IGNORED

Why God protected Daniel from lion but let the early church eaten ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Rev 6:9  And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of the slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 
10  and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 
11  And to each of them a white robe was given; and it was said to them, that they should rest yet a little time, until their fellow-bondmen also and their brethren, who are to be killed even as they, be fulfilled in number. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,824
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

All saints are the same, either Daniel or the early church in Rome. Why different standard ? 

@Waggles 

@Mr. M 

@kwikphilly 

@Jayne

You've asked and I have already answered.  You asked using a different term - a double standard.

Now you ask again with this term - different standard.

There is no "different" standard.  This is something that you have stuck in YOUR mind.

Some people are going to suffer terribly in this world.  Paul did, Job did, persecuted Christians do, and many non-believers do.

We are NOT guaranteed ANYWHERE in the Bible to live a life of rainbows and candyland.

Why do YOU think that God OWES us a life of no suffering?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

PAUL THE APOSTLE

2Cor 6:3  We put no obstacle in anyone's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, 4  but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, 
5  beatings, imprisonments, riots, labors, sleepless nights, hunger;

2Co2 11:24  Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. 
25  Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; 
26  on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; 
27  in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure.

JAMES THE APOSTLE AND BROTHER TO JOHN

Acts 12:1  About that time Herod the king laid violent hands on some who belonged to the church. 
2  He killed James the brother of John with the sword, 
3  and when he saw that it pleased the Jews, he proceeded to arrest Peter also. This was during the days of Unleavened Bread. 
4  And when he had seized him, he put him in prison, delivering him over to four squads of soldiers to guard him, intending after the Passover to bring him out to the people. 
5  So Peter was kept in prison, but earnest prayer for him was made to God by the church. 

PAUL PERSECUTES THE FIRST PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIANS

Acts 8:1  And Saul approved of his execution. And there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. 
2  Devout men buried Stephen and made great lamentation over him. 
3  But Saul was ravaging the church, and entering house after house, he dragged off men and women and committed them to prison.
4  Now those who were scattered went about preaching the word. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 1/26/2023 at 7:36 AM, R. Hartono said:

Daniel was saved from becoming a meal by lions. Otherwise people would mock God !

Why the early church in Rome was brutally fed to lions and died so horrible ? 

God has killed thousands of all firstborn in Egypt and buried alive thousands of the Egyptian army under the Red Sea. Isnt God supposed to save people like that instead of just watching ? 

How can the truth and the righteous ever be defended if GOD goes on like this attitude forever ? 

Howbeit you will expect men to believe in God if Christians themselves being abused and tortured and killed so horrendously from century to centuries ? Like God is so weak.

Was that fair ? 

Personally I believe " fairness" is a human concept that is greatly misappropriated     A young sibling says to his parents" It isn't fair that Johnny gets to stay out late & I don't",meanwhile the young sibling is but 5yrs old & Johnny is 17

Then the day laborer who has only worked 1 hr received the same wage as the laborer who worked 8hrs- the laborer who worked 8hrs complains" How is that fair"

Now,just one more example: A husband leaves his faithful wife of 25yrs with nothing ,he buys a beautiful home,jewelry and furs for his mistress he's known for 4 months- The faithful wife cries":Life just isn't fair"

And that's the story,life( here)just isn't FAIR by all humanistic reason. But God Has nothing to do with what is Fair,He is Just

We know the parents of the 5yr old are wise,they are not trying to be fair,they want wants good for their kids

The employer can do what he pleases,he's the boss - but we already know that story & the laborers already agreed to the wages before they accepted

And the faithful wife- she's right,life just isn't fair

You see,we look at things will logic & reasoning from a finite mind.   God is Vindicator,He is Just.In all Fairness each will ultimately Receive what is due them when they either stand before the Great White Throne Judgement OR the Mercy Seat of Christ

You speak of double standards,God Has Only One Standard - Perfection.  So a Perfect, Holy God Sees ALL,He is Everywhere - Every single thing will not go unpunished nor without Reward.

For the unbeliever,oh I can't even fathom his fate but for the Believer,Jesus took punishment-we await Rewards if we earned them

That is Justice of Holy God

Do you see the difference between fairness & justice? Can you see double standards are only set by humans? No,it's not fair that good should suffer horribly but life( here on earth )is not fair- how can fairness avail with the god of this world loose to tempt & influence mankind?

What Does Almighty God Really have to do with that?He Does not Make evil happen,He Allows it- for His Reason,for merely a Season and it will all be over one day

Can you not see the PRIZE? Think on things Above,Heavenly- the Eternal Rewards even if you cannot see the Good that has come from the trials & tribulations here...... It's FAITH🙏

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  782
  • Content Per Day:  1.53

On 1/29/2023 at 11:03 AM, Jayne said:

And who created the elements as they are that mankind arranged in the Periodic Table?  It wasn't humanity.

WHY did God create the constants the way that he did.  We don't know.

To get this universe.  Different constants would give a different universe, though n truth changing any of them too much would get no universe at all.