• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Remnant,

I hope you are right, but I believe the mark to be a physical identifiable mark, for it says we will not be able to buy or sell with out it..... and if you are saying the mark is not a physical thing and people take it because you said it is not a physical thing, then guess who will be held responsible for them taking it???? right, the person that said it was ok....

this by no means releases them from the responsibility for their own actions,but it also hold the person(s) responsible for them as well....

just as the watchman in the tower........

if the watchman sounds the alarm every time the enemy comes with in view, the watchman is doing his duty.... if the people come to arms every time the alarm is sounded and stay armed they are doing their duty......

if the watchman does not sound the alarm because he is either sleeping or thinking that if he sounds it too many times the people will not come to arms..... ( like in tornado warnings, if sounded every time a thunderstorm came through, people would ignore it, so it is reserved for times that a tornado has been sited or is showing up on radar )... if the alarm was not sounded and the enemy does come, the blood of the people are on the hands of the watchman for he was / is responsible for sounding the alarm....

but if the alarm is sounded, and people do not come to arms, their blood is on their own hands..... for the watchman did his duties and gave the alert, but being the people did not respond, it then becomes their responsibility......

I hope I am wrong about the chip being the mark, for there are souls already lost if it is.... I hope i am wrong, but i do not believe I am .... not in the least.......

mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Remnant,

I hope you are right, but I believe the mark to be a physical identifiable mark, for it says we will not be able to buy or sell with out it..... and if you are saying the mark is not a physical thing and people take it because you said it is not a physical thing, then guess who will be held responsible for them taking it???? right, the person that said it was ok....

this by no means releases them from the responsibility for their own actions,but it also hold the person(s) responsible for them as well....

just as the watchman in the tower........

if the watchman sounds the alarm every time the enemy comes with in view, the watchman is doing his duty.... if the people come to arms every time the alarm is sounded and stay armed they are doing their duty......

if the watchman does not sound the alarm because he is either sleeping or thinking that if he sounds it too many times the people will not come to arms..... ( like in tornado warnings, if sounded every time a thunderstorm came through, people would ignore it, so it is reserved for times that a tornado has been sited or is showing up on radar )... if the alarm was not sounded and the enemy does come, the blood of the people are on the hands of the watchman for he was / is responsible for sounding the alarm....

but if the alarm is sounded, and people do not come to arms, their blood is on their own hands..... for the watchman did his duties and gave the alert, but being the people did not respond, it then becomes their responsibility......

I hope I am wrong about the chip being the mark, for there are souls already lost if it is.... I hope i am wrong, but i do not believe I am .... not in the least.......

mike

hi there

Today, my friend just showed me the news paper that he read it last night and it looks like it is beginning for that. so here is story of that chip

Canada

They've got their keys under their skin

Tech aficionados get chip implants

Sat Jan 7 2006

By Gillian Shaw

Robert Caplin / CANWEST NEWS SERVICE

The chip implanted in Amal Graafstra's hand allows him to log on his computer without a password.

VANCOUVER -- Cyborgs have stepped out of Star Trek and into real life, with some tech aficionados getting tiny computer chips implanted into their bodies that do everything from open doors to unlock computer programs.

Amal Graafstra and his girlfriend, Jennifer Tomblin, never have to worry about forgetting the keys to her Vancouver home or locking themselves out of Graafstra's Volkswagen GT.

They can simply walk up to the door and with a wave of a hand, the lock will open. Ditto for the computer. No more struggling to remember complicated passwords and no more lost keys.

As Graafstra puts it, he could be buck naked and still be carrying the virtual keys to unlock his home.

"I did it for the very real function of replacing keys, it saves me having to walk around with a huge chain of keys in my pocket," said Graafstra, 29. Radio frequency identification (RFID) chips are already in fairly common use for applications from livestock identification to merchandise tracking.

For example, veterinarians will implant tiny ampoules under the skin of dogs or cats for identification if the animal is lost. All it takes is a special reader flashed over the skin and Fido can be on his way home.

Graafstra did much the same, only the three-by-13-millimetre chip was put under the skin of his left hand by a surgeon. A second one, two-by-12 millimetres, is in his right hand.

Graafstra's experimentation with RFID technology has earned him a book deal, with his book, RFID Toys, due out in February. He said he got the idea from pet ID microchips.

"I'm a project gadget builder kind of guy and I saw cats and dogs getting these tags and I spent a few years thinking about the different ways they could be used," said Graafstra, who spends a lot of time in Vancouver, but calls Bellingham, Wash., -- where he operates several businesses, including web hosting and medical management for physicians -- home.

It was only when he came upon non-proprietary parts that he could hack up to use in his own applications that Graafstra asked a surgeon he knew to implant a tiny tag in his left hand. The five-minute operation with a scalpel took place in March. The tag sits under the skin in the webbing between his thumb and index finger.

More recently, Graafstra had another chip implanted, this time in his right hand with an injector needle by a family doctor.

"It wasn't a big deal," said Graafstra. "I can't even feel it unless I push on it with my finger."

Graafstra's experiments piqued the interest of geeks around the world. He estimates there are perhaps about 20 people who have implanted the RFID tags. However, there aren't a lot of people doing implants, because there aren't a lot of doctors willing to do the implants, said Dan Henne, vice-president of Calgary's Phidgets Inc.

"And there is always the unfounded fear that somehow government is going to use this to track people," Henne said. "But the technology has its limitations. If you had an entire research group, you might be able to read a person's tag a couple of metres away. It takes an awful lot of science to do that.

"I'm sure the CIA would love it, but it won't work."

Dr. Morris VanAndel, registrar of the British Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, said there are no ethical considerations that would prevent a doctor from implanting the chips.

"People get breast implants," said VanAndel. "A foreign body in somebody's body is nothing new."

-- CanWest News Service

and what do you think of that? Be ready for that and we have to say NO for sure.

Deaf Canada

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

MIke,

The chip is great idea for lost pets. But, it fails to live up the mark of the beast. what does the beast want? It wants worship!!

Clearly, the chip has nothing to with worship. the mark of the beast is 666. Many scholars before me, including Martin Luther believe that the Pope name.."Vicarius Filii Dei" which means the vicar of God or vice agent of God is the mark of the beast. I dont believe people are going to be marked with that name on the hands and foreheads. More importantly, the mark of the beast also denotes the authority of the power. The Catholic Church claims that they changed the day of worship, Saturday to the Sunday by the power of the popes. It is their ecclesiatical mark of authority...paraphrase. The mark of the beast deals with worship. God has a holy day. Satan has a holy day. God has love. Satan has lust and greed. Satan always has a counterfeit for what is truth..sometimes he has counterfeits to the counterfeit. Understand this well, SATAN thinks he is God. Also, believes he should have the same worship as the CREATOR or Father in heaven and also Jesus.

As I said before, the mark deals with worship. Sunday and Saturday. One was created by God at the beginning and one was created by a man, who claims his has power to change the law of God. I am just wonder. Why do we call ourselves protestant, if we dont believe that we are protesting Rome. Its doctrines and dogma. its rites and ceremonies. How can we claim the name of prostestants if we are holding the hand of Rome. This is America. Our forefathers were quoted as saying,"A Land NO KINGS, NO POPES". DId you know that the Pope was not allowed on America's soil until after the 1984? This is not speculation.

The bible uses "forehead" because the forehead is center of our thinking. It is where we can make decision to be obedient to God or not. The bible uses "hands" for work.

The reason why some receive it their forehead is because they have chosen to disobey God and his commandments. Those who receive it in their hands....simply just go along with beast, because they want to keep their jobs...they want to eat...they want to continue to live they way they want, even if it means turning a christian in to have imprisioned or killed so long as he gets live his way.

Its critical hour in earth's history, where people right now are being cut off...Because they have gone too far and grieved the holy spirit.

Today, I was at a funeral of friend who was a member of my church. I knew her well. The Pastor's all spoke well of her. BUt I knew that she didnt really believe the message we taught in the church. She was faithful as far I was concerned, but that got me to think....was she really prepared? Then I got to thinking, am I ready...am I prepared to face starvation.. priviation. imprisonment. Am I prepared if my life was to cease today? Perhaps you are asking yourself similar question.

As I was sitting there, the Lord reminded me of King Saul...where Samuel made this statement...Rebellion is a witchcraft and stubborness is a idolatry. Have I made idols of the things he has asked me to do? Has this stubborness become a rebellion in God's eyes?

Today, we need to truly living by the truth and spirit. We need to be odedient to the commandments. This is the duty of all men. This is your reasonable service.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Remnant, are you saying that Sunday worship is the mark of the beast?

Guest LDStudent
Hi Has anyone seen CNN lately

Well I saw an add called Imagian

FIRST POINT

shopping all over the world using a computer chip

in your ARM to pay for your shopping

If you dont believe me CHECK IT OUT

If Thats not the Mark Of the Beast

spoken of in revelation

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS

I remember when I went to a Pentecostal church, the preacher said it WILL be the chip, and anyone who has a chip implanted will burn in hell. No chance of repentence. Then, three Sundays later he preaches on eternal security. You gotta love that conflicting doctrine. :thumbsup: Personally, I think the whole thing is silly.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I remember when I went to a Pentecostal church, the preacher said it WILL be the chip, and anyone who has a chip implanted will burn in hell. No chance of repentence. Then, three Sundays later he preaches on eternal security. You gotta love that conflicting doctrine. :thumbsup: Personally, I think the whole thing is silly.

The Holy Spirit will keep His people safe. Remember that according to Jesus, no one can snatch us from His hand.

Guest LDStudent
The Holy Spirit will keep His people safe. Remember that according to Jesus, no one can snatch us from His hand.

No one can snatch us from His hand so long as we are obeying Him. But if a person stops believing, they're not saved. Remember: we are saved by grace through faith. If there is no faith, there is no salvation. Unconditional "eternal security" is a lie from the Devil. :thumbsup:

Galatians 1:6

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel.

2 Peter 1:10-11

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Galatians 5:4

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

1 Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I happen to disagree with your teachings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

No one can snatch us from His hand so long as we are obeying Him. But if a person stops believing, they're not saved. Remember: we are saved by grace through faith.

When you came to Faith was this a work?

No one can snatch us from His hand so long as we are obeying Him.

If we are really obeying Him? Do we need to be doing something in particular today to secure our Salvation?

Peace,

Dave

Edited by Dr. Luke