IGNORED

Where are Believers when the Body Dies - immediately and ultimately?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,134
  • Content Per Day:  9.62
  • Days Won:  149

Unless the people named are fictional. Differing views on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_man_and_Lazarus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  11

18 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Because this also inform us that man did not have a Heavenly Inheritance till the time of the judgment of Jesus Christ by the Heavenly Father while Jesus was in the place of the dead at the exact time when he raised him from the dead and found him worthy to received the Heaven for his Inheritance and not only for him but also for his children... 

So you believe that there was a “judgement of Jesus Christ by the Heavenly Father?”  And do you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead and found Him worthy to receive Heaven?  Can you provide scriptures that say this please?

30 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

God Separated Abraham from the rest of the world after his death and he gave him his own place of Inheritance in the underworld. 

The most critical word is the word "in the underworld". 

What is the underworld?  Scripture please.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The Heavenly Inheritance for man begins with Jesus Christ...he was the first one, the first man to inherit Heave. 

He like Abraham was the new Patriarch of the people of the Nation of God...

Scripture please.  Jesus was not just a man and He was never a patriarch.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

19 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Regenerated believers are told they will be with the Lord when they leave this mortal tent, so is this heaven or some other temporary place?

And ultimately we will be with Him in the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven to the earth, right?

Please provide specific verses.

When a person dies and they are a genuine born again believer their soul goes to heaven. Their body stays in the grave until their resurrection. When and unbeliever dies their soul goes to Hades which is a temporary holding place until the Great White Throne judgment. Their body stays in the grave until their resurrection. In the rapture of the Church all born again believers will go to heaven. All the unbelievers will go into the 7 year tribulation. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

When a person dies and they are a genuine born again believer their soul goes to heaven. Their body stays in the grave until their resurrection. When and unbeliever dies their soul goes to Hades which is a temporary holding place until the Great White Throne judgment. Their body stays in the grave until their resurrection. In the rapture of the Church all born again believers will go to heaven. All the unbelievers will go into the 7 year tribulation. 

Thanks.  I'm more interested in what happens with believers at this point. Where/when does the Bema Seat of Christ occur for the judgment of believers' works?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,905
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

43 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There body stays in the grave...where in the scriptures it says that the worms are deprived from their feast or that the beast of the air the cultures are prohibited from feasting on the dead carcass of man or woman for that matter.

Or that cannibalism has never happened...

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 2

So here's the overall picture I'm getting for where believers go immediately & ultimately when the body dies:

1.  To be with Christ in paradise and will be conscious (is this heaven or the good part of hades/paradise?)

2. The Bema Seat occurs and rewards given for things done in the body

3. Participation with Christ in the kingdom (dependent on rewards from Bema)

4. Lives with Christ in the New Jerusalem in the new heaven and earth

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,905
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

@Vine Abider

What is it that you do not get in my posting I would like to know because I try to be responsive for what I post and distinguish the teachings of Jesus to his disciples and the commandments he gave them and one of the specific commandments is to not teach the people from what he has taught them and what he will continue to teach them and not to teach the believers in him what they were thought before they had met him or what the different groups within Judaism were teaching.. 

Is your inquiries within Jesus teachings? Without judgment is your firm questions part of the teachings of men and their attempt to figure out something they read in the book of revelation....

Why do you Judge and separate and divide and group the people, as this is a discussion between the members of the specific group who have agree not to examine the credibility of the  prerequisite statements as we all agree on this or on that...

28 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

9 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Vine Abider

What is it that you do not get in my posting I would like to know because I try to be responsive for what I post and distinguish the teachings of Jesus to his disciples and the commandments he gave them and one of the specific commandments is to not teach the people from what he has taught them and what he will continue to teach them and not to teach the believers in him what they were thought before they had met him or what the different groups within Judaism were teaching.. 

Is your inquiries within Jesus teachings? Without judgment is your firm questions part of the teachings of men and their attempt to figure out something they read in the book of revelation....

Why do you Judge and separate and divide and group the people, as this is a discussion between the members of the specific group who have agree not to examine the credibility of the  prerequisite statements as we all agree on this or on that...

28 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There body stays in the grave...where in the scriptures it says that the works are deprived from their feast or that the beast of the air the cultures are prohibited from feasting on the dead carcass of man or woman for that matter.

Or that cannibalism has never happened...

I'm having a hard time figuring our where cannibalism or dead carcasses enters the picture . . . how it relates at all?

Edited by Vine Abider
  • Thanks 1