• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I will bow out of the conversation, if you start a new post, I promise I will not be a part of it.  Apologies. 

Why?

Do you not like to converse with a brother? Tell me please... are my responses too harsh maybe? Apology if they are.

I do enjoy your comments and the questions you ask....iron sharpens iron. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Last thing.  Jesus is in His Fathers house right now.  He said that is where He was going, many times.  THAT is where those who NEVER DIE go.  We are sown in corruption and raised in incorruption and FOLLOW Him to be where He is.  Then we come back with Him.  We sit upon the thrones for the 1000 years.  

I agree. Jesus is preparing a place for us in His Fathers house.

So I ask..... Where is it that we sit upon thrones for a 1,000 years? Where are the thrones located?

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Christ leaves heaven after all enemies made his foot stool.  

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

THIS END, lasts 1000 years, or a day to the Lord, which is but a 'watch' in the night?  (something like that)

24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;

when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

How can any of this be truth if it takes place at the beginning?  

You say...."Christ leaves heaven after all enemies made his foot stool"

I can't agree with this. Christ leaves heaven at the resurrection/rapture which is the Second Coming. 

-----------------

You say...."Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;

But.... this doesn't take place at the beginning. This takes place after He has ruled for 1,000 years. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

He reigns for 1,000 years. From New Jerusalem, with 12 gates, guarded by 12 angels. Only the redeemed in Christ will have access to the City of NJ. 

At the end of 1,000 years, what happens?.... Rev 20:7-10

When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the sea

And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

8 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Roy,

Shalom, JoeCanada.

Thank you for responding so quickly!

There are a few questions:

Jesus said that He (and us too) would rule with a rod of Iron.....Correct?

Correct. More about this later.

You say, "they are no longer there! He is merely stating that there will be NO unclean thing and NO person who has done such things that will come into the city!"

Right, but if the city doesn't come down until after the Millennium while haSatan is locked up, then they will still be present DURING the Millennium. THAT'S when we rule with a "rod of iron!"

Yes, of course. That's why there are angels guarding the gates of the city. They keep out the abomidable, the liars, the sorcerers, etc. And this can only be during the [1,000] year millennium.... where sin still abounds. Hence the need to rule with a rod of iron.

If there were only righteous people on the earth, then why the need for guarding the City gates?

There are other reasons for the messengers to be there at the gates! First, they can be there to WELCOME visitors in and to WELCOME back residents!

Second, have you considered the SHAPE of the gates of the City? Every gate is a separate pearl! The actual wording in the KJV is...

Revelation 21:10-13, 21 (KJV)

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Granted, that would make them HUGE pearls (imagine the oysters!), but pearls are generally ROUND, however they were grown! I believe that each gate is a COMMEMORATION of the MESSIAH'S RESURRECTION, as the STONE is rolled away from the doorway, FOREVER standing open thereafter!

Also, I see the New Jerusalem ENTIRELY ENCASED in jasper, for the walls will be of jasper and so will the first foundation! Some believe this to be diamond, but I don't. I believe the "bloodstone" TRUMPS "diamond" any day! This is what my icon is all about! My icon shows a "cut-away" view of the City, with the twelve foundations being twelve separate foundations for the various building levels of this three-dimensional city! The four walls of the city are commonly thought to be orthogonal to the base of the city, as a cube, but there is NO MENTION of a "roof" or of it being open to space! And, the top of this HUGE city WOULD be out in space as the city WADES in our atmosphere. If one considers that Yeeshuwa` is frequently called the "cornerstone" or "CAPSTONE" of a pyramid, then it would make sense for this city to be shaped like a pyramid! So, if one allows all four walls to angle in toward the center height, and also allow the walls to diminish as one ascends, then the four walls would come to a point! The center height of the city can still be the "12,000 furlongs" or "12,000 stadia" while the lengths and widths of the city can be measured along the bottom of the pyramid to be the same "12,000 stadia." This is just one of MANY reasons for this shape being chosen, but the point I'm trying to make is that these pieces of information are SYMBOLIC! One doesn't get into the City without going "through the blood(stone)," and "one must go through our Messiah's Resurrection" to get inside!

Also, in a cube, the throne is often assumed to be in the cube's center, but in a pyramid, the throne should be at its apex! That makes a difference for the fact is that the throne is the SOURCE of the water of life that makes up the river that flows throughout the City! If it is in the center of the cube, how does the water get halfway up its height to the top of the City? If the throne is at its apex, then the force of gravity would be enough to spread it throughout the City.

When you say  "if they have already been judged"......well, that would only be one generation, the generation that was alive at the second coming. Everyone born after that would still be "unclean"..... and sinful!

If Jesus rules with a rod of iron, who is He going to rule?

He will rule all the other nations of the earth! That was Paul's point in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28!

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24
(2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For he (Christ) must reign, till he (God) hath put all enemies under his (Christ's) feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (This doesn't occur until the Great White Throne Judgment and the Lake of Fire!) 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. [But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that "he" (God) is excepted, which did put all things under him (the Christ).]

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him (the Christ, during the Millennium), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all (forever in the Eternal State).

This will help to fulfill all of the OT prophecies that suggest a much smaller Jerusalem than the New Jerusalem.

The great shaking happens at the seventh bowl, which technically is before the millennium. 

There is no great earthquake after the millennium.

I'm NOT saying that the seventh bowl ISN'T the great shaking. However, the greater shaking of the heavens is when God brings down the meteorites and upsets the natural weather patterns of the earth by their fall! THIS happens at His Coming, which is back in Revelation 6! In fact, the meteorites don't cease until the fifth trumpet! In fact, these missiles also affect the seas as they are made to roar louder, and the sea becomes as "dead man's blood," killing much of the marine life! (Revelation 16:3)

Perhaps, the seventh bowl is still part of the damage caused by the opening of the sixth seal!

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

SHALL HAVE...... This is future. After the GWTJ. Then comes the second death.

Well, most Christians are taught to believe that the Lake of Fire is an ETERNAL punishment. Therefore, it is ON-GOING! It started at the GWTJ, but it CONTINUES THROUGHOUT ETERNITY afterward, making their punishment still carry the future tense.

I hope I've been able to answer a few of your questions. (Maybe I generated others?) But, I also hope I've given you some food for thought, as well.

50 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Ezekiel talks about the City and the Holy Allotment, which is the immediate land around God's Holy Mountain, the City of NJ.

I'm not sure what you mean by "So the saints will be living all over the earth sitting at the gates"

What gates?

Shalom, JoeCanada.

Sorry, but Ezekiel's Holy City and the Holy Allotment are WITHIN the current bounds of the Land, according to the landmarks given.

The Holy City HE saw was NOT the New Jerusalem, but an improved OLD Jerusalem. This is another good point as to why there needs to be a Millennium between the Second Coming and the Descent of the New Jerusalem.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Ezekiel talks about the City and the Holy Allotment, which is the immediate land around God's Holy Mountain, the City of NJ.

I'm not sure what you mean by "So the saints will be living all over the earth sitting at the gates"

What gates?

The courts of law passing judgment.  

58 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

And yes also to "God will dwell upon an earth with SIN"?..... He will rule with a "rod of iron". If there are only righteous people on earth, there is no need to rule them with a rod of iron is there?

Ok.  When Christ comes as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, when He leaves the right hand of the Father and His throne in heaven to come rule with a rod of Iron upon the earth, GOD ALMIGHTY will not be here on earth.  

CHRIST comes to sit upon the Throne of David on earth.  GODS throne doesn't come unto the earth until the end for the GWTJ when all evil is burnt up for God is a consuming fire.  

WHO do you imagine this HE is that delivers up the kingdom?

1 Corinth 15

24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

It comes at the end of the 1000 years of Christ ruling with a rod of Iron.

26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

That comes at the GWTJ

27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This is on God's mountain, the City of New Jerusalem. This is where we will dwell with the Lord. But outside the city are the dogs, sorcerers, immoral persons, murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. That's why Jesus will "rule with a rod of iron" 

This is the millennial TEMPLE.  This is where we will rule and reign with Christ for the Lords Day.  AND outside are dogs, sorcerers.....and it is why Jesus will rule with a rod of Iron.  And a time when the temple priests who serve the Lord will not be allowed to approach any DEAD person, except for family.  AKA 'the DEAD who were raised out from the dead when Christ returned and the DEAD who will stand in judgment before death hell and the sea give up the rest of the DEAD at the end.

And the size of that is 1/7 bigger than Solomons Temple Eze 40

2In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south.

3And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.

4And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought hither: declare all that thou seest to the house of Israel.

5And behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits long by the cubit and an hand breadth: so he measured the breadth of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed.

6Then came he unto the gate which looketh toward the east, and went up the stairs thereof, and measured the threshold of the gate, which was one reed broad; and the other threshold of the gate, which was one reed broad.

7And every little chamber was one reed long, and one reed broad; and between the little chambers were five cubits; and the threshold of the gate by the porch of the gate within was one reed.

BUT THE NEW JERUSALEM, the one that comes down out of heaven upon the NEW HEAVEN and New earth in which there IS no sea and no more death or tears or sorrow etc, and ALL THE FORMER THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY

Rev 21

9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

But that doesn't happen when the Day of Vengeance comes upon those who dwell upon the earth.

There are years of burning weapons and burying bones ect.  Satan, DEATH, hell are still a part of this earth age

but in the NEW

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

If it were at the beginning of the millennium, ALL these things would be present.  If it were anytime before the GWTJ all these things would be present

Why?

Do you not like to converse with a brother? Tell me please... are my responses too harsh maybe? Apology if they are.

I do enjoy your comments and the questions you ask....iron sharpens iron. 

NO, I apologize.  I thought I was going in a direction that you were not wanting to go.  I didn't want to be 'off topic' and derail the conversation/thread.  

I was trying to be nice and respectful of your wishes.  

And NO, I have not found ANY of your responses, EVER, to be anywhere near 'harsh' at all.  

These are our BELIEFS and they are a part of our soul.  IT IS devastating, at least it is for me, to be shown to be in error, but I AM THANKFUL at the same time, as the ONLY thing that matters is HIS WORD.  Don't get me wrong, I do hate that 'embarrassed' feeling, but better now rather than once I am standing there being judged, and it is too late to fix.  

So my sincere apologies for any misunderstandings.   

Let's see where we differ in the basics.

Right now the system to be taken over by Satan and his angels is coming together upon the earth where 10 'kings' of some sort are trying to be the ONE KINGDOM that rules all the earth.  I might add with this last separation of the masses, we come a little closer to a one world order.  

While this is happening, there is a war going on in heaven that is about to end.

The system here on earth is going to be almost up and running and complete in ruling the world when 'a deadly wound will take place.  

God sends the two witnesses with the power of God, quickly followed by the SUPERNATURAL Satan and his angels who take over the 'ruling' of the world by 'fixing the deadly wound' and setting up the 'image' that must be worshipped to buy and sell.

Since Satan is the all time best liar and deceiver he convinces the world that he is Christ returned and there is a great falling away of the 'believers in God' because they are now believing Satan is him.  THIS is the cause of the daily love and prayer and worship to be shifted from God to the IMposter, the antichrist and the whole system.  

He will sit in Jerusalem claiming to be God and the whole inhabited world will believe him.  There is a 'peace and safety' come upon the world because if there is only one ruling party there is no war.   BUT WE KNOW none of this is real because we know what is about to happen.  

So he finally can't stand it anymore and kills the two witnesses who have been opposing him.  

The world parties.  For a couple days all is right in Satans deception.  

Then the two witnesses, brought back to life, not only STAND but are then raised up into heaven IN THE SIGHT OF THEM.  

And they hear the voice from above.  

And the brightness of the coming of Christ with His army OPENS THE EYES of all the deceived and they, seeing the UNSEEN REALM for the first time run for the hills and pray not to be seen because GODS WRATH is about to be poured out.   

So in a day the bowls are poured out and all those who have taken the mark of the beast have gone to hell, and their bodies are being eaten by birds, thrown into the wine press etc but all are rendered dead.  

LEAVING the alive and remaining who have not taken the mark of the beast.  

Christ returns and the DEAD are raised up out of hell and death.  NOT ALL OF THEM because some CHOSE to turn their backs on GOD and His Saviour, and they just remain dead until the very end when hell death and the sea give up their dead. BUT there are those BOTH JUST AND UNJUST who went to hell because they never heard the words of God, never go to choose because they never HEARD TRUTH BEFORE. 

sO THOSE DEAD are raised up.  They can't 'come in faith' to get their names in the book of life because all is revealed so they have 1000 years to WORK towards getting their name in the book of life and if they don't they will be judged to the LOF and then the REST of the dead are given up to be judged.  

Now that all those who we will be ruling and reigning over for the next 1000 years have been raised (imperishable but not immortal) 

the alive and remaining are changed and join up with Christ in the cloud aka all the souls who NEVER DIE and followed Him to be where He is, along with those who were raised up with His dead body when He ascended and lead the captives to heaven when the graves open when the New Covenant came in.  

WE are now in the millennium.  The angel has come and bound Satan 1000 years and we TEACH and rule with Christ

both the 'UNSAVED just and unjust raised from the dead'

souls (we will know which is which at the GWTJ when some are in book of life and some in LOF)

At the end of that time Satan will be loosed to deceive the world once more but this time he will not have the benefit of the beast system nor the false prophet yet still there will be the many that follow him.  

Then fire comes down from God and the Throne comes down and the GWTJ of the DEAD begins.  

That is over when all have been judged.  The evil have been burnt up and those who's names are found in the book of life have received their immortality.  

NOW COMES the 'NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH'.   Now all those found in the book of life watch as the NEW JERUSALEM COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN

all of the former things aka lake of fire and all evil NEVER WITNESS WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.  

But we will.  

So, I did this quickly and am not going to go over and fix a single thing so I can post it now as I have to get ready in a little bit for a doc appt and I figure it will all get worked out in the wash.  

Please take section to keep it short.  I will wait until I get a post that says YOUR TURN before I start to respond so as hopefully, we will be able to keep things straight. 

SHOULD BE INTERESTING....In your first reply could you give a percentage of how close we are?  I am hoping for a big number but not expecting one but SCRIPTURE will point the way, this I know.  It's just the working it out...still, I'm so nervous. How weird.  

18 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

I agree. Jesus is preparing a place for us in His Fathers house.

Shalom, again, JoeCanada.

Yes, and I also believe this to be the New Jerusalem currently under construction! The author of Hebrews called it "Ierousaleem epouranioo," Jerusalem above-the-sky."

So I ask..... Where is it that we sit upon thrones for a 1,000 years? Where are the thrones located?

The thrones will be in every nation of the earth! The nations will still be extant, and they will need "subcommanders" under the "King of kings" to govern them. The apostles will be "judging the twelve tribes of Israel," but we will be put on assignment around the world. I personally believe that we will reign over areas in which we used to live, as those positions become available.

See, one of the roles of a king is to be a JUDGE. And, we will be just like the hierarchy of judges that Moses formed at Jethro's suggestion. (I'm copying the whole chapter of Exodus 18, which is the visit from Jethro, the priest of God for Midian. Read as much of it as you like; I will highlight the portions I feel are important to this discussion.)

Exodus 18:1-27 (KJV)

1 When Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses' father in law, heard of all that God had done for Moses, and for Israel his people, and that the LORD had brought Israel out of Egypt; 2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back, 3 And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land: 4 And the name of the other was Eliezer; for the God of my father, said he, was mine help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh:

5 And Jethro, Moses' father in law, came with his sons and his wife unto Moses into the wilderness, where he encamped at the mount of God: 6 And he said unto Moses, I thy father in law Jethro am come unto thee, and thy wife, and her two sons with her. 7 And Moses went out to meet his father in law, and did obeisance, and kissed him; and they asked each other of their welfare; and they came into the tent. 8 And Moses told his father in law all that the LORD had done unto Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, and all the travail that had come upon them by the way, and how the LORD delivered them. 9 And Jethro rejoiced for all the goodness which the LORD had done to Israel, whom he had delivered out of the hand of the Egyptians. 10 And Jethro said,

"Blessed be the LORD, who hath delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, who hath delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians. 11 Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them!"

12 And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God.

13 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning unto the evening. 14 And when Moses' father in law saw all that he did to the people, he said,

"What is this thing that thou doest to the people? why sittest thou thyself alone, and all the people stand by thee from morning unto even?"

15 And Moses said unto his father in law,

"Because the people come unto me to inquire of God: 16 When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws."

17 And Moses' father in law said unto him,

"The thing that thou doest is not good. 18 Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone. 19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee:

"Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God: 20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do. 21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens: 22 And let them judge the people at all seasons: and it shall be, that every great matter they shall bring unto thee, but every small matter they shall judge: so shall it be easier for thyself, and they shall bear the burden with thee. 23 If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace."

24 So Moses hearkened to the voice of his father in law, and did all that he had said. 25 And Moses chose able men out of all Israel, and made them heads over the people, rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens. 26 And they judged the people at all seasons: the hard causes they brought unto Moses, but every small matter they judged themselves

27 And Moses let his father in law depart; and he went his way into his own land.

This is why Yeeshuwa` is called "King of kings, and Lord of lords." The term has been used before by Nebuchadnezzar and Artaxerxes, but it means "Emperor." An Emperor is LITERALLY a "king over kings!" They answer to him, but they also rule their own kingdoms under him.

This is what will happen during the Millennium. A THOUSAND YEARS is a VERY long time! Think about Western history a thousand years ago! What was going on in 1022-1023 A.D? Wikipedia gives this summary of events in 1022:

"Events

By place

Byzantine Empire

Spring – Battle of Svindax: The Byzantine army under Emperor Basil II defeats the Georgians at Svindax (modern Turkey). King George I is forced to negotiate a peace treaty, ending the Byzantine–Georgian wars.

Summer – Nikephoros Phokas Barytrachelos conspires with the Byzantine general Nikephoros Xiphias against Basil II. The rebellion collapses and Xiphias assassinates Phokas.

Europe

Spring – Emperor Henry II divides his army into three columns and descends through Rome onto Capua[why?]. The bulk of the expeditionary force (20,000 men) led by Henry, makes its way down the Adriatic coast.

Pilgrim, archbishop of Cologne, marches with his army down the Tyrrhenian coast to lay siege to Capua. The citizens open the gates and surrender the city to the imperial army.

Pilgrim besieges the city of Salerno for forty days. Prince Guaimar III offers to give hostages – Pilgrim accepts the prince's son and co-prince Guaimar IV, and lifts the siege.

Summer – Outbreak of the plague among the German troops forces Henry II to abandon his campaign in Italy. He reimposes his suzerainty on the Lombard principalities.

King Olof Skötkonung dies and is succeeded by his son Anund Jakob as ruler of Sweden. He becomes the second Christian king of the Swedish realm.

Africa

The 14-year-old Al-Mu'izz ibn Badis, with support of the Zirid nobles, takes over the government and (as a minor) ascends to the throne in Ifriqiya (modern Tunisia).

Asia

The Chinese military has one million registered soldiers during the Song Dynasty, an increase since the turn of the 11th century (approximate date).

By topic

Religion

After the Council of Orléans, King Robert II of France burns thirteen heretics at Orléans. These are the first burning victims for heresy.

Pope Benedict VIII convenes a synod at Pavia. He issues decrees to restrain simony and incontinence of the clergy.

Æthelnoth, archbishop of Canterbury, travels to Rome to obtain the pallium. He is received by Benedict VIII.

Births

Fujiwara no Nobunaga, Japanese nobleman (d. 1094)

Harold II, king of England (approximate date)

Manasses III, French nobleman (d. 1065)

Michael Attaleiates, Byzantine historian (d. 1080)

Ordulf, duke of Saxony (approximate date)

Rajaraja Narendra, Indian ruler (d. 1061)

Deaths

March 12 – Symeon the New Theologian, Byzantine monk (b. 949)

March 23 – Zhen Zong, emperor of the Song Dynasty (b. 968)

March 30 – Atenulf, Italian nobleman and Benedictine abbot

June 28 – Notker III, German Benedictine monk and writer

July 23 – Lei Yungong, Chinese palace eunuch and adviser

August 15 – Nikephoros Phokas, Byzantine aristocrat

September 2 – Máel Sechnaill II, High King of Ireland

November 20 – Bernward, bishop of Hildesheim

December 2 – Elvira Menéndez, queen of León

Al-Shaykh Al-Mufid, Twelver Shia theologian

Arikesarin, Indian ruler of the Shilahara Dynasty

Aziz al-Dawla, Fatimid governor of Aleppo

Konstantin Dobrynich, mayor of Novgorod

Moninho Viegas, French knight (b. 950)

Olof Skötkonung, king of Sweden

Rededya, leader of the Kassogians

Sidi Mahrez, Tunisian scholar (b. 951)"

If we do the same thing for 1023, we get...

"Events

By place

Europe

The Judge-Governor of Seville in Al-Andalus (modern Spain) takes advantage of the disintegration of the Caliphate of Córdoba and seizes power as Abbad I, founding the Abbadid dynasty.

December – Abbad I declares the Taifa of Seville independent from Córdoban rule. Abd ar-Rahman V is proclaimed Caliph at Córdoba.

Asia

April/May (Jian 3, 4th month) – An epidemic in Kyoto (Japan) is so severe that there are corpses in the streets;[citation needed] disease spreads throughout the country.

60th birthday and longevity ceremony of Japanese matriarch Minamoto no Rinshi, wife of Fujiwara no Michinaga.

The Ghaznavid Empire occupies Transoxiana (approximate date).

By topic

Religion

The Dom Church at Utrecht (modern Netherlands) is severely damaged by fire. Bishop Adalbold II begins construction of a new Romanesquestyle church.

Births

Lý Thánh Tông, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1072)

Otto I (or Odon), count of Savoy (approximate date)

Ramon Berenguer I, count of Barcelona (d. 1076)

William VII ("the Bold"), duke of Aquitaine (d. 1058)

Deaths

March 27 – Gebhard I, bishop of Regensburg

May 28 – Wulfstan (or Lupus), archbishop of York

October 18 – Zirid princess and regent

October 21 – Gero, archbishop of Magdeburg

October 24 – Kou Zhun, Chinese grand chancellor

November 24 – Eilward, bishop of Dresden-Meissen

December 5 – Hartwig, archbishop of Salzburg

Abū Hayyān al-Tawhīdī, Muslim intellectual (b. 923)

Godfrey II, count and duke of Lower Lorraine (b. 965)

Llywelyn ap Seisyll, king of Gwynedd and Powys

Oda of Haldensleben, duchess of the Polans

Sitt al-Mulk, Fatimid princess and regent (b. 970)"

If one can relate to any of that, one can see how long a THOUSAND YEARS is!

Technology is very young by comparison! The greatest advances at the time were with mathematics, some metalurgy, and some ancient astronomy. Blast furnaces for ceramics hadn't been invented, yet. So, even pottery was basically limited to earthenware, although high-temperature kilns had been invented in China about 600 A.D.

You say...."Christ leaves heaven after all enemies made his foot stool"

I can't agree with this. Christ leaves heaven at the resurrection/rapture which is the Second Coming. 

-----------------

You say...."Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;

These things DON'T happen at the beginning. That is why they can't have happened by the Second Coming! The Second Coming INITIATES the putting down of all rule and all authority and all power! However, Yeeshuwa`,  WHEN HE RETURNS, does NOT bring the New Jerusalem with Him! He must prepare the earth for its coming!

But.... this doesn't take place at the beginning. This takes place after He has ruled for 1,000 years. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

He reigns for 1,000 years. From New Jerusalem, with 12 gates, guarded by 12 angels. Only the redeemed in Christ will have access to the City of NJ. 

No, He first reigns from OLD Jerusalem in the Land! He must first reclaim His Land and bring back His people, the children of Israel, to the Land! THAT is the promise in the prophecies! The New Jerusalem doesn't arrive until the earth has been renewed, and that doesn't happen until after the fire has fallen on all of the remaining enemies who march with haSatan against His Holy City, OLD Jerusalem!

At the end of 1,000 years, what happens?.... Rev 20:7-10

When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the sea

And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This is absolutely true. But it is at THIS point that the earth is ready to be renewed and THEN the New Jerusalem can come down to a pristine earth!

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:
9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

And yes also to "God will dwell upon an earth with SIN"?..... He will rule with a "rod of iron". If there are only righteous people on earth, there is no need to rule them with a rod of iron is there?

Ok.  When Christ comes as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, when He leaves the right hand of the Father and His throne in heaven to come rule with a rod of Iron upon the earth, GOD ALMIGHTY will not be here on earth.

Rev 1:8.... “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Rev 15:3....... And they *sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,
“Great and marvelous are Your works,
O Lord God, the Almighty;
Righteous and true are Your ways,
King of the nations!

Rev 16:7............And I heard the altar saying, “Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.

Jesus is God Almighty.... is He not?

(I'll just respond to one thing at a time.... been a long day....phew)

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:
9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

This is on God's mountain, the City of New Jerusalem. This is where we will dwell with the Lord. But outside the city are the dogs, sorcerers, immoral persons, murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. That's why Jesus will "rule with a rod of iron" 

This is the millennial TEMPLE.  This is where we will rule and reign with Christ for the Lords Day.  AND outside are dogs, sorcerers.....and it is why Jesus will rule with a rod of Iron.  And a time when the temple priests who serve the Lord will not be allowed to approach any DEAD person, except for family.  AKA 'the DEAD who were raised out from the dead when Christ returned and the DEAD who will stand in judgment before death hell and the sea give up the rest of the DEAD at the end.

You say:.... This is the millennial TEMPLE.  This is where we will rule and reign with Christ for the Lords Day. 

Sorry, but I must disagree. The 'temple' is outside of the City of NJ.

Rev 21:22............ I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

I will do a drawing of what the whole allotment will look like, based on John's and Ezekiel's descriptions. 

Edited by JoeCanada
added to it