• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings everyone!!!!

I just had to share this video with all of you,its not really a "Christian" music video so thats why I posted it here in "General"

The Genre is considered  a "Positive Vibe" but the reason I was so excited to share this wonderful video is because these 2 young gentleman are the sons of our Brother OneLight-he shared it with me and I was so impressed with their talent,great lyrics & great message that I asked if I could post it here on Worthy    I hope you enjoy it,I did

with love in Christ<kwik

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings everyone!!!!

I just had to share this video with all of you,its not really a "Christian" music video so thats why I posted it here in "General"

The Genre is considered  a "Positive Vibe" but the reason I was so excited to share this wonderful video is because these 2 young gentleman are the sons of our Brother OneLight-he shared it with me and I was so impressed with their talent,great lyrics & great message that I asked if I could post it here on Worthy    I hope you enjoy it,I did

with love in Christ<kwik

What does "live and let live" mean to you Kwik?

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Well Peeps- that's the Title of the song, listening to the lyrics explains what the boys mean by it

They are saying to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself..... It a wonderful upbeat song & I like it very much.

So I'm more interested in what that means to the guys that wrote the lyrics & chose the Title for their song.Sending out " positive vibes"..    we must always consider the source🤔

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings everyone!!!!

with love in Christ<kwik

There's a lot to like in this video. 

This sort of choreography appeals to me when it is honed to perfection, as this most certainly was. There has been some hard work put in by performers, designers, and presenters. 

Great graphics and special effects.

I especially noted that the performers were much the same height and build which made for superlative synchronicity and aesthetic accuracy.

Also very pleasing was the volume balance that allowed me to distinguish the lyrics from the instrumentation. If the music had made the lyrics unintelligible I would have quit the clip in seconds.

Praying to God was mentioned.

Well done to your brother and his crew, @OneLight

Well done @kwikphilly for posting this.

Blessings from Michael37. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

48 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Not picking quarrels over everything, at least that's what I learned from my father.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

This sort of choreography appeals to me when it is honed to perfection, as this most certainly was. There has been some hard work put in by performers, designers, and presenters. 

I especially noted that the performers were much the same height and build which made for superlative synchronicity and aesthetic accuracy.

Also very pleasing was the volume balance that allowed me to distinguish the lyrics from the instrumentation. If the music had made the lyrics unintelligible I would have quit the clip in seconds.

I too was very impressed by the dancing,I couldn't get enough and I asked Brother OneLight for MORE- I was thrilled to find out they recorded lots of songs that are on YouTube,I'll ask if I could share that link as well---- I'm excited to support these 2 very talented young men

This was the first time they actually went to a professional to create the video- all the music is them,so just the visual was done by the pro- very enjoyable & normally I pretty much only listen to Christian music - this is delightful,positive,clean and that's Christian as well to me❤️

Glad you enjoyed it👍

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

I have to answer some of your statements in order to keep everything honest/

• The are my sons who did the rapping and instrumentals.  Alan, my oldest son, did the instrumentals alone, while he and my other son, Matt, did the rapping.  All was done on Al's computer. 
  • The only brothers I have are in Christ.  I have no living brother, but I understand the confusion.
  • The choreography was paid for.  Her name is Lily from China and can be found on fiverr, in case anyone is interested. She created the video and is the only dancer.  She just copies herself to have more dancers.  That would be why they look alike and are so in sync.  I think she did a great job matching her moves to the music.  Very professional.
  • All of Embros songs follow a Christian based theme, though it does fall under Positive Vibe genre.

I'll pass on the complements!  I'm sure he will appreciate the feedback!

Edited by OneLight
added information
  • Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Maybe I can help you understand the context they are using that phrase in, since they both are my sons and they wrote the song.  When you listen to the world, what are they saying about Christian values, all the while trying to force their values upon us while expecting us to just accept them.  Yet, they refuse to accept our values and do their best to keep us quiet.  They also use the mantra of live and let live for a defense without offering the same back to us.  The song just echos it back to them, trying to show them that they are more then willing to treat them as they want to be treated.

Even Jesus allowed sinners to continue sinning.  Doesn't mean it's OK for them to sin, but in order for a sinner to realize they need salvation, they first have to get low enough in their life to have that eye opening experience, to realize they are a sinner in need of a Savior.  So, Jesus Himself is allowing them to "Live and Let Live". 

A phrase is only words until you place a meaning to it, and the meaning may not always be the same.  Listen to the words to better understand.  I say that tongue in cheek because my hearing is so bad I had to read their notebook of songs so I knew what they are saying.  :)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,979
  • Content Per Day:  5.38
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

I really like the digital effects in this video.  The music is perfect.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Hi kwik, I  observed & licensed to the whole video.

In their -live and let live- secular & wordily song, they also talk of retaliation, and revenge, that the bible teaches are for God to take care of and not for us who are obedient to Gods commandments.

This secular group you have presented: They sing of an eye for an eye.

They don't preach what Christ Jesus taught. So why pass along a secular message that goes contrary to Gods Word?

To love your enemies, and to show kindness in the presence of hate and not takr revenge into our own hands

Did not Christ Jesus say you will know who truly loves  follows Me  by their love and capacity to forgive one another because they truly abide in Me and are not just lip servicing.

Sadly many who say they are Christians, have no forgiveness in their hearts, It is the Holy Spirit living in our hearts who gives us this capacity to love and forgive what seems unlovable, unforgivable

Instead many keep their flesh alive( instead of dying to be born by His spirit)  by continuing feeding their flesh lust for hate vengeance and look for vengeance instead Christ like love to handle all their cares and concerns, by giving them all over to God to handle in His way.

And so many claiming to live by faith in Christ have yet to show kindness to someone they don't like, even another who says is a brother/sister in Christ Jesus.

or to practice daily to forgive as many times as Christ Jesus command us to do towards a christian or non christian.

Gods Word is clear

Narrow is the path to  salvation in Christ Jesus

and wide is the road to hell.

Christ Jesus warned us so many times in His Word about all this.

He is patient and kind and forgiving. God is patient and He also does warn us that continually  taking the wrong way eventually can and will lead to death and hell which the bible warns us is the total absence of Gods presence forever..1John ch.1

• Well Said! 1