IGNORED

We hear a lot about demonic activity but what about the fallen angels?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

39 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Did they looked their mother and their Father? 

I don't think I was around when their mom or dad was alive.   In extreme times they can manifest themselves into almost anything...   it's not something to joke around about, they are extremely dangerous.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,863
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

I don't think I was around when their mom or dad was alive.   In extreme times they can manifest themselves into almost anything...   it's not something to joke around about, they are extremely dangerous.

Do they have a birth certificate? 

51 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do they have a birth certificate? 

Be serious dude or just go away.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

9 hours ago, other one said:

I lived with two of them for 8 years and it doesn't go against biblical teaching unless you consider the sons of God in genesis chapter six humans.  If that is your belief we have nothing to discuss.

Are you saying that you lived with two demons, for 8 years?  Do you mean possessed people, or something else?

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

Are you saying that you lived with two demons, for 8 years?  Do you mean possessed people, or something else?

something else.  they can not possess a believer but they can be somewhat oppressive and engage with a person.  They are actually pitiful things around a believer, but dangerous around and with non Holy Spirit filled people.  They can and do possess people around you and animals...

I've seen them manifest themselves at Building one at Tinker Air Force Base where I had to work most of my career at Xerox taking care of thier printers.  I've had them shove full boxes of paper off on me from very high shelves and steal my tools and hide them under the raised computer floors.  The other people who worked their for the Base considered them ghosts.  One of the ladies that worked there would sometimes take them home with her for a weekend.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, other one said:

something else.  they can not possess a believer but they can be somewhat oppressive and engage with a person.  They are actually pitiful things around a believer, but dangerous around and with non Holy Spirit filled people.  They can and do possess people around you and animals...

I've seen them manifest themselves at Building one at Tinker Air Force Base where I had to work most of my career at Xerox taking care of thier printers.  I've had them shove full boxes of paper off on me from very high shelves and steal my tools and hide them under the raised computer floors.  The other people who worked their for the Base considered them ghosts.  One of the ladies that worked there would sometimes take them home with her for a weekend.

Funny you mention Tinker AFB, I worked there and have been in building 1 many times.  I live like 5 mins from Tinker AFB.  Worked on Tinker AFB as an DoD IT contractor.  

53 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Funny you mention Tinker AFB, I worked there and have been in building 1 many times.  I live like 5 mins from Tinker AFB.  Worked on Tinker AFB as an DoD IT contractor.  

I can only speak of the time up to February 2009 when I retired, but from the early 70's till then, everyone I worked around at night at DAPS had experiences with them.  Most people considered them to be ghosts.   And unless you were their with them, they usually would not talk about it. Most people frown on you when you seriously talk about seeing ghosts

Part of DAPS was the morgue during WWII and that's why so many considered them ghosts.   When you go into door six, you walk by the door to the cooler to get to the back of the building.

Anyway is was really spooky having to go there for a while, then you kind of get used to it.   After they started shoving whole boxes of paper at me, I started praying before entering the building for protection.

16 hours ago, other one said:

I don't doubt your experiences (I've had a few myself); however, this does not provide any evidence that the demons were disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim, rather than fallen angels.

1 minute ago, David1701 said:

I don't doubt your experiences (I've had a few myself); however, this does not provide any evidence that the demons were disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim, rather than fallen angels.

i guess you would have to ask them yourself to have some evidence.   I don't think the Bible considers it important enough to speak of it.  Had I not made the foolhardy decision to seriously study them I doubt it would matter to me since we are instructed more or less to not have anything to do with them in the first place.   Maybe the Lord wanted me to understand for I would have to personally deal with them for many years as part of my 38 year career at Xerox.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

i guess you would have to ask them yourself to have some evidence.   I don't think the Bible considers it important enough to speak of it.  Had I not made the foolhardy decision to seriously study them I doubt it would matter to me since we are instructed more or less to not have anything to do with them in the first place.   Maybe the Lord wanted me to understand for I would have to personally deal with them for many years as part of my 38 year career at Xerox.

Demons are all liars, so I wouldn't believe anything they told me.