• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Museed , I got most of what you said . can you shorten it a little please . So things will get more confusing before the end of time , and America isnt in the bible . Couldnt america have anything to do with what happens aroungd the world . Im confused ???? :24:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. They will not be thankful for The Love & Mercy, Grace & Blessing of God. Food & Clothing will not be enough for this Generation. They will sell themselves for money, and the things which it brings. They will not consider God in their doings. By Not considering The Lord in their doings they will lose Real love, and attach themselves to a Delusional One. Their natural affections will die and in their stead will rise a fake love depending on Physical Beaty, Material Wealth, Fame & Power. They will not hold true to their promises, and will use false deeds, and excuses to get away from their Promised Duty. They will stop Practicing The Virtue of Self Control. And Engage in Crimes, and Offensive Behaviour against themselves, others, and animals alike. Sinful behaviour will be excused, and in some cases, outright accepted. The Use of foul Language, Arguing, fighting, will become common. And it will get so bad that people will grow cold hearted and not care anymore. Those practicing this sinful behaviour will despise those that do good, and try to follow God

Museed , I got most of what you said . can you shorten it a little please . So things will get more confusing before the end of time , and America isnt in the bible . Couldnt america have anything to do with what happens aroungd the world . Im confused ???? :24:

Just finished puitting the rest of the study. The Babylonian system is The One Responseable for The Confusion. America is not mentioned by name, but it could be assumed that it is mentioned by it's emblem, The Eagle. America is involved in World Affairs because any powerful nation must, in order for America to function as a Nation, it needs to get involved in the world market, and decisions that affect many things. The Mystery Babylon is the Babylonian System that has been in existance since the times of Nimrod, and was fully sampled during Nebuchnezzars reighn, and his image of gold. Nebuchanezzar praised The God of the 3 sheppards that were thrown in the furnace, as the true God, but fell short in that he continued in his idolatry, and self magnification. The endtime empire of the beast does not include the eagle, the emblem of America. Which means that something will happen to America or it's emblem. I will not predict a definite outcome because i really don't know what will happen, but there is only a few choices. God Bless! If you want to discuss this further, just ask away, and I will try my best to answer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

i have heard even Christians ( should say those professing to be Christians ) say that they would take it ( the chip ) if it will help them do things easier ( convienience of this world/flesh) ....

mike

Mike, oh..Mike...this is what I fear. Oh, dread for them....eternal damnation of their precious souls...Oh, how I grieve. I WILL NOT take this mark. I'm in a pretty good position: I owe NO debts (our home is brand new; our appliances, television and computer are 2005; our car's an 05'...and NO DEBTS. All we owe are property taxes (each year).

We're thinking about putting a safe on our property burying our cash and avoiding the banks.We were pressured by a bank to put our hand in some queer device in order to have access to a safe deposit box. We outright refused to comply with this PROCEDURE and walked out of the bank.

We're mentally charged and prepared to REJECT anything that smacks of the "mark".

That's our position. God have mercy on those who surrender to this damnable "mark". It is in fact, damnable...and the smoke of their torment will rise forever. I cannot risk my eternal soul for this "mark".

We'll trust God to multiply our fishes and loaves .... He will provide our daily bread. We will depend on him. We owe nobody nothing (regarding debts) and

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

museed,

the last line of your last post says,

God Bless! If you want to discuss this further, just ask away, and I will try my best to answer.

As Wendie pointed out your long posts are confusing. Why not just type the URL of your source so that we can all read it first hand. Saves a lot of copying & pasting.

eric.

museed,

the last line of your last post says,

God Bless! If you want to discuss this further, just ask away, and I will try my best to answer.

As Wendie pointed out your long posts are confusing. Why not just type the URL of your source so that we can all read it first hand. Saves a lot of copying & pasting.

eric.

I don't have a URL, these are studies I did, and I print them out, and study them with other Christians, is a group study. Please with all sincereness let me know, what is so confusing about it. I've tried my best to describe what The Antichrist is, and The Babylonian System from studying The Bible. God Bless

Sorry, museed, you misunderstand me. I realise that you dont have a URL of your own, but as you say you print out from studies you do. What I'm, suggesting is for you to type the website of the course you are studying., because there are swags of false teachers who claim to be experts. Besides I'm not sure that this topic should be in the outer court or the eschatology forum, but that's up to the admin to decide.

eric.

Sorry, museed, you misunderstand me. I realise that you dont have a URL of your own, but as you say you print out from studies you do. What I'm, suggesting is for you to type the website of the course you are studying., because there are swags of false teachers who claim to be experts. Besides I'm not sure that this topic should be in the outer court or the eschatology forum, but that's up to the admin to decide.

eric.

I'm not taking any courses, I study the Bible. The Bible is The Word of God. I've been studying The Bible for a about 7 years very seriuosly, and then I share my studies with whoever is interested. I don't believe that you have to have a degree to study the bible, at least the bible does not say it. Of what I have seen in the last 2 decades, there are many false teachers out there, that's why I study the bible on my own, and a bible study group, that gather toguether for study, but we don't take classes, everybody has a say. But i go by what the bible has to say. I grew up in an enviorment where some of my family are catholics, pentecostals, Jehovah witness, mormon, & adventist, and i asked myself a serious question one day. If all this people call themselves Christians, a professed follower of Christ, why is there such division among them, and why they all preach diffrently? When I asked this of a Baptist priest, all I got was a smile, & a look of confusion. The Reality is that JesusChrist is The Great Teacher, his Gospel is his Instruction, and his truth is written all over The bible. A kingdom divided cannot stand, those are Jesus words. If posting this studies is offensive, then I will not post them. It is not my intention to cause fights, or heated arguements, I am not here for that, but to interact with those who share true faith.

Okay, museed if these are your own findings, that's fine with me. I tend to get a little suspicious because so many come on this board and cut and post material from other websites and some of them are a bit lopsided and not always trustworthy, for the want of another word.

I'm a Worthy watchman, museed and that's what I do.......watch.

Enjoy your stay with us,

eric.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Museed, you have gone through alot of trouble only to miss a key element in the 70 week prophecy in Daniel 9. The last 7 years was to anoint the Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah..AMEn... when was he anointed? in 27 A.D. fall. In the 70th week the Messiah was cut of in the middle. If you divide the week by 2..what do you get? 3 1/2. A day equal a year in bible prophecy.....Number 14:34. so when did Christ die...spring of 31 A.D. so there is 3 1/2 years left...when did that end..34 AD. About the time Paul begin to minister to the Gentiles. The 70 years was probation for the Jews...God gave them 490 years to repent. They never did. They utterly rejected the Messiah. My fault the leaders rejected Christ, who represented the Nation of Israel. The new church was made up of jews and gentiles. Will Israel be redeemed? If they begin to believe in Jesus, just like the Gentile believers.

The mark has to do with worship. Also, the mark is only seen by the angels. NO HUMAN EYES WILL EVER BE ABLE TO TELL WHO RECEIVES THE MARK OF THE BEAST!! ONLY GOD AND THE ANGELS. PLEASE READ REV. 7 and EZEKIEL 9.