• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus is not the "Heavenly Father"...that was the point in the making...and I was asking about the scriptures that show that Jesus is not the "Heavenly Father".

Jesus was Yahweh of the old testament.  He was/is the God of Israel that Moses, Aaron, and the 74 others saw

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, other one said:

Jesus was Yahweh of the old testament.  He was/is the God of Israel that Moses, Aaron, and the 74 others saw

This is the point I was trying to put forward.

This is why Jesus never called upon the name of the Lord God Almighty of Israel the Creator of Heaven and earth and man...

He only called upon the Heavenly Father. 

And the Lord God Almighty the Creator of all left everything and was born as a man...after nine months in his mother's womb ...on that night in the town of Bethlehem the night the Angels announce his birth to the Shepherds from the same town...

How Ironic as those Shepherds were also the Shepherds that were producing the lambs fit for the sacrifices used in the Temple if this is correctly recorded. 

This is why during the Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan river the voice from Heaven said: when two men were standing side by side John the Baptist and Jesus...

"This is my Son my only Son in whom I am well please" and the Holy Spirit descending from Heaven identified the only Son of the Heavenly Father by resting on Jesus or given only to Jesus...the People of Israel did not have a Covenant with the Heavenly Father but only with the one who was preordained to be born in Bethlehem from a woman his mother Mary. The Lord God Jehovah, YHWH. 

This is why when Jesus died on the Cross the Sinai Covenant was nulified, it ended with the death of Jesus on the Cross, the enforcer of the Sinai Covenant the Lord God Almighty in the flesh the Creator of all and man the Lord of the Sabbath. 

This is why when God created Adam he did knowing that the day will come that he is going to look and walk on earth just like Adam that he will be found in the form of man only he will be born from a woman and he will have a mother unlikely like Adam...who never experienced Life in the womb of a woman and experience been born...to enter our world through his birth...from the womb...to probe that in all ways he was just like us, a man...divine but still a man...without an earthly Father but still a man in all things like us...he can die...he could be drowned he could be knifed to death he could be stoned to death...

Jesus Christ died on the Cross....the Blood of the Atonement always is the blood of the Slain dead sacrificial Lamb. And perfect so those who are Atone are made perfect just as the Lamb was perfect...

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

PSALM 89:34  MY covenant will I not break  ---nor alter the thing that is gone out of  MY  lips---

1 CORINTHIANS 10:4 and did all drink the same spiritual drink for they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them  ---and  that  rock was  CHRIST---

--10:5--  but with many of them  GOD  was not well pleased for they were overthrown in the wilderness

--10:6--now these things were our examples to the intent we should not  --lust-- after evil things as they also lusted 

--10:7--  neither be  --idolaters--  as were some of them as it is written the people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play 

--10:8-- neither let us commit fornication as some of them committed  --and fell in one day three and twenty thousand--

--10:9--  neither let us tempt  CHRIST   as some of them also tempted --and were destroyed of serpents 

10:10  neither murmur you as some of them also murmured and were destroyed of the destroyer 

--10:11--  now all these things happened unto them for ensamples and they are written for our admonition upon whom the ends of the world are come

PSALM 33:9  for  HE  spake and it was done  HE  commanded and it stood fast

PSALM 19:7  the law of  THE  LORD  is perfect  --CONVERTING--  the soul  --the    TESTIMONY    of  THE  LORD  is sure  --  making wise the simple--

JOHN 6:63  it is   --it is the spirit that quickeneth  ---  the flesh profiteth nothing--  the words that I speak unto you  -- THEY ARE SPIRIT -- AND  THEY  ARE  LIFE--

PSALM 119:36 incline my heart unto thy --TESTIMONIES-- AND NOT TO COVETOUSNESS 

EZEKIEL 33:21  and they come unto thee as the people cometh and they sit before thee as  MY  people and they hear thy words but they will not do them for with their mouth they show much love but their heart goeth after their  COVETOUSNESS

EPHESIANS 5:5  for this you know that no whoremonger **nor unclean person  **NOR  COVETOUS MAN  ***  WHO IS AN IDOLATER**   hath any inheritance in the kingdom of  GOD

PSALM 25:10  ALL  THE  PATHS  OF  THE  LORD  ARE  MERCY  AND  TRUTH  UNTO  SUCH  AS  KEEP  --HIS  TESTIMONIES--

REVELATION 19:10  AND  I  FELL  AT  HIS  FEET  TO  WORSHIP  HIM  AND  HE  SAID  UNTO  ME  SEE  THOU  DO  IT  NOT  I  AM  THY  FELLOW  SERVANT  AND  OF  THY  BRETHREN  THAT  HAVE   ---THE  TESTIMONY  OF  JESUS   ---   WORSHIP  GOD  FOR  ---  THE TESTIMONY  OF  JESUS---  IS  THE  SPIRIT  OF  PROPHECY

JOHN 3:30  HE  MUST  INCREASE  BUT  I  MUST  DECREASE 

--3:31--  HE  THAT  COMETH  FROM  ABOVE   --IS  ABOVE  ALL--   he that is of the earth is earthly and speaketh of  the earth  --- HE that cometh from heaven is above all ---

--3:32-- AND  WHAT  HE  HATH  SEEN  AND HEARD  ---THAT  HE  TESTIFIETH---  and no man receiveth  HIS  testimony

--3:33-- he that hath received  --HIS  TESTIMONY--  HATH  SET  TO  HIS  SEAL  THAT  GOD  IS  TRUE

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

So to greatly simplify.

-God existed as three before Jesus was born, meaning they were all three present at creation and long before. 

-In praying to one we are praying to the other two as well.

Seem about right?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

8 minutes ago, Starise said:

So to greatly simplify.

-God existed as three before Jesus was born, meaning they were all three present at creation and long before. 

-In praying to one we are praying to the other two as well.

Seem about right?

In all the conversations and consideration I've had regarding the Trinity (which is something of a never ending consideration) I think that (praying to one is praying to all) is the bottom line.

The Son came to connect us to God and the Spirit flows God into us (using the electrical generation analogy).

Edited by Vine Abider
  • Well Said! 1

I wanted to both like and laugh at the last paragraph but the software only allows me one reaction.

Thanks for your comments!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

41 minutes ago, Starise said:

I wanted to both like and laugh at the last paragraph but the software only allows me one reaction.

Thanks for your comments!

BTW - I like looking at your face . . . more so than that of a Wookiee.  It gives me just a little sense of who I am responding to, and that you're a real person.

10 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

BTW - I like looking at your face . . . more so than that of a Wookiee.  It gives me just a little sense of who I am responding to, and that you're a real person.

Thanks @Vine AbiderYes I see you did the same. I'm not sure where the idea came from to hide pics behind avatars originally and I have done it for years. I am guessing many feel there could  be potential security issues. I am not photogenic, but decided to simply use my pic. No pressure on those who don't for their own reasons.

Security online is an issue since anyone can take my pic and use it somewhere else, so there is a measure of risk. This happens on Facebook where people will create fake accounts using someone's pic. 

If you're looking for someone there are ways I won't disclose here. I'm sure you are probably aware of them. I really have nothing to hide. None of my credit cards or accounts need a pic and all are locked down pretty well.

Those who can hack smart phones and computers don't need a pic.

WHOSE  TESTIMONIES????

ISAIAH 42:8  I am  THE  LORD  that is my name  --and  MY  glory will I not give to another neither  MY  PRAISE  to graven images--

PSALM 119:59  -- I thought on my ways and turned my feet unto thy testimonies --

PSALM 119:57  MANY  ARE  MY  PERSECUTERS AND  MINE  ENEMIES  YET  DO  I  NOT  DECLINE  FROM  THY  TESTIMONIES

JOHN 5:34  BUT  I  RECEIVE  NOT  TESTIMONY  FROM  MAN  BUT  THESE  THINGS  --I  SAY--  THAT  YOU  MIGHT  BE  SAVED 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and    --THE  LORD--   give thee understanding

PSALM 119:168  I  HAVE  KEPT  THY  PRECEPTS  AND  THY  TESTIMONIES  FOR  ALL  MY  WAYS  ARE  BEFORE  THEE

• Thumbs Up 1

THE  LORDS  WORDS / TESTIMONIES

JOHN 14:14  IF  YOU  SHALL  ASK  ANYTHING  IN   --MY  NAME--  I  WILL  DO  IT 

--14:14--  if you love  ME  keep my commandments 

1 JOHN 5:14  and this is the confidence that we have in  HIM  that if we ask anything according to  HIS  will  HE  heareth us 

--5:15--  and if we know that  HE  hear us whatsoever we ask we know that we have the petitions that we  --desired--  of  HIM

PSALM 10:3  for the wicked boasteth of his hearts desire and blesseth the   --THE  COVETOUS--  WHOM  THE  LORD  ABHORRETH

PSALM 73:25  whom have I in heaven but thee and there is none upon earth that  --I desire beside thee--

• Thanks 1