• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

Accept that what exactly has come to pass?

That the time of the punishment pronounced began when Judah went into captivity and then it ended when Israel became a nation again, and the years given were the years that took place.  

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

That has what to do with 1948?

They all had the same outcomes.  God didn't give the blessings and cursings to one but to all.  

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

There was a captivity...not sure why you mention 2520 years?

Blessings and cursings God gave that they agree to.  That was the time God said would take place.  

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

Their hearts are not that way today. That will be after they get saved in the end. Not 1948.

I don't know what that has to do with what I wrote.  

They BECAME A NATION, the 'end' didn't come.  SOME people believe that in 70 AD the end times came and Satan was cast out of heaven and then the millennium had begun and Satan had been bound, BUT IT COULDN'T HAVE because they were still in the punishment phase, so it had to be AFTER 1948.  

3 hours ago, dad2 said:

So after they are humbled in heart THEN God does things.

THAT isn't going to be possible until GOD REMOVES the blindness.  Jesus came to give sight to some and make other blind.  And when you are made blind by God, you stay that way until all the gentiles have been called.  

Trying to 'convert' one GOD has BLINDED is a WASTE OF TIME and a show of ignorance as to what is written.  NOT until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled does the blindness come off.  WONDER why they can't stand Christians?  They are busy making sure not a jot or tittle is being removed from the law and we are trying to tell them they are NOT SAVED like Christians.  IF ONLY EVERYONE would know Gods Plan, we wouldn't try and do things that CAN'T be done.  

3 hours ago, dad2 said:

Yes He has a plan. That has what to do with 1948?

Israel becoming a nation again has everything to do with Lev 26.  Which has to do with the captivities.  Which has to do with the restoration of the nation.  Which has to do with the end times.  Which is all Gods Plan.  Simple as that.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

That the time of the punishment pronounced began when Judah went into captivity and then it ended when Israel became a nation again, and the years given were the years that took place.  

It will not end until they repent and get saved. Only then will Jesus restore them to the land.

They all had the same outcomes.  God didn't give the blessings and cursings to one but to all.  

Blessings and cursings God gave that they agree to.  That was the time God said would take place.  

Regardless, only when they get saved will they be blessed.

I don't know what that has to do with what I wrote. 

What does what you wrote have to do with the topic?

They BECAME A NATION, the 'end' didn't come. 

Great is there a prophesy that fulfilled? Certainly not the one about a nation in a day. That prophesy in Isa 66 is not about 1948.

SOME people believe that in 70 AD the end times came and Satan was cast out of heaven and then the millennium had begun and Satan had been bound, BUT IT COULDN'T HAVE because they were still in the punishment phase, so it had to be AFTER 1948. 

THAT isn't going to be possible until GOD REMOVES the blindness.  Jesus came to give sight to some and make other blind.  And when you are made blind by God, you stay that way until all the gentiles have been called.  

Trying to 'convert' one GOD has BLINDED is a WASTE OF TIME and a show of ignorance as to what is written.  NOT until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled does the blindness come off.  WONDER why they can't stand Christians?  They are busy making sure not a jot or tittle is being removed from the law and we are trying to tell them they are NOT SAVED like Christians.  IF ONLY EVERYONE would know Gods Plan, we wouldn't try and do things that CAN'T be done.  

What does that have to do with the topic?

Israel becoming a nation again has everything to do with Lev 26.  Which has to do with the captivities.

I looked at the chapter and there was nothing about 1948. Example:

Leviticus 26:12

And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

God does not walk among them today. Obviously.

Which has to do with the restoration of the nation. 

Which has to do with the end times.  Which is all Gods Plan.  Simple as that.  

He only restores them when He returns after they get saved. Then they will be His nation. Nothing to do with 1948, simple as that.

1 minute ago, dad2 said:

It will not end until they repent and get saved. Only then will Jesus restore them to the land.

Different subject than what Lev 26 tells us about the Nation ceasing to be and once again becoming again

3 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Regardless, only when they get saved will they be blessed.

Again, can't do anything until the blindness comes off

3 minutes ago, dad2 said:

I looked at the chapter and there was nothing about 1948. Example:

Leviticus 26:12

And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

God does not walk among them today. Obviously.

That verse has nothing that I know of to do with the subject we are discussing except once the blindness comes off which has nothing to do with the nation coming into being once again

5 minutes ago, dad2 said:

He only restores them when He returns after they get saved. Then they will be His nation. Nothing to do with 1948, simple as that.

Apples and oranges, I agree

On 12/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, farouk said:

The question is, Are they there in the land in faith? (Begin and his Stern Gang, etc...)

No. The nation is secular.

16 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Anyone who understands that the OT prophecy relates to the remnant of Jews and gentiles saved by grace ( and not national Israel) can make a case. 

That is the way I lean. However maybe someone has some passages that I am not familiar with yet. Let's see which makes a better bible case.

Different subject than what Lev 26 tells us about the Nation ceasing to be and once again becoming again

Nothing to do with a secular nation in these times.

Again, can't do anything until the blindness comes off

Only when they get saved can that happen, so it was not 1948

That verse has nothing that I know of to do with the subject we are discussing except once the blindness comes off which has nothing to do with the nation coming into being once again

Probably better not to babble pointlessly. If you have a case for God having gathered Israel and restoring them in 1948 make it.

Edited by dad2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/26/2022 at 12:17 PM, dad2 said:

Many preachers suggest that He did, and that prophesy about God bringing them back to that land was fulfilled. The desert will blossom like a rose etc. Every place in Scripture that I have seen so far is talking about after Jesus returns and all (the remnant) Israel is saved. Not 1948

Yes Israel needs to be there for endtime prophesies to be fulfilled but that does not mean God restored them and brought them there. It means He knew they would be there. Perhaps someone who shares the ideas of preachers like Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell etc etc could make a case.

Lets put this to rest.

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

I think you might want to rethink that thought brother. How do miss this? Being called unto Prophecy for 37 years this as chopped liver. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Lets put this to rest.

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

I think you might want to rethink that thought brother. How do miss this? Being called unto Prophecy for 37 years this as chopped liver. 

When does this happen? Not in 1948.

Ezekiel 37:6

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord .

That is not in an unsaved people and He never put His Spirit in a secular nation in 1948. Nor do the unsaved there now live, nor do they know Jesus as Lord.

Ezekiel 37:12

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Only when the remnant are saved do they come out of their graves and live. The graves were not opened in 1948.

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord .

He puts His spirit in saved people. Not in dead people that do not love or believe in Him. Israel in 1948 did not know that Jesus brought them to the land.

Ezekiel 37:22

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
Ezekiel 37:23

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

They do not have one king now or in 1948. They do defile themselves. They do have transgressions now. He did not save them today. Only those who come to Him. That is not Israel today obviously.

Ezekiel 37:24

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

David is not ruling them today. We can put your claims to rest.

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

Only when they get saved can that happen, so it was not 1948

again 2 different things, but the one couldn't take place until AFTER the other had taken place.  Israel, became a nation again because the punishment was over. 

Those blinded will have the blindness come off of them when the time of the gentiles is done.  It's not the land that was blinded but a part of 'the people' of the tribes of Israel. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,574
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Then why did God scatter them 2,000 years ago? 

As in a dispersion? I would think it to be the manner in which God has done many amazingly awesome things in order to bring about a remnant from fallen creation to  be saved through the sacrifice willingly made by His Son my Lord and savior Yeshua.

In other words; to mercifully bring about or graft in many to the Jewish root. He will then evidently, as seems to be occurring even now, call back his chosen people to the land that He blessed upon them.  

Skipping ahead; eventually 144,000 of his chosen will bring about  a massive restoration of his chosen people,  not only to the land but to Him for all eternity forward.

My God is an awesome God.