IGNORED

If a cloned human is created at lab. where does his soul come from ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,306
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/8/2023 at 2:40 PM, R. Hartono said:

How can a single cloned cell in your body be created as another soul. 

What if a hundred cells in your body are cloned and then God is forced to create another one hundred soul ? 

@Who me 

@Neighbor

You are assuming that just one cloned cell equals another human being.

Not every fertilised egg results in a human, so not every cloned cell is going to result in a human being.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, Who me said:

All life is from God, so if human scientists manage to ' clone ' a human being, then that persons soul will be created by God.

On 2/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, Who me said:

All life is from God, so if human scientists manage to ' clone ' a human being, then that persons soul will be created by God.

On 2/5/2023 at 10:42 PM, other one said:

First of all, does a clone have a soul?

On 2/5/2023 at 11:01 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.  

First, these questions are beyond my paygrade. It is my understanding that artificial wombs are no longer conspiracy theory or science fiction. They appear to be functional and in use today.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:55 AM, TheBlade said:

Well Satan(ever fallen angel every demon and man) can not create only God can. Its not like the movies where some "clone" has no soul/spirit since its not real. Only God can create. Simple you take sperm+egg hello life. So what you play with DNA which was foretold in Daniel in the last days Remember statue feet clay mixed with? Yeah the only thing is its never a clone. Oh it may look like yet that DNA? No one can touch the spirit but God. Man can only play with flesh the natural man. 

On 2/8/2023 at 7:29 PM, Neighbor said:

Science is "controlled" by God; however the human authors of science are not necessarily inspired, of God nor by God.

Science demonstrates that the same error made over and over again will produce the same errant result.- That  is scientifically proven fact.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:07 PM, Selah7 said:

On 2/8/2023 at 11:55 PM, Tristen said:

Cloning does not stimulate somatic (normal adult) cells to reproduce. The process of cloning requires a fertilized egg as a starting point. After conception has occurred (either naturally or artificially) the cloning scientist would have to subsequently tweak or replace the DNA (from a somatic cell) to make a clone. A person becomes a human soul at the point of conception (i.e. before any DNA manipulation has occurred). 

New humans can be (naturally or artificially) generated by fertilizing a human egg cell with a human sperm cell. That is the God-designed process of making a human soul. 

Artificial fertilization is no more 'forcing' God, than is fertilization through sexual intercourse.

On 2/9/2023 at 12:54 AM, com7fy8 said:

The soul is not made of the physical cloned cell, nor controlled by the clone DNA which is physical.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:12 AM, Raven said:

Let's say for instance, Abraham's zygote is cloned, his DNA is removed and other man's DNA is inserted, Will he remain the same Abraham ? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Let's say for instance, Abraham's zygote is cloned, his DNA is removed and other man's DNA is inserted, Will he remain the same Abraham ? 

Even if his DNA was kept in the clone, yes the clone would be an identical twin of Abraham, but spiritually the clone's personality would be different. And so, no the clone would not be Abraham or like him.

But if you trust in Jesus, you then develop in Christ's spirituality. So, while you might not physically have Jesus Christ's physical DNA to make you an outward identical twin of Jesus, yes His Holy Spirit can make you more and more like Jesus and how He loves. 

So may be we could say we in Jesus are being spiritually cloned . . . "conformed to the image of His Son" (in Romans 8:29).

This includes how we become more and more maturely humble and gentle and all-loving like Jesus in us.

On the other hand, even passing on Abraham's physical DNA could not make the clone spiritually like Abraham; and so the clone could not become Abraham.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

10 minutes ago, com7fy8 said:

Even if his DNA was kept in the clone, yes the clone would be an identical twin of Abraham, but spiritually the clone's personality would be different. And so, no the clone would not be Abraham or like him.

But if you trust in Jesus, you then develop in Christ's spirituality. So, while you might not physically have Jesus Christ's physical DNA to make you an outward identical twin of Jesus, yes His Holy Spirit can make you more and more like Jesus and how He loves. 

So may be we could say we in Jesus are being spiritually cloned . . . "conformed to the image of His Son" (in Romans 8:29).

This includes how we become more and more maturely humble and gentle and all-loving like Jesus in us.

On the other hand, even passing on Abraham's physical DNA could not make the clone spiritually like Abraham; and so the clone could not become Abraham.

You misunderstood me.

I mean what if a fertilized ovum (which Will become Abraham) is cloned, where Abraham's DNA is removed and then another man's DNA is inserted. Will that cloned Cell become the same Abraham soul ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

I think you are confused about the cloning process.

What do you mean "Abraham's zygote is cloned"? Cloning means replacing the DNA in a fertilized cell with the DNA from another person.

To clone "Abraham's zygote", one would have to take a fertilized human egg, and then replace the native DNA with Abraham's DNA. This person would grow up looking similar to Abraham, but would not be Abraham. Spiritually, they would be the same soul that came into existence at the time of fertilization.

To subsequently remove Abraham's DNA, and replace that DNA with the DNA from an "other man", would result in the new human growing up to look similar to the "other man". But spiritually, they would still be the same soul that came into existence at the time of fertilization.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

52 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

You misunderstood me.

I mean what if a fertilized ovum (which Will become Abraham) is cloned, where Abraham's DNA is removed and then another man's DNA is inserted. Will that cloned Cell become the same Abraham soul ?

OK - the conceived soul is Abraham (before any cloning). Replacing his DNA will change how he looks (his physical features) as he develops and grows. But yes, spiritually, that would still be Abraham - the same soul that came into existence at fertilization.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  782
  • Content Per Day:  1.51

On 2/5/2023 at 3:39 PM, R. Hartono said:

Is God ruled by science ? 

God made the rules we call "science".

• Praise God! 1

On 2/8/2023 at 4:59 AM, Neighbor said:

Is not almost all of humanity conceived in "secret"? 

Not in the same sense:  when parents conceive a child, they want everyone to know it; if scientists do, they're not going to shout about it until there's an actual child -- especially during the first attempts.

On 2/8/2023 at 6:40 AM, R. Hartono said:

How can a single cloned cell in your body be created as another soul. 

What if a hundred cells in your body are cloned and then God is forced to create another one hundred soul ? 

@Who me 

@Neighbor

Try this question:

If scientists successfully clone a human and it grows up, how will we be able to tell if it has a soul?

On 2/8/2023 at 9:54 AM, com7fy8 said:

So, the clone cell is not the soul, but the spiritual soul lives within the physical clone cell, and then in the later body of the clone.

However, in my opinion, the spirit of the clone's soul comes from whoever provided the cloned cell, and maybe also from whoever gave the empty egg cell which would receive the cloned person's DNA.

:)

Interesting idea....

So a soul normally comes from the souls of the parents... but with cloning the two 'parents' could both be female....