire

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Not of the World said:

"Lake of fire" is mentioned numerous times in the Bible.  :noidea:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/lake_of_fire

Its source is 1st Enoch.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

The angels that fell on Mt Herman are not roaming around on earth, but are chained in darkness until Judgement day. 

that's true, but that was only about 200 of them.   If a third are following Satan that would be somewhere in access of 30 million.   If the 200 are the extent of those that are to rebel, that would mean there are only about 700 total.  I think where it described the number in Revelation as tens of thousands times tens of thousands would be somewhat of a stretch describing 700.

When the Bible tells us that we can interface with angels and not know it, it's also speaking of good and bad.     I personally have a problem with the word angel in the first place for it isn't a proper description of a heavenly being good or bad that is not on a mission from the Lord.

I don't know if she'll discuss it with you but I know a lady who could give you some personal experience about it.   I would have to get her permission beforehand for we discussed a lot of personal things and it isn't possible for me to keep up with the things open and the things just between us.  Some of her experiences I agreed not to discuss

3 hours ago, other one said:

I don't know if she'll discuss it with you but I know a lady who could give you some personal experience about it.   I would have to get her permission beforehand for we discussed a lot of personal things and it isn't possible for me to keep up with the things open and the things just between us.  Some of her experiences I agreed not to discuss

I'm all ears if she is willing to share!