Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

it took me a long time to start on this path..it took a sequence of events to kick start the motor you could say i was late 30's but even then was only on the pilot light you could say... then the pandemic that got the flame lit! i have had another jolt very recently 48 hours ago in fact....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Starise said:

Does anyone have pics of noob I can use?:whistling:

Patented listing # 6334 5543 7932- 1946 (USPTO) Federal # D339,332.

2.jpg.78f616ebc4bd1bd6d09740226ba25c91.thumb.jpg.b57b080d858454a3c97775e639ad44b9.jpg.5f8998bd1cf9ba08a9916f5def612348.jpg

With disguise, Copied via the Federal Post Office, Oklahoma ..caution....(still at  large:)

• Haha 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:24: 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

9 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

I think that people fear the unknown, but in reality billions of people have died and all 8 billion people on this planet will have died in the next 130 years and a new crop of people will exist.  With something so common dying is like drinking a cup of water.  It literally is just a transition.  Real death does not appear to exist in the spirit realm.  Human life gives us the illusion of death which is all for the experience sort of like a thrill.  It seems odd, but if you're an eternal soul and want to experience what's it like to have limitation and struggle, then coming here to earth is a way to experience that.  

Near Death Experience studies shine a lot of light on this topic.  There are several common traits of people on their death beds.  Suddenly these people start to see angels or deceased relatives in their hospital bedrooms.  Sometimes, these people are told that their relatives will bring them home soon and surely enough within hours or days the person leaves the physical world. 

People who've had NDEs common state that they leave their bodies and can see themselves on the operating table or hospital room.  Sometimes they leave this realm entirely and go on a trip to space or other universes.  These people report that when they leave their bodies, they feel a shedding of human concerns and connections.  They report that they reconnect with knowledge of who they truly are before incarnating into this world.  They report immense love from God and other souls including deceased loved ones in heaven.  In this realm, it is a place of peace, love, and joy where their spirits live and exist.  Some or most undergo a life review which they report is not so much God judging them but rather them judging how they did during their time on earth.  

As much as I don't like this concept, I have to report what is stated by a substantial number of those who've returned, which is that they have a remembrance that they made this transition or trip several times as a soul.  I don't like the concept of reincarnation, but it's reported from even Christians who didn't believe in it that they remembered or been shown the number of times they have come home.  In other words, it's almost as if this planet is like a Massive Multiplayer Video game that allows non-physical beings to experience things that they could otherwise not experience in the spirit realm or heaven.  

@Amigo42

I look at this topic now with some apprehension.:beehive:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

22 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

As much as I don't like this concept, I have to report what is stated by a substantial number of those who've returned, which is that they have a remembrance that they made this transition or trip several times as a soul.  I don't like the concept of reincarnation, but it's reported from even Christians who didn't believe in it that they remembered or been shown the number of times they have come home.  In other words, it's almost as if this planet is like a Massive Multiplayer Video game that allows non-physical beings to experience things that they could otherwise not experience in the spirit realm or heaven.  

Well . . . I have to disagree with them . . . their experiences will not, nor can it ever replace the clear teachings of the Bible.

Hebrews 9:27  -  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Basic conclusion of reincarnation is that if we don't get the desired outcome of our lives, not to worry because we will get another chance in the next reincarnation . . . and  . . . According to the scripture above . . . it is flat wrong!

I myself will defer to the Bible instead of peoples 'experiences'. Their experiences are subjective.

Regards . . . Ray . . . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 1/8/2023 at 7:01 PM, Starise said:

@Amigo42

I look at this topic now with some apprehension.:beehive:

lol, I understand, but no need for apprehension for something so natural.  It's like every human must eat, drink, and breath to survive.  It's just what has to be done.  I think death is no different.  It's just a rite of passage.  Sadly, religion has put the literal fear of God into people about death when I don't believe he wants us to fear death in particular if one is even a half-way decent human being.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 1/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, Ray12614 said:

Well . . . I have to disagree with them . . . their experiences will not, nor can it ever replace the clear teachings of the Bible.

Hebrews 9:27  -  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Basic conclusion of reincarnation is that if we don't get the desired outcome of our lives, not to worry because we will get another chance in the next reincarnation . . . and  . . . According to the scripture above . . . it is flat wrong!

I myself will defer to the Bible instead of peoples 'experiences'. Their experiences are subjective.

Regards . . . Ray . . . 

I understand, and I respect that.  I don't want to believe or accept that concept either because it certainly doesn't fit in with the way I was taught growing up.  I also find it incredibly disturbing to imagine having to come back to this world.  However,  from another perspective, if you look at Jesus as an example, isn't that kind of what he did?  He was already a pre-existent being who chose to incarnate as a human being to bring the message of salvation.  Now, we obviously have no indication from the Bible on this either way, but how do we know that Jesus did not do the same thing in other worlds and universes?  God forbid that there are other planets as jacked up as ours is, but what if there are, and he came to help them too?  If he did that would he look the exact same as he did on our planet?  I think that is doubtful.  If another planet has humanoid beings, I'm sure he made himself look like they do.  Is that considered reincarnation?  I don't know.  IF there is any truth to this concept, I think it is more likely that our temporary existences as a human are akin to a massive multiplayer video game, where each time a player chooses a different character or different video game for the experience and the fun.  I don't know if there is any truth to this or no.

Also, I do love the Bible and believe it is the best guide available to humanity, however, I also understand that it was written by people who are fallible.  It is not an inerrant book because nothing that humans touch is inerrant.  Even the Bible itself doesn't claim to be inerrant.  However, it was certainly inspired by the spirit of God.  However, there are some stories in the Bible that humans have misinterpreted to be literal or true when in fact some stories may very well be a mix of history, truth, legend, and even myth.  I'm not referring to the New Testament which I personally believe is very much historically accurate.   However, some stories such as Jonah and Noah may never have been actually meant to be literally even by the author's viewpoint.

Edited by Amigo42

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

On 1/15/2023 at 9:07 AM, Amigo42 said:

I understand, and I respect that.  I don't want to believe or accept that concept either because it certainly doesn't fit in with the way I was taught growing up.  I also find it incredibly disturbing to imagine having to come back to this world.  However,  from another perspective, if you look at Jesus as an example, isn't that kind of what he did?  He was already a pre-existent being who chose to incarnate as a human being to bring the message of salvation.  Now, we obviously have no indication from the Bible on this either way, but how do we know that Jesus did not do the same thing in other worlds and universes?  God forbid that there are other planets as jacked up as ours is, but what if there are, and he came to help them too?  If he did that would he look the exact same as he did on our planet?  I think that is doubtful.  If another planet has humanoid beings, I'm sure he made himself look like they do.  Is that considered reincarnation?  I don't know.  IF there is any truth to this concept, I think it is more likely that our temporary existences as a human are akin to a massive multiplayer video game, where each time a player chooses a different character or different video game for the experience and the fun.  I don't know if there is any truth to this or no.

Also, I do love the Bible and believe it is the best guide available to humanity, however, I also understand that it was written by people who are fallible.  It is not an inerrant book because nothing that humans touch is inerrant.  Even the Bible itself doesn't claim to be inerrant.  However, it was certainly inspired by the spirit of God.  However, there are some stories in the Bible that humans have misinterpreted to be literal or true when in fact some stories may very well be a mix of history, truth, legend, and even myth.  I'm not referring to the New Testament which I personally believe is very much historically accurate.   However, some stories such as Jonah and Noah may never have been actually meant to be literally even by the author's viewpoint.

Well . . . Matthew 12:40 . . . Jesus speaking . . . confirms that Jonah was literally in the belly of a fish for 3 days and nights, and that He the Messiah would be 3 days and nights in the heart of the earth. Jesus did not teach that as an parable, but an actual event. So, I accept that the same way, as an fact, not some legend or myth.

Regarding other planets and other worlds . . . the Bible does not mention that happening, and so that is just pure imagination on our part. I too thought about that, but, the nature of the Church being image of a bride, and how God views adultery leads me to believe that He would not have 'another woman on the side' somewhere else on another planet.

So all this leads me to reject the whole reincarnation idea however it might be expressed.

Good conversation though . . . I am sure others have thought about that concept besides you and I . . . 

Grace and Peace . . . Ray . . . 

• Thumbs Up 1