SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86
  • Days Won:  0

The first bible I read was the Dake KJV Bible which was the same bible my wife was reading and inline with the teachings of our Full Gospel Church. That was the first time I heard about the Gap Theory and a Pre-Adamic World. These two positions are not dependent on one another.

When I read the bible, I had the Unger's Bible Commentary (Old Testament) the Bible Knowledge Commentary (New Testament). This was my first attempt to understand God's word. This led me to become a resource junkie. I have multiple commentaries, Interlinear bibles, dictionaries, translations, manners and customs, etc. 

So let's talk about the Pre-Adamic World before Genesis.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Sure chapter and verse and will discuss it…

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The first bible I read was the Dake KJV Bible which was the same bible my wife was reading and inline with the teachings of our Full Gospel Church. That was the first time I heard about the Gap Theory and a Pre-Adamic World. These two positions are not dependent on one another.

When I read the bible, I had the Unger's Bible Commentary (Old Testament) the Bible Knowledge Commentary (New Testament). This was my first attempt to understand God's word. This led me to become a resource junkie. I have multiple commentaries, Interlinear bibles, dictionaries, translations, manners and customs, etc. 

I don't believe in the Gap Theory.  The Pre-Adamic world, in my own beliefs according to what I read in the Bible, was only 5 days.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Where do you want to begin?  

For me, it ALL begins with Satan in the garden especially when finding out WHO HE WAS and learning of his fall etc.  We know he was a covering cherub,  a king in charge of other nations and was running MUCH of the merchandise of that age.  He became proud, wanted to be God, stole 1/3 of the souls and brought Gods pain and fierce anger into play.  AND then was in the garden, IN THE BEGINNING of this age.  

There being more than one 'in the beginning' isn't that hard of a leap, especially with what we are given of what is coming....A NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.  

That was where I found my first 'questions' to arise from.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

16 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Job 38: 1-10 plus. What is your belief about what is written?

• Brilliant! 1

On 12/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, enoob57 said:

Read one of the Dr. Finis Jennings Dake KJV books on the subject which goes verse-by-verse then we can talk.

Guest Poster was @SavedOnebyGrace

38 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I don't believe in the Gap Theory.  The Pre-Adamic world, in my own beliefs according to what I read in the Bible, was only 5 days.

So when we're the angels made and when did they rebel? Site chapters and verses.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Job 38: 1-10 plus. What is your belief about what is written?

That we know the angels were existing on the fourth day when God made the stars….

56 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Read one of the Dr. Finis Jennings Dake KJV books on the subject which goes verse-by-verse then we can talk.

Sorry I am careful with the teachers I read… He was convicted and holds a police record of child molestation…

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Where do you want to begin?  

For me, it ALL begins with Satan in the garden especially when finding out WHO HE WAS and learning of his fall etc.  We know he was a covering cherub,  a king in charge of other nations and was running MUCH of the merchandise of that age.  He became proud, wanted to be God, stole 1/3 of the souls and brought Gods pain and fierce anger into play.  AND then was in the garden, IN THE BEGINNING of this age.  

There being more than one 'in the beginning' isn't that hard of a leap, especially with what we are given of what is coming....A NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.  

That was where I found my first 'questions' to arise from.  

I can find nothing wrong with what you wrote. Something you might think about how could Satan offer Jesus the whole world of it wasn't his (Satan's)?

• Thanks 1