• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

Another question could be, does she return after the two witnesses die? 

1260 days after she left. 

See my last post. But I can see you believe in a 7 yr. tribulation. I don't, it will be half that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Uriah said:

See my last post. But I can see you believe in a 7 yr. tribulation. I don't, it will be half that.

Your seeing isn't very good then. 

I believe the saints in Israel are persecuted 3.5 years which is half of 7 years. 

Their persecution takes place in Israel while the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

25 minutes ago, Uriah said:

Throughout israel, during the 42 months the two witnesses are busy killing and tormenting people, the Saints in Israel will be persecuted from city to city including Jerusalem. The beast is making war with the remnant of her seed in Israel, those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. 

Mathew 10,:23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,430
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

I think the woman might be all of God's children, including Israel. The symbology reminds me of the New Jerusalem, which is also all God's people.  That is, the 12 gates are Israel and the foundations are the 12 apostles. (See Rev 21: 12 & 14)   The New Jeru is also a woman - a bride.  The woman in chapter 12 (interesting that it's numbered chapter 12, don't you think?) may correspond to the NJ.  Clothed with the sun, the moon underneath and  12 stars (there's that 12 number again) on her head - these are all items of great light.  The NJ has great light too - of God and the Lamb.

Of course, to identify the woman, we might look to identify the male child she gives birth to.  I don't think it's Jesus Himself, for a number of reasons . . .

12 hours ago, Uriah said:

I have heard some viewpoints on this topic but probably not all. Please share your thoughts on this. I will add a couple things later today on this topic. 

Yet another thought comes to mind. 

Did the king of Israel attempt to kill the child in Israel or outside of Israel? 

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus was safe outside of Israel where the king of Israel had no power. 

Mathew 2:13

When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

Yea,probably be best to get away from the king of Israel. 

Benjamin Netanyahu will be sitting in that seat soon. No telling what he's got up his sleeve. 

A secular leader partners with the Pharisees. Going to get interesting soon. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-poised-to-have-its-most-religious-government-but-experts-say-no-theocracy-yet/

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

The New Jeru is also a woman - a bride.

I have always viewed the bride in that reference as the people in the city.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Something must be wrong here; this must be a Worthy first. Thus far, the consensus is that the woman is Israel.  😊

There is much information to unpack in the first six verses of Rev. chapter twelve as evidence. These verses echo Joseph’s vision in Genesis 37:9. The woman being pregnant in labor and agony recalls Genesis 3:15-16 (the seed war). I see the following symbolism:

·         The sun = Jacob.

·         The moon = is probably Bilhah, Jacob’s (Israel) first wife.

·         The twelve stars = Joseph and his eleven brothers (12 tribes of Israel).

As with other places in scripture, there is a gap of 2,000 years thus far between Revelation 6, verses five, and six.

Something else noteworthy: Nowhere in the OT is it said when Satan drew 1/3 of the angels with him. The heavenly host rebellion appears to have occurred in verses 3-5 just before the birth of the Messiah.

Now we can start disagreeing. 😊

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

10 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Of course, to identify the woman, we might look to identify the male child she gives birth to.  I don't think it's Jesus Himself, for a number of reasons . . .

Considering my thoughts above, I'd be interested in yours as to why not? 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

According to what I have been studying so far, here are my thoughts.  The Christians from all over the world who have the "seal of God" are the "woman." ….and during the 1260-day global famine, "she" will be fed.  Could it be that “she” is being continuously fed the Word of God so that “she” continues to persevere throughout the great tribulation?   -Selah 

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

- Amos 8:11 (KJV)

• Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mat 10:5-6

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

It seems that what Jesus said to his disciples in Mathew 10: 5-6 is taken way out of context...

Mathew 10:5-6 should be considered with the following context as this event happened before the Cross of Jesus and for that matter before the day of Penticost.

In the day of Penticost which is after the death and resurrection of Jesus, the disciples preached forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ name.

They preached Jesus as the Christ of God, they preached Jesus as the Son of God whom God had raised from the dead and has made him Lord...as the Messiah from God. (Judas was not included among the other disciples, because he had died about 50 days before the Day of Penticost. 

In Mathew 10:5-6 Jesus is sending his twelve disciples and Judas was among them. 

And this is what Jesus told them. He said to them (at that time before the Cross that his ministry is within a restricted window and this is understood when Jesus said to them to go to the Lost sheep of Israel and at that specific time he restricted them to remained within the boundaries of Judea and not to go to Gentiles or the Samaritans..and suggestively not to enter the Synagogues. 

Jesus told them to go to the lost children of Israel within the tribe of Judah.

Jerusalem was in Benjamin's tribe. 

And this is what Jesus had asked them to do: to heal the sick and cast out the evil spirit and he gave them authority to heal all manes of disease and to say that the Kingdom of God is near...is been been announced with the miracles from God to them.

At that time the disciples did not have the testimony that Jesus died from the forgiveness of our sins...they did not preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to no one, they only healed the people and said the kingdom of Heaven is very near.

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mathew 10:23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.