Ani Tefillah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.40
  • Content Count:  2,124
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  5

I saw this picture, and I knew that the "covid vaccine " contains this, but I didn't know that other vaccines did. I find it absolutely disgusting 🤢.

Unfortunately I had some vaccines as a child, but if I had my own choice, I would not have taken any of them, as I don't take any vaccine today. 

I don't say this to condemn people who freely takes vaccines, but I wonder if they actually are aware of what the vaccine contains? 

FmJsf5vXgAAnbjI.jpeg

Edited by PrayerWife
Added.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. I'm a Non-Vaxer by choice, mainly because we have FAR too many vaccines and almost no one actually knows what's in them. The government tells us we need all these shots, but do we REALLY need them? The truth is we really don't know what's in that needle we simply let them jab us with. I will let my natural immune system do what God intended. I don't judge those who get shots. That's a choice we all have to make for ourselves. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I think I read an article a few weeks about the approval to use Fecal in operations. it is something they are trying I think.

I will see if I can find the article again

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  977
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,939
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Better that I be vaccinated against all the serious illnesses that I may otherwise incur than it is for me to risk becoming an infectious carrier of serious diseases that result in debilitating illness and or death being spread to others.

To think only of myself is not only selfish, it can become an act of negligent homicide. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,554
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Vaccines like everything else have their positive and negatives. My kids have several of their vaccines, I've had a few as a kid I'm not against most vaccines in general.

I am against the COVID vaccine. Most of the other vaccines have been out for awhile, the negative side effects as well as the positives are well known and established. Everyone can look at them and decide whether that vaccine is right for them or not.

The COVID vaccine however, is built from all new, untested methods. Methods that look great on paper, but may not be in real life. And they took this untested vaccine, and force fed it down our throats after lying to everyone for over a year. And expected people to just blindly take it.

And now we're seeing some of the short term negative side effects, that they promised wouldn't happen happen, and it still hasn't been on the market long enough to see the possible long term negative side effects.

It's impossible to make an informed decision about something if you don't have all the facts about it, and we have no clue what all the facts are about it because the people pushing it have done absolutely nothing but lie to us about it.

So, I decided when it first came out I flat out will not take the COVID vaccine, and my opinion hasn't changed.

That is well said, and I would like to mention a few other considerations:

Last time I checked, big Pharmaceutical is the leading lobbyist in Washington, D.C. What are they receiving for their money? Who trusts what our government tells us? The alphabet agencies are the government.

A look around at the people pushing this jab is all I need to know. Bill Gates’s father was an avid supporter of abortion and euthanasia. Father-like son. Dr. Anthony Fauci is a proven consummate serial liar, evidenced by his emails and Congressional testimony.  

New evidence continues to surface with China and Fauci’s involvement.

Lastly, there is a written official goal of the globalists that cannot be repudiated. Reduce the global population to less than 500,000,000 for sustainability. How will they accomplish their pledged agenda?

As Patriot mentioned, less than a year for the development of this vaccination, that breaks all former standards of testing and protocol by a long shot.

I will withhold my thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85

11 hours ago, coheir said:

I think I read an article a few weeks about the approval to use Fecal in operations. it is something they are trying I think.

I will see if I can find the article again

I hope you meant fetal, not fecal.

Although there was some idiot naturopath in our province making fecal pellets to treat kids with autism or something along those lines.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

18 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I hope you meant fetal, not fecal.

Although there was some idiot naturopath in our province making fecal pellets to treat kids with autism or something along those lines.

I made a typo mistake. sorry

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85

35 minutes ago, coheir said:

I made a typo mistake. sorry

No worries. It was one of those double-take typos.

• Haha 1