• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  11

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I'm really not sure if God Has Someone for everyone or not but certainly He Knows who will be good for us as a mate and who will not and so we do our best to inquire of Him when faced with all decisions.

I agree with Jayne that some are called to life as a single while others are not,after all it is what the Apostle Paul explained very clearly.

I don't know if anyone can grow to be " soul mates" ,I suppose 2 that are like minded in Loving our Lord with all their heart,soul & minds and ask this that they would be Blessed ...I really wouldn't know,I'm no one to speak on such things although I do Know "'God is Able"❤️

With love in Christ, Kwik

Straight from the ❤️.  Thank you, Kwik.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

8 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Straight from the ❤️.  Thank you, Kwik.

Thanks Selah

We can't have all the answers or at least I know that I don't and things I know nothing about I will say so-its so very simple to be sincere❤️

In His Love,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,502
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

We are going to get into the weeds here. Many marry and do not have children. Many do not marry at all. I would think that Paul's conversation likely in answer to questions asked of him indicate strongly that if possible do not marry, but also do not burn with passion, and fathers arrange for marriage of your virgin daughters rather than have them burn with passion.

I do believe my two wives have been blessings to me from God, and that both marriages have been predestined by God to occur.

I do believe the lineage of my Lord is not a function of randomness but of predestination too.

I am staying in the middle of the road like many politicians, trying to stay out of the weeds. 😊

Other than to say: Infrequently, the apostle Paul spoke as a man, his biblical interpretation of something not inspired nor addressed by the Word. As he does in 1 Corinthians chapter seven with his righteous thoughts.

It seems to me what Paul is saying is if you cannot contain your sexual appetite and burn with desire, it is better to marry than commit fornication.

If one can remain celibate with zero problems of the sexual nature and desire, that person can concentrate solely on serving the Lord. An exception to “be fruitful and multiply.”

Likewise, the Bible clarifies marriages between believers and unbelievers, the consequences, and what to do.

God has a will and purpose for all our lives, which includes marriage and to whom, with prayer, asking, and listening to His will.

• Praise God! 1