IGNORED

Would you join and become a member of a church if you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,223
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, com7fy8 said:

For me personally, in testing the Masons, it seems they do not hold to Jesus being the Lord of all. Plus, they accept groups who are not Christian, and their idea of morality includes certain un-Biblical things being ok. It seems quite clear that they do not consider Jesus to be our one and only way to God. 

But I can see there is some amount of incorrect stuff being put out about them. Or else, after some people join, very quickly they will find out they have been lied to.

Unfortunately because Freemasons consider themselves a secret society with secret privileged knowledge, they continue to work in secret,  and go under many different "good will cloaks of disguise". So for many its not clear what the Freemasons are all about.

Edited by 1to3
spelling

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  526
  • Topics Per Day:  0.25
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

23 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Would you join and become a member of a church where you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

The pastor was a Freemason.

2 corinthians 5:17. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here. 

if the pastor has repented as per the tense used in the question(was) then Roman 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Then I will be member of his church if he has genuinely repeated.

• Well Said! 1

I was using the adverb -where- in a conditional sense.Perhaps I should have used the conjunction if instead of the adverb where in my phrase.

Would you join and become a member of a church if you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

However you bring up the possibility of being forgiven, and yes  Christ Jesus can forgive anyone who repents=turns away from sin while alive,except for the unforgivable sin which is blasphemy of The Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Therefore I tell you, people will be forgiven for every sin and blasphemy, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Edited by 1to3

• 1to3 changed the title to Would you join and become a member of a church if you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

6 hours ago, plavious said:

The pastor was a Freemason.

2 corinthians 5:17. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here. 

if the pastor has repented as per the tense used in the question(was) then Roman 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Then I will be member of his church if he has genuinely repeated.

I guess you must have meant repented instead of repeated?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  526
  • Topics Per Day:  0.25
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

16 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I guess you must have meant repented instead of repeated?

Yes thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Would I attend such a place?

No, but then I have not been led to any church for or because of  the pastor of one anyway.

I have been led each time for other reasons, by the direction of God, through the Holy Spirit's reveal.

As to Free Masonry being compatible with Christianity or with churches, there were very few pastors, no priests, and no rabbis or other leaders, that would partake alongside with them at a funeral rite. They simply could not lend  any credibility to what  they teach and especially what they share at a funeral servce rite.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

My pastor of a Disciples of Christ (Christian) Church was a Freemason.  I wanted to be baptized so my mom talked me into having that done in a Christian Church because they immerse.  However that meant that I joined this particular church.  Later I learned that the pastor was a Mason and did not believe in the Trinity because that word is not in the Bible.  However, he didn't teach the concept of the Trinity either.  I did leave that church as soon as I left home.  

I possess one of the Mason's secret books and have read others that were very high level.  They were extremely  mystical, stating that they shouldn't reveal everything to new Masons but only to higher degrees in the order.   It also stated that no one can understand the Bible.  In spite of this people must read the Bible as part of the requirement for induction into the order.  The Holy Spirit moves in strange ways because He used this to plant seeds of saving faith in my Dad.                                                                        Funerals of Masons reveal that they teach salvation by works and by achieving higher degrees in the order.  My info comes from Scottish Rite and Shriners.                                                               They allow people of all religions to join except for Mormons with which they share many similarities.                                                 So no, I would not join a church that accepted pastors to the pulpit that were members of Masonic orders.                                                                

Joseph Smith founder of Mormonism was a Freemason occultist.

William Schnoebelen a former Catholic priest, than satanist, freemason and Mormon occultist,  became born again saved in Christ Jesus on June 22, 1984.spending the rest of his life exposing the evils in the RCC, freemasonry and Mormonism.

https://de-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/William_Schnoebelen?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

• Praise God! 1

Here is the title of a short video that shows and explains how worldwide deep the involvement of freemasonry goes.

At 9:22 minutes into the video you will see a photo with Ted Turner ,Bill Gates, Anthnony Fauci, Goerge Soros,David Rockefellor,Brooke Astor, all people who promote and fund the eugenics..

To find the video you can look up for yourselves on you tube the following title:

Barbara Walters 

by the posters name: 7grainsof salt3

tititla short vifro showing the different signs the masson use and those who join align withthem and wear their badges, medals f honor.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 1/3/2023 at 3:09 PM, 1to3 said:

Would you join and become a member of a church where you knew your pastor was a Freemason?

nope

• Praise God! 1