• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

This is why these three DIFFERENT time spans are said differently! They are THREE DISTINCT time periods!

Thus, 3.5 years > 1,260 days > 42 months.

I disagree, because after the Sixth Seal world disaster, the earths orbit will be speeded up, making all those time periods exactly the same. As Isaiah 13:13 tell us: the earth will be moved from her place......

You were right about some of this, but "triggers" it? No. The Seven Trumpets had already been going on since chapter 8!

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls does not start until the 'beast has world control . Proved by how the purpose of it is to punish those who follow the 'beast' and take his mark. 

Now, we know that this was a parable, but think about it: When the Lord returns, where will the ones who rejected Him from being their King be? Won't they have been long dead by then? So, how is the Messiah to be King - the Anointed to be King - going to have them slain before Him? If He is really going to have this done, wouldn't that mean that He would have them resurrected just so they could DIE AGAIN BEFORE HIM?!

Jesus was not saying this punishment was for the ancient days; in 70 AD. 

It refers to the modern rejectors of Jesus, as prophesied in Isaiah 6:11-13, Hebrews 10:26-27

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Diaste.

This is merely a technicality.

Once there was a cold case, dormant for 25 years. Some lawyer started looking into into and got no where. He ended up, as lawyers do, at some lawyer conference for lawyer things 1000 miles from the scene of the crime. Happened to talk to another lawyer, like will happen when lawyers go to lawyer conferences and talk about lawyer things, and heard about a bit of related evidence. Turned out it was a small scrap of cloth almost everyone ignored, for 25 years. Solved the case because of that bit of evidence which brought all the other evidence together into a clear, cohesive picture.

Small details and technicalities matter. 

The Romans sure had a hand in destroying the Temple, removing the stones to get at the melted gold in between the stones! They couldn't be stopped from LOOTING its valuables!

Josephus described it as bloodlust taking hold. It was still against the orders of Titus and one can assume, Vespasian.

The GAP is because of the Jews' rejection of their KING! They rejected Him; so, He made them DESOLATE for almost 2,000 years now! Furthermore, everything decided or decreed against them has befallen them since 30 A.D: All the persecutions, inquisitions, pogroms, the Crusades, the Holocaust, the terrorism directed at them they have suffered because of their rejection of their King - YHWH GOD'S Messiah to be King - YHWH GOD'S Anointed to be King!

Not the context of the gap I was referring to.

Have you ever considered the implications in the parable that Yeeshuwa` spoke recorded in Luke 19, just before He rode into Jerusalem upon the foal of a donkey?

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them,

"'Occupy till I come.'

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying,

"'We will NOT have THIS man to reign over us!'

15 "And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17 "And he said unto him,

"'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.'

18 "And the second came, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.'

19 "And he said likewise to him,

"'Be thou also over five cities.'

20 "And another came, saying,

"'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.'

22 "And he saith unto him,

"'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?'

24 "And he said unto them that stood by,

"'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.'

25 "(And they said unto him,

"'Lord, he HATH ten pounds!'

26 "'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE ME!"

Now, we know that this was a parable, but think about it: When the Lord returns, where will the ones who rejected Him from being their King be? Won't they have been long dead by then? So, how is the Messiah to be King - the Anointed to be King - going to have them slain before Him? If He is really going to have this done, wouldn't that mean that He would have them resurrected just so they could DIE AGAIN BEFORE HIM?!

It is a parable. And yes, that is going to happen; the unjustified will be resurrected, judged and cast into the lake that burns with fire. Not even an effective 2nd death, it's literally called the 2nd death. Seems the parable fits perfectly with eschatological prophecy.